- » Chicken Mole Bake
Chicken Mole Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mole bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mole bake recipes.
Mexican Baked Chicken With Traditional Mole Sauce
Today, in Robin's kitchen is a traditional Mexican dish served with Mole sauce. Mole sauce is a classic recipe which can be very elaborate if you make it the authentic way, however, Robin has come up with a much quicker version so that you can prepare the... - 110.923
Chicken Con Mole Verde
1. In a bowl mix the chicken with salt, garlic and onion.
2. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees till the chicken juice is running clear. Check by pricking with a knife if the juice is clear.
3. In a dry hot pan, dry roast all the pumpkin seeds for 3... - 46.3352
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 43.0643
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken, celery, and half of onions in a large Dutch oven. Add broth, cover, and cook over medium-low heat 1 hour. Remove chicken to a roasting pan. Boil broth until reduced to about 1 cup. Strain and reserve... - 31.9655
Chicken Mole Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Place corn chips into large resealable plastic bag; press to crush chips.
3. In a bowl combine lime juice, tomato sauce and mole rub. Add onion and chicken; mix well.
4. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with... - 110.646
Pollo En Mole De Cacahuate
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Wash the chicken under running cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3) Sprinkle salt and paprika to season. Coat with flour.
4) In a large skillet, heat up oil to brown the chicken.
5) Transfer the chicken... - 46.0829
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.4632
Chicken In Green Mole
1.In a large, heavy saucepan, put all the chicken pieces.
2.Add water to cover.
3. Add in onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and peppercorns.
4.Bring to boil.
5.Skim any foam rising to surface.
6.Reduce heat to low.
7.Simmer covered for 40... - 46.4001
Chicken Mole With Almonds And Raisins
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Linea 13"x9"x2" baking pan with aluminum foil.
In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the green onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in the cocoa powder, chili powder, cumin, and salt and... - 42.7718
Chicken With Mole Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from pan.
Set aside; keep warm.
Add onion, jalapeno... - 40.0055
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth, sugar, salt, chili powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, hot pepper sauce, and chocolate.
Cook at... - 43.7516
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 37.275
Mole In A Minute
1. Season chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of chili powder. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes. Stir in remaining chili... - 22.1313
Turkey Mole Poblano
Heat oil and garlic together in a heavy skillet, then add chile pulp.
Meanwhile, put nuts and sesame seed into an electric blender container.
Add remaining ingredients except stick cinnamon and turkey to blender container and blend to a smooth... - 35.5599
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
Transfer to saucepan just large enough to accommodate (do not clean skillet).
Add enough stock or salted water to saucepan to cover turkey.
Bring to... - 42.3695
Duckling With Mole Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash ducklings under water and pat dry them after draining well.
3) Season duckling pieces with salt.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, place duckling pieces with skin-side up and keep on oven... - 46.5719
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 44.2094
Chili Grilled Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Set the charcoal on fire and the coals turn into gray ash.
3) Clean the chicken and pat them dry.
4) In a bowl, add chilli powder, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, pepper and... - 45.0066
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 49.4773
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164