- » Chicken Mushroom Pasta Salad
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mushroom pasta salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mushroom pasta salad recipes.
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.155
Grilled Chicken, Forest Mushrooms, And Red Onion Pasta
1. Start by Preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large saucepan, pour water, and boil it, then add
the penne and cook for 10 to 12 minutes till it turns firm, later drain and set aside
3. Lay the... - 45.8627
Oriental Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix the next 8 ingredients... - 45.8423
Chicken Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well.
In a large serving bowl, combine the cheese, chicken, peppers, mushrooms, olives, green onions, pepperoni and pasta.
In asmall bowl, whisk together the remaining... - 39.5727
Grilled Chicken & Pasta Primavera Salad
Prepare Balsamic Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
Place pasta in a... - 41.1345
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Creamy Chicken Pasta
If you love pasta in any form, this creamy chicken pasta would be another treat for you. Chef has all the ingredients ready and shows you how to make the creamy sauce in just a few minutes. The chef has kept the recipe so simple that anyone can cook by... - 90.9505
Macaroni And Mushroom Pilaf
This Macaroni And Mushroom Pilaf is my dinner favorite. I like it with plenty of salads. Try out this Macaroni And Mushroom Pilaf yourself for a weekend meal with family or friends. Don't forget to share with me those compliments ! - 26.7661
Classic Cold Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a healthy combination of delicious ingredients. Just what need when you want to put up your feet, enjoy the day, read a book or watch your favorite television show. - 33.4217
Herbed Chicken And Mushroom Salad
This Herbed Chicken Salad tastes awesome ! I simply couldn't resist gorging on this delicious chicken cubes and vegetable platter with my pasta when I first had it for lunch ! Just try this Herbed Chicken Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.1358
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Chicken Tetrazzini is rich with the flavors of cheese soup, chicken soup and mushroom soup. The blend of chicken and other ingredients in this dish is quite unique. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsom Chicken Tetrazzini. - 37.4411
Chicken Liver Sauced Pasta
1) In large saucepan heat 2 tablespoons oil.
2) Add onion and garlic, cook until tender.
3) Discard the fat.
4) Mix tomatoes, next 6 ingredients, 3/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
5) Simmer sauce for 45 minutes. Stir... - 42.9741
1. Cook spaghetti by reading the label directions. Drain and keep aside.
2. Add cream and 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing in the spaghetti and toss until evenly coated.
3. Add cheese and chill.
4. Take a medium size frying pan,... - 48.5476
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 43.7909
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 44.8966
Warm Arugula Mushroom Salad
This Warm Arugula Mushroom Salad is simply irresistible ! I love to have this delicious white mushroom and vegetable mix topped with a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese with my pasta and meat dishes for a winter meal accompaniment! Do try this Warm... - 45.217
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms And Celery
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Season the flour with salt.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil.
5. When oil is hot, add the chicken pieces and brown evenly on all... - 44.3287
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large saucepan, tip in the chicken, water and salt and simmer covered for 3 to 4 hours or until the thigh meat is tender.
3. Shred the chicken meat and cut into chunks.
4. Heat the broth along with... - 42.3907
Double Duty Dinner Chicken Tetrazzini
1) Preheat broiler over high heat.
2) In microwave oven, reheat the lefover chicken to assemble Terazzini.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4) For 5 minutes saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
5) Toss hot egg noodles... - 40.2786
Microwave Chicken Tetrazzini
1) According to the package directions, cook the spaghetti.
2) Drain it and set it aside.
3) Set the microwave to HIGH.
4) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish place the chicken with the meatier portions to the outer side of the dish.
5)... - 46.407
Fricasseed Chicken Breasts With Spaghetti
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour, brown in hot oil in skillet.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 11/2 cups hot water; add to chicken.
Season to taste.
Add mushrooms and liquid.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions;... - 36.8705
Paradise Pasta With Pine Nuts
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts often until golden, about 8 minutes; pour from pan and set aside.
Rinse, drain, and thinly slice mushrooms.
Finely chop the onion.
In frying pan, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, oil, basil, and... - 39.1182
Asian Style Pasta Primavera
If using shiitake mushrooms, trim off and discard tough stems; then thinly slice shiitake or regular mushrooms.
In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar.
Toast sesame seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over... - 44.5852
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 40.9369
Simple Sautéed Mushrooms
What could be simpler than sautéed mushrooms? Not only is this sautéed mushroom recipe easy, it adds tons of flavour to any meal. Serve on top of chicken, beef or pork, add to pasta dishes, soups or salads, or simply serve it as a side. - 108.427
What could be a more simpler dish than sautéed mushrooms? The video shows this easy recipe that adds tons of flavour to any meal. This informative video is a must see with great serving suggestions and health benefits too! - 94.9099
Healthy Sautéed Mushrooms
Cooking mushrooms to make a healthy flavorful meal was never so easy. This video offers great flavoring and serving suggestions and wonderful health tips too. Watch this video and gear up for some healthy food menus to amaze your family. - 109.014
Combine salad dressing, flour and seasonings in medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add spaghetti, turkey, 1/2 cup of the cheese, mushrooms and pimiento; mix lightly.
Spoon into 2-quart... - 41.5765
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and put in the cannelloni.
Stir for a minute so that it does not stick together.
Cookfor about 10 minutes until just tender.
Drain well and leave to cool while preparing the filling.
Chop the onion and garlic... - 39.2471
Saute onion and garlic in 3 tablesp of the salad oil until golden brown.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, 3 teasp of the salt, the pepper, and the bay leaf.
Saute the chicken livers in the remaining 2 tablesp oil until beginning to brown.
Sprinkle with... - 40.2607
Fettuccine Salmon Medley
Fettuccine Salmon Medley is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fettuccine Salmon Medley; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.3721
All-meat Noodle Casserole
1 Bring 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 teaspoon salt to a full rolling boil in a 3-quart covered (glass lid or plastic wrap) glass casserole for 6 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in noodles and recover. Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or... - 35.3224
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce Mix
1. In a large shallow dish, combine the spaghetti sauce mix and the crumbs.
2. Season the chicken pieces with the seasoned salt.
3. Coat the chicken well with the spaghetti sauce crumbs.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5. Brown... - 44.147
Betty's Mother's Day Chicken Marsala
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Marsala.
This is the entree that I chose for Mother's Day. It goes perfectly with angel hair pasta and Garlic Parmesan Bread. - 0
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© the until they are soft and brown.
3. Remove the mushrooms using a slotted spoon into a bowl and keep aside.
4. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry... - 44.0382
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 43.6585
Kiss Me Mow Chicken
1) Pluck the cloves apart from the garlic head and drop them into boiling water. Let boil for 30 minutes.
2) Strain the water and set aside for basting later. Spread the cloves on a plate and allow to cool.
3) When pressed at the sharp end the... - 45.9693
Chicken Cacciatore With Bacon
1. In a large saucepan, fry the bacon on high heat until brown.
2. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© with onion and garlic until soft and golden.
4. Blend in spaghetti sauce and season with salt, oregano and... - 45.0281
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 44.205
Vegetable Cheese Linguine
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and green onions; saute 3 minutes. Add spinach and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Cook pasta according to package... - 31.1235
Polio Al Barolo
Slightly reminiscent of the French Coq au Vin, this Italian dish is deliriously flavoured and ideal for dinner parties.
It teams well with pasta or buttered baby potatoes and a fresh green salad.
Divide the chicken into joints and dust each all over with... - 40.3867
Warm Up Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, and marjoram.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tinged with brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in broth, potato, and squash.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and... - 34.9617
1. Place the oil and butter in a saucepan with the onion, carrot and pepper.
2. Cook until soft without browning, about 8 minutes.
3. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, add the wine, stirring all the time, and cook for a few minutes.
4. Gradually add... - 38.8456
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce brings a genuniely unique flavor of the lamb. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 45.5367