- » Chicken Mushroom Loaf
Chicken Mushroom Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mushroom loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mushroom loaf recipes.
Best Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a kettle, place the chicken, carrot, onion, bay leaf and several celery leaves. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
3) Cook on low flame till the chicken is tender. Cool the chicken in broth, drain... - 43.8588
Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9" baking dish.
3 In a bowl, combine chicken with rice, crumbs, salt and broth.
4 Add in eggs.
5 Stir in the pimiento.
6 Pour into the prepared baking dish.
7 Bake in a... - 43.1573
Chicken Loaf With Almond And Mushroom Sauce
Heat bouillon; add bread crumbs and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients except Almond and Mushroom Sauce.
Pour into a buttered loaf pan (9x5x3 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350° F.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
Slice and serve with Almond and... - 36.5849
Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl adding eggs last.
Spread mixture in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 18 to 20 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 9 minutes of mi-crowaving.
To serve, cut in squares and top with Mushroom Sauce. - 32.601
You May Also Like!
Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms
This Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms tastes amazing ! Try this mushroom and chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and sauced with mayonnaise. Tell me if you like this Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms. - 38.9094
Chicken Noodle With Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. While chicken simmers, cook noodles in large amount boiling salted water, following label directions;... - 32.9632
Grilled Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon salt and paprika. Melt butter in large skillet; add chicken and brown on all sides.
2. Add onion, green pepper, celery, tomatoes, remaining 1 teaspoon salt and thyme.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer... - 28.9416
Quick Grilled Chicken With Mushroom & Sour Cream
1.Bone chicken breasts; remove skin. Cut each breast half into 10 or 12 strips. Assemble remaining ingredients.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and scallions; sprinkle with salt. Cook 6 minutes.
3. Add undiluted... - 28.5081
Baked Chicken With Savory Mushroom Gravy
1. Melt butter or margarine in large shallow baking pan. Roll chicken pieces one at a time in butter to coat well; then arrange, skin side down, in single layer in pan.
2. Combine seasoned pepper and salt in a small cup; sprinkle half evenly over the... - 24.9997
Stir Fried Livers & Mushrooms
1. Shake chicken livers, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt and pepper in paper bag to coat evenly.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in large frying pan over low heat. Stir in mushrooms and liquid and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Cover loosely; cook slowly... - 24.1345
Bacon, Liver & Mushroom Skewer
1. On a 7-inch skewer, string a folded-over piece of bacon, a mushroom cap and a chicken liver; repeat 2 more times, ending with bacon; repeat to fill 4 skewers.
2. Place in shallow baking pan; brush with melted butter or margarine.
3. Place in broiler with... - 22.0512
Chicken And Mushroom Casserole
1. Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in a large skillet over very low heat. (Do not add fat.) Cook slowly until skin side is a rich brown, about 10 minutes; turn and brown other side.
2. Remove chicken from skillet with tongs and place in an 8-cup... - 34.6607
Thyme Flavored Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Brown in oil and butter or margarine in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, 1/2 cup of the water, lemon juice, chervil, salt and pepper; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until... - 29.6325
Chicken & Mushroom Canapes
1. Make, bake and cool Canape Shells.
2. Drain and chop mushrooms very fine. Combine with chicken and celery in a bowl.
3. Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
4. Just before... - 30.7081