- » Chicken Mushroom Alfredo
Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mushroom alfredo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mushroom alfredo recipes.
Crispy Chicken Piccata With A White Wine Sauce
Chicken turns out with a different form and flavor every time it is cooked in different flavors. Watch chef Mike cooking slices of chicken and serving with a white wine sauce. Great presentation of chicken with the sauce. - 120.626
In a saucepan over low heat, blend flour, liquid Butter Buds, skim milk, and chicken broth.
Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
Continue to cook over low heat stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Combine sauce with chicken... - 32.9483
Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms
If you really want to have a taste of typical Roman food then try Fettuccine Alfredo With Mushrooms. The original recipe of Fettuccine Alferdo is high in fat contents but this recipe uses nonfat ingredients to give an scrumptuous treat to calorie concious... - 41.7876
Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 more minutes until the quantity reduces by half. Let cool.
3) In another saucepan, add wine,... - 41.621
1. Season the chicken with garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper, set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the half and half with the grated cheese and black pepper, set aside.
3. To make the pasta – bring a pot of salted water to a boil,... - 99.1651
Campbell's Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
1. Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
2. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Drain.
3. Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and... - 31.0729
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 51.1809
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil until reduced to half, approx 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan add ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced to half, approx 2 minutes.
Strain and save liquid in small bowl.
Mix together and add cooled chicken stock.
Add to wine... - 41.2661
1. In a pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the cream cheese and half and half and combine together and let it thicken.
3. Once thick, add garlic powder and pepper.
4. Add the cooked shredded chicken and sliced mushrooms and stir.
5. Add the Parmesan cheese... - 0
In a pan, brown the mushrooms in the margarine.
Add the cream, white wine or apple juice and the chicken broth.
Cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the Sbrinz cheese and the Parmesan; allow them to melt.
Add the ham and reduce the heat to low.
Add... - 38.3274
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.352
Spicy Romano Chicken
In a pan, heat 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Saute chicken, mushrooms, green onions, and sudried tomatoes until hot
Add Alfredo sauce and Romano cheese. Simmer.
Add Cayenne Pepper to taste.
Serve over Bowtie Pasta OR simply add the Pasta in the sauce & serve hot. - 31.6192
This rich main dish has just a hint of Dijon mustard and is easily prepared using Chicken Helper fettuccine Alfredo mix. - 36.6648