- » Chicken Mousse
Chicken Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mousse recipes.
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 46.7825
1) In a saucepan preapre sauce with milk, vegetables and flavourings and bring to boil.
2) Turn off heat, let it infuse for 15 min.
3) Make the sauce with the filtered infused milk.
4) Melt butter stir flour and cook for 2-3 min. Gently mix the... - 46.044
1 Using vegetable oil, brush the inside of a 1-quart souffle dish or ring mold.
2 Invert the mold on paper towels to drain.
3 Into a heatproof measuring cup, pour water and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
4 Allow the gelatin... - 45.8508
Butter Chicken Mousse
1. In a large pot, place the chicken and onion
2. Add enough water to cover the chicken and season with a generous pinch of salt.
3. Heat until the water comes to a boil and skim off the scum that may surface.
4. Reduce the heat and cook the... - 45.0864
1. In a pan melt the butter and cook the shallots slowly until soft, taking care that they do not brown as browning would affect the flavor of the mousse.
2. In a bowl or a container blend the chicken stock and the gelatin until smooth, add the... - 44.7739
1) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water.
2) Add ½ a cup of boiling water in order to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Cool the gelatin layer.
4) Take a loaf pan and add the other ingredients including mayonnaise.
5) Chill until it... - 44.2187
Simmer chicken breasts, covered, with onion, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a medium-size saucepan 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water, if... - 44.1561
Combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, salt, bay leaf and peppercorns in a large saucepan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
While chicken cooks, drain syrup from pineapple into a 1 cup measure; add water, if... - 43.8942
Bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil.
Pour over gelatin, salt, and cayenne, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Add remaining broth and the vinegar.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, blend togetherwhipped topping and mayonnaise.
Fold in chicken,... - 43.3779
1.In a blender, blend the chicken, salad dressing, lemon-juice and celery seed
2.Fold in the whipped cream
3.Season to taste
4.Now fold in the gelatin which has been softened in the cold chicken stock, dissolved over hot water, then cooled
5.In a ring... - 42.4738
Soften gelatin in 1 cup of the broth in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in remaining broth, pickle liquid, onion, monosodium glutamate, salt, and dry mustard.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Fold a mixture of the... - 42.319
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/2 cup cold chicken stock in saucepan.
Place pan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add remaining stock, lemon juice and Tabasco.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of... - 38.7603
Chicken Mousse is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken Mousse will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 37.7763
Boil the chicken until thoroughly tender.
Any desired seasoning may be used.
Cool; remove meat from bones and put meat and almonds through food chopper.
Cool stock; remove all fat and reduce to 3 cups.
Soak gelatin in water and dissolve in hot chicken... - 37.3734
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Melt the butter in a large double boiler and add the crumbs, salt and nutmeg. Add the cream and cook over hot water ten minutes, stirring o ten. Mix the chicken, eggs and sherry and add to the sauce.
3. Pour the... - 37.2673
1. In a pan, heat hicken stock, salt and egg yolks together
2. In a bowl, mix the unlfavoured gelatin with two tablespoons of water and add it to the hot both and egg mixture till it dissolves ; cool it
3. Add chicken, horseradish and whipped cream,... - 32.6118
Delicious Chicken Mousse
Soak the gelatine for 5 min in 1/2 cup broth.
Beat the egg yolks and stir lightly in the remaining broth, add salt and pepper, cook in top of a double boiler, stirring constantly until thickened to custard consistency.
Stir in the dissolved gelatine.
Pour... - 32.3468
Beat yolks of eggs and stir lightly into the broth, add seasonings and cook in a double boiler like a custard until smooth and creamy.
Just before removing from the fire, add the gelatine, which has been allowed to soften in 4 tbsp. cold chicken-broth and... - 26.972
Chicken Mousse Recipes By Category