- » Chicken Mushroom Peas
Chicken Mushroom Peas Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Mushroom Peas recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Mushroom Peas recipes.
Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms
The Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms is a delight to your taste buds. If you are looking for a unique chicken dish then this is the one for you. You have to experience addictive taste of Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms for yourself . - 45.4995
Chicken Slices With Straw Mushrooms And Snow Peas
Cut the chicken into slices about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide.
Marinate with salt, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 30 minutes.
Nip off ends and strings of snow peas; parboil.
Mix 1 tsp tapioca starch with 2 Tbs liquid from the canned... - 42.4468
Snow Peas Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
If chicken is what you crave for, here is a must try chicken dish for you. Amazingly delicious snow peas chicken with Chinese mushroom is a flavorful dish which the chefs tell us how to make in this video. The dish can be paired with crusty breads and steamed... - 103.992
Chicken A La King With Pea And Mushroom
1) Take a bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir fry peas and mushroom and cook for 2 minutes on power.
3) Mix flour and pour milk and chicken stock gradually.
4) Cook for 4 minutes on power, stirring once while cooking.
5) Add the... - 42.7513
Marinated Mushrooms And Chick Peas
Place chick-peas and mushrooms into a small bowl.
In a separate container, mix the rest of the ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Pour marinade over chick-peas and mushrooms, tossing gently.
Chill until serving time, tossing from time to time to... - 31.5071
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 43.2843
Mushroom Caps With Peas
1. Wash the mushrooms properly and sauté in 4 tablespoons of the butter for a couple of minutes. Be careful to maintain their exact shape.
2. Make the peas as per the directions mention in the packet. Drain the peas completely.
3. Take a... - 32.031
Peas With Artichoke Hearts And Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet; saute mushrooms 5 minutes. Remove mushrooms from skillet; reserve.
2. Add onion and artichoke hearts to same skillet. Saute over high heat, stirring constantly. Add peas, garlic salt, pepper, instant chicken broth,... - 29.4329
Chicken With Snow Peas
1) Bone, skin and slice the chicken breasts into bite-size strips.
2) In a large bowl, mix the sherry, soy sauce, ginger and garlic together, blend well.
3) Stir in the chicken and keep aside for 30 minutes at room temperature.
4) In a... - 40.0847
Chinese Chicken is rich with an oriental twist. The flavors of onions, almonds and mushrooms add to the richness of this chicken delight. Just give this rich tasting Chinese Chicken a try. - 35.338
Green Peas With Mushrooms
1. Place water, broth, sherry, or wine in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, and curry powder. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
3. Add green peas. Simmer for 5 more minutes or until peas are... - 34.1257
Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Mushrooms
Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Mushrooms is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Mushrooms... - 43.932
Angel Hair With Veal Mushrooms And Peas
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the veal across the grain into thin strips. Coarsely chop the onion. Halve the mushrooms if they are large.
3 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, the salt and... - 41.701
Pepper Mushroom And Snow Pea Saute
Halve, core and seed red and yellow peppers.
In large saucepan of boiling water, cook peppers for 4 to 5 minutes or until skins are loosened.
Drain and let cool slightly; peel and slice peppers into 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide strips.
Trim snow peas.
In large... - 40.0295
Chicken With Snow Peas
Arrange chicken in 12x8-inch dish.
Combine butter, soy sauce, paprika, rosemary and salt.
Brush over chicken.
Cook, covered with wax paper, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes.
Top with pea pods and mushrooms.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until chicken and... - 35.0591
Chicken Breasts With Snow Peas
1. Arrange chicken breasts in a 10-inch round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Combine all remaining ingredients, except snow peas and mushrooms, in a small bowl and brush this mixture over chicken. Cover with wax... - 25.4262
Green Pea Timbales With Mushroom Sauce
Beat the eggs, add other ingredients and turn into buttered ring molds (individual).
Place molds in hot water and bake 30 minutes, or until firm.
Fill center with creamed mushrooms.
These molds may be filled with creamed chicken, creamed sea food, creamed... - 34.9225
Method: Open the cooker and put on the gas first. Add desi ghee. Put Jeera. Then add the onions, garlic and ginger.
When it turns reddish in color, add the tomato and leave it for 10 minutes on low flame.
Now beside this take 1/2 bowl of curd and put haldi,... - 44.1118
Peas And Mushrooms Stuffed Onions
1. Scrape out the center of onions such that only ¼ inch thick shell remains.
2. In a bowl, take peas, mushrooms, thyme and pepper and mix it well.
3. In a 8x8 baking dish, place the onions shells.
4. Fill each onion shell with... - 40.6393
Snow Peas With Mushrooms & Bamboo Shoots
Snow Peas With Mushrooms & Bamboo Shoots is a simple mixed vegetable dish that can be a part of the menu for any of your parties or even just serve at home. This is a wonderful Snow Peas With Mushrooms & Bamboo Shoots recipe. Don't miss it! - 48.1902
Risotto With Peas And Mushrooms
This Risotto with Mushrooms and Peas is simply marvelous ! This irresistibly seasoned rice with vegetables and cheese is my favorite meal and so will it be yours once you taste it ! Your suggestions for this Risotto with Mushrooms and Peas is welcome ! - 45.4985
Linguine With Ham Peas And Mushrooms
Cook the linguine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the scallions and garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and the remaining oil and saute 3... - 42.3329
Mushrooms And Snow Peas In Oyster Sauce
These Mushrooms and Snow Peas in oyster Sauce poured over your rice or noodle dishes make a fabulous meal ! Try out this irresisitible gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Mushrooms and Snow Peas in Oyster Sauce are welcome ! - 46.8184
Stir Fried Turkey With Snow Peas, Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the chicken broth. Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil.
2. MAKE THE STIR-FRY: Heat a large heavy wok or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the peanut oil, ginger and garlic;... - 31.3073
Stir Fried Lobster Mushrooms And Snow Peas
In a small bowl, whisk together the sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute; add the ginger and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly... - 37.7965
Baked Barley Peas And Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the carrots and onion and sauté, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for another 4... - 44.4879
Couscous Salad With Sugar Snap Peas And Portobello Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, combine stock, half the shallots, 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the lemon juice and black pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and half the cilantro. Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
2.... - 28.3413
Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast With Peas And Mushrooms
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown... - 42.6792
Duck With Mushrooms And Snow Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. In a large Dutch oven or heavy bottomed oven proof casserole
3. Heat the oil over medium flame.
4. Arrange the duck pieces, skin side down and sear to a golden brown. Turn and sear on the other side.... - 48.1193
Chicken With Snow Peas
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, arrange chicken.
Combine butter, soy sauce, paprika, rosemary and salt; brush over chicken.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 8 to 9 minutes.
Top with pea pods and mushrooms; heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH... - 39.5839
Macaroni And Peas Chicken Tetrazzini
Cut chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Measure out 1/2 cup chicken stock.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Cook onion, celery, mushrooms and green pepper until tender.
Add olives, cheese, pimento, almonds, peas and the chicken.
Sprinkle with salt... - 38.088
Rice And Pea Casserole
In 2 quart casserole, mix rice, butter, mushrooms, frozen peas, pepper, nutmeg, marjoram and onion powder.
Add bouillon cube to boiling water, dissolve, add sherry and pour over rice mixture.
Mix well and cover tightly.
Bake at 375Â° for 30 minutes or until... - 31.3801
Chicken Curry With Peas
Cut chicken into small strips. Put 2 tablespoons of orange juice into wok. Add mushrooms when hot and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook about 3 minutes. Add peas and tomatoes and cook another minute. Transfer to another... - 32.5217
Curried Chicken And Peas
1.Slice the chicken into thin, small strips.
2.In a skillet, put 30 ml( 2 tablespoons) of orange juiceand heat it.
3.Once heated, put mushrooms in the skillet and allow the ingredients to cook on medium high flame for five minutes.
4.Put... - 49.1609
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 95.9385
Chicken And Snow Peas
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry, thinly slice, and set aside.
In a bowl, combine soy, cornstarch, sherry, water, and pepper.
Add chicken and toss to coat, then stir in 1... - 41.621
Chicken And Black Eyed Peas
Drain the peas and set them aside.
Brown the seasoned chicken in the pot about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side; this may have to be done in two batches.
Remove the chicken and set it aside.
Place the onions, bell peppers, celery, and apple juice in the pot,... - 44.773
Creamed Chicken With Mushrooms And Peppers
1. ln a deep 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the mushrooms and green pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Whisk in the flour and cook until bubbly.
2. Gradually whisk in the milk and cook, stirring frequently, for... - 33.043
Chicken With Snow Peas
1. In a shallow dish, arrange chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, soy sauce and seasonings.
3. Brush the mixture all over the chicken.
4. Cover the shallow dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
5. Cook for 9 to 12 minutes at... - 43.3028
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and white vegetable fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with 90ml/6 tbsp chilled water and mix until the dough holds together. If the dough is too crumbly,... - 46.9977
Pork Stew With Chick Peas
In a small bowl, soak the dried mushrooms in the warm water about 1/2 hour.
Remove from the soaking liquid, reserving both the mushrooms and the liquid.
Coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray.
Coat the pork cubes with the flour, shaking off any... - 43.8137
Indian Chicken Brochette With Lentils And Snow Peas
TO PREPARE THE LENTILS: Put lentils in a pot with 1 1/2 quarts of cold water, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until they are tender but not mushy.
Drain, put in a bowl, and mix with the chopped parsley and... - 42.3517
Oriental Chicken With Pea Pods & Rice
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir sesame seed until golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove sesame seed from pan and set aside.
Remove ends and strings from pea pods.
In pan, bring 3 inches water to boiling; add peas.
Cook, uncovered, just until peas... - 39.0196
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 45.972
Chinese Vegetable Soup
Put chicken into 5-quart (5 liter) Dutch oven, cover with water, and simmer covered for 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and set aside to cool.
Measure chicken broth; add water if necessary to make 5 cups (1.3 liters).
Return to Dutch... - 40.4556
Chicken Mushroom Pie
For the crust, sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle with 6 tablespoons ice water and mix until the dough holds together.
If the dough is too... - 44.8353
Mushroom Onion Noodles Wit Pistachio
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain. Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2. While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half. Arrange in a... - 23.8554
Grilled Chicken, Forest Mushrooms, And Red Onion Pasta
1. Start by Preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large saucepan, pour water, and boil it, then add
the penne and cook for 10 to 12 minutes till it turns firm, later drain and set aside
3. Lay the... - 45.8627
Pea Pods Piper
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute almonds until golden; remove almonds with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until juices have evaporated and mushrooms are golden; remove from pan and set... - 30.8007
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724
Chicken And Wild Mushroom
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until tender but still firm, about 9 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 31.8092
1 Cook noodles, following label directions; drain.
Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2 While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half.
Arrange in a... - 28.6638
Garden Fresh Chicken Breast
Soak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
In paper bag, mix flour, salt and pepper.
Shake chicken in mixture.
Brown chicken in butter and garlic, put browned chicken in bottom of pot.
Add sliced mushrooms, shelled peas, bay leaves and... - 43.2523
Snow Pea Soup
Heat stock to boiling, add Tabasco, peas, mushrooms, and shrimp and cook 2 minutes.
Ladle into bowls. - 23.5075
Chicken Crescent Calzones
Combine the chicken, mushrooms and peas in a bowl; mix well.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into 2 rectangles.
Lay 1 rectangle on a baking sheet, pressing the perforations to seal.
Spoon the chicken mixture evenly over the dough.
Cover with sliced cheese.
Place... - 35.1883
Chicken Crisps are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious chicken when taking a bite of the Chicken Crisps is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 45.5862
Chicken A La King With Mushrooms
This Chicken A La King is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish or otherwise, the Chicken A La King is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 47.1651
Chicken With Mushrooms
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and ginger.
Add Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts.
Stir for 30 seconds.
Next add stock and cover for 2 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Reheat pan and... - 45.0418
Chicken Wings With Mushrooms
Chicken Wings With Mushrooms is a classic chinese recipe that addicts us to its wonderfule taste. The tender chicken wings drowning in the mushroom gravy makes your mouth water. Chicken Wings With Mushrooms is a dish that everyone will like, so you can use... - 45.9207
Princess Chicken With Mushrooms
Soak the dried mushrooms; then cut into strips 2 by 1/4 by 1/4 inch (5 cm by 6 mm by 6 mm).
Boil Smithfield ham for 10 minutes; then cut into 2 by 1/4 by 1/4 inch (5 by 6 by 6 mm) strips.
Cut bamboo shoots into 12 strips of the same size as the others.
Wash... - 43.2065
Pea Pod Spinach Soup
A Pea Pod Spinach Soup is a simple, delicious, hot and refreshing soup. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Pea Pod Spinach Soup. Great to eat! - 32.8908
Oriental Pea Pods
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, gingerroot, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry carrots in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add pea... - 46.2426
Oriental Hamburger With Pea Pods
Crumble ground chuck into 1 1/2qt. glass casserole.
Add green onions.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 2 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in golden mushroom soup, water chestnuts,... - 34.8115
Sugar Pea Soup
Soak the dried mushrooms in the chicken broth or consomme for 1 hour, then, with scissors, cut them into strips and return them to the bouillon.
Remove the sugar peas' two ends, then cut them in two lengthwise.
Add to the bouillon with the remaining... - 31.6891
Drain peas and reserve 1/3 cup of liquid.
Saute mushrooms and onions in butter about 5 minutes.
Add seasonings, sherry and liquid from peas and simmer 5 minutes.
Add peas and heat just until peas are hot.
Do not overcook.
This is an unusual... - 39.0554
Pea And Ham Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat butter and oil and cook garlic, onion and mushrooms for 3 minutes.
2. Stirring in stock and paprika bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add celery, lettuce and peas and cook for 5 minutes... - 41.5141
Peas And Egg Soup
To the soup add the peas and mushrooms.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and pour the eggs on top of the soup.
Wait for a moment, and then stir.
Season with soy, salt, and the sesame oil. - 36.3464
New Potatoes And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water.
2. Place pan on high heat and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and let the potatoes boil for 8 to 10 minutes until they are tender when checked with tip of the knife or with a fork.
4.... - 42.8116
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.7792
Chicken With Mushrooms
Remove skin and bone chicken breasts.
Trim off membrane and any fat and cut meat in thin slices.
Mix with sherry, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon salt and monosodium glutamate in bowl.
Blend remaining 1 teaspoon cornstarch with mushroom liquid and set... - 44.8769
Chicken With Mushrooms (moo Goo Gai Pan)
Combine the chicken with the wine and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stirfry the scal lions and celery in oil for 1 minute.
Stirfry the snow pea pods 2 minutes.
Stirfry mushrooms and waterchestnuts 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the... - 43.0343
Chicken And Mushroom Dumplings
Place chicken, carrots, 2 cups water, the peppercorns, bay leaves and salt in 3- to 5-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until chicken next to bone is not pink, 18 to 25 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Remove bones and skin from... - 41.958
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 49.4229
Chicken With Mushrooms And Chickpeas
Day 1: Soak the chickpeas in 1 1/2 cups of water, covered, in the refrigerator overnight.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably... - 44.7448
Oriental Chicken With Mushrooms
1) In boiling salted water, cook the chicken until soft.
2) Drain the broth but save 1/3 cup.
3) On cooling, skin the chicken and remove all the meat from the bones.
4) Cut meat into small pieces.
5) Add green pepper, onion, and pea pods to the saved... - 46.3445
Black Eyed Pea Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat and drain.
Mix in all other ingredients.
Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish.
Line with corn tortillas.
Layer 1/2 of meat mixture, 1/2 of cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool for a little while for easier... - 37.9107
Chicken Pie With Wild Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Saute wild mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown.
Transfer to bowl with slotted spoon.
Heat oil in buttered skillet.
Saute leeks and... - 46.7323
Chinese Chicken With Mushrooms
Combine chicken with wine and salt; set aside.
Stir fry scallions and celery in oil 1 minute; push aside.
Stir-fry pods 2 minutes; push aside.
Stir-fry mushrooms and water chestnuts 1 to 2 minutes; push aside.
Add chicken and wine; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes,... - 39.2379
Stir Fried Pea Pods
Dissolve bouillon granules in boiling water; stir in soy sauce.
Blend cold water into cornstarch; stir into bouillon mixture.
Drain bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and mushrooms; thinly slice water chestnuts.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over... - 41.6131
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 41.0477
Creamed Onions And Peas
1. In a large pan, blend the soup and the milk
2. Add the peas, onion and the pepper and mix well. Heat on gentle heat and heat often
3. Serve hot - 29.1389
Oriental Chicken Over Bulgur
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Heat nonstick wok and add 1/2 cup chicken stock. Add pea pods,water chestnuts, and mushrooms. Saute over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups chicken stock and pepper. Cover and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Whisk cornstarch... - 36.1029
Shrimp And Snow Peas
Combine shrimp, sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, sugar, and garlic; mix and let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oil in Chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add shrimp mixture, stir and fry until shrimp turns pink.
Add mushrooms and cook... - 41.6698
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Moo goo gai pan is a Cantonese sauteed chicken recipe. This recipe of moo goo gai pan is made with vegetables and mushrooms along with chicken. Flavored with ginger and cooked in chicken broth for flavor, the moo goo gai pan is mild to taste, like most... - 47.9018
Stir Fried Pea Pods
Dissolve chicken bouillon granules in the boiling water; stir in soy sauce.
Blend the cold water into the cornstarch; stir into bouillon mixture.
Drain the bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and mushrooms; thinly slice the drained water... - 44.1029
Black Eyed Pea Soup
Here is a healthy black-eyed peas and spinach soup for a traditional southern New Year day. Watch this fantastic video that shows a simple recipe for a flavorful and super delicious soup. Try out this soup on this special occasion to impress your guests. Take... - 115.249
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
Wild Rice With Snow Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.8127
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
1. Wash the rice thoroughly, changing the water several times. Cut the green scallion stems diagonally into two-inch lengths. Chop the white part of the scallions fine.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the minced white scallion and saute until... - 38.5843
Chicken A La King
In 10-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in milk and, stirring constantly,... - 30.5657
Split Pea Minestrone
In a large saucepan combine zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and celery.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except potatoes.
Simmer stirring occasionally about 45 minutes or until soup thickens.
Add water to adjust consistency if necessary.
Add... - 40.4494
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Shrimp in garlic sauce is a savory shrimp recipe prepared with cooked shrimps. Made with a flavorful medley of stir fried onions, ginger and garlic with mushrooms, the shrimp in garlic sauce is finished by cooking it with broth and soy sauce. One of my... - 38.7058
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing is prepared with mushrooms, Chinese pea pods, carrots and other vegetables along with milk. Homely and simple, this Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing are filling and wholesome. It is surely a tasty treat that... - 36.7954
Mushroom Broccoli And Carrot Risotto
Boil the rice until half cooked, rinse it with cold water and set it aside.
In a large non stick pan heat the butter and olive oil and saute the garlic and onion until lightly golden.
Then add the mushrooms, sweet peas and saute until the mushrooms are... - 39.9405
Pea Pods With Almonds
Combine Oriental Seasoning, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
Add almonds and stir-fry 2 minutes or till lightly browned.
Add pea pods and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
Stir in mushrooms.
Stir cornstarch... - 34.9561
Pea Pods With Almonds
Combine teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, bouil- lon granules, and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add almonds and stir- fry 2 minutes or till lightly browned.
Add pea pods and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes more.
Stir cornstarch mixture.
Add to... - 29.7612
Ham And Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan combine together pea soup, chicken broth and milk.
2. Cook for about 10 minutes or till heated through, stirring continuously to mix well.
3. Stir in ham, un-drained mushrooms, and wine; heat through but do not boil.
4.... - 37.0375
Cottage Pea Soup
In a blender container, combine broth and 2 1/2 cups peas.
Cover and process on PUREE for 15 seconds.
In a slow cooker container sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, combine pureed pea mixture and mushroom soup.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup peas, onion,... - 40.4649
Split Pea And Barley Casserole
1. Saute onions until transparent. Add split peas and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 cup stock. Add barley and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add remaining stock, parsley, and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 55 minutes or... - 27.4761