- » Chicken Mirin
Chicken Mirin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mirin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mirin recipes.
Delicious Chicken Hekka
You will just drool at one sight of this amazing Hawaiian dish. Combining the goodness of chicken, veggies, sauces and spices, it is a perfect main course dish which will earn you all praises. Just watch the video and see how you can master this dish. - 101.306
Cut softened mushrooms into thirds; combine with mushroom soaking water, bamboo tips and water chestnuts.
Cover, bring to boil and cook 10 minutes.
Add soy, sugar and mirin; cook 5 minutes, remove lid and let liquid boil away.
Cut chicken breast lengthwise... - 41.73
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.3871
Thinly slice chicken; marinate it for 30 minutes in a sauce made from the soy sauce and mirin.
If substituting sherry for the mirin, add 1 tablespoon sugar to the sauce.
Remove the chicken; mix the sauce with the chicken stock.
Use this mixture, instead of... - 26.011
Rolled Ginger Chicken
Place one chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to form a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Place chicken in a shallow... - 36.6396
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 40.2659
In a pan, combine spy, sherry, and sugar.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Skin and bone chicken thighs rinse meat, pat dry, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Also rinse and pat dry chicken livers; cut... - 35.8174
1) With a sharp knife, remove chicken skin and slice the chicken at a slight angle to about 1/2-inch/5 mm thickness.
2) Seed the peppers and thinly slice them.
3) Also slice baby corns and scallions.
4) In a plate, arrange the baby corns,... - 43.9223
Calum Best's Miso Chicken With Emerald Vegetables
Celebrity Chef Calum Best shares one of his favorite Thai dishes from his recently released "The Celebrity Cookbook".
This cookbook is the mastermind and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as... - 40.7118
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Skin, bone, and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
In a mixing bowl combine the mirin, soya sauce and ginger.
Stir in the chicken and marinate for one hour.
Heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil in a preheated wok.
Fry the chicken, stirring,... - 41.0666
Chili Chicken & Red Pepper Stir Fry
Today I have an Indonesian-inspired chicken stir-fry I made as a result of running out of soy sauce and mirin. I was originally gonna make some teriyaki chicken, but all I had left was some kecap manis and shaoxing cooking wine. Threw in some chili and a half... - 111.958
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 105.444
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 32.8607
Miso Chicken In Bean Paste
Combine all ingredients except the chicken, oil, and white wine.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove the thighs and pat dry with paper towels, reserving the marinade.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
Lightly brown... - 39.0449
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 107.177
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Place all the ingredients in a large microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a glass bottle.
Cool and refrigerate.
Use as needed. - 26.8413
Chinese Style Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a Bourbon Chicken recipe that is sold at Chinese carry-outs or at the food courts in the malls? Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this Southern American and Chinese fusion dish, which combines good bourbon whiskey with Asian soy... - 114.063
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
In saucepan stir together brown sugar, soy, sake, onion, and garlic.
Cook and stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
Cook, uncovered, till like thin syrup, about 5 minutes more; cool.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over... - 38.0184
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 38.6544
Classic Chicken Teriyaki With Turnip Chrysanthemums
1. Prepare optional TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Score chicken in several places so it will lay flat. Pierce both sides of chicken with a fork for better flavor absorption. Mix MARINADE ingredients, add chicken, and set aside for... - 35.4231
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Japanese Fried Chicken
After cutting up chicken, wash and pat it dry.
Mix together soy sauce, mirin (if substituting sherry, add 1 teaspoon sugar), lemon juice, dash of salt, and dash of paprika.
Marinate chicken pieces in marinade for at least 2 hours; drain off excess... - 35.9535
Teriyaki Rice Cakes Dukbokki
Korean rice cakes revamped with chewy rice cakes, juicy marinated chicken all in a subtly sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. - 0
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and slice at a slight angle, to a thickness of about 5 mm/1/4 inch.
2. Deseed and thinly slice the (bell) peppers and trim and slice the spring onions (scallions) and baby sweetcorn (baby corn). Arrange the (bell) peppers,... - 34.2934
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 112.917
Chicken And Egg Donburi
1) Prepare ther ice the usual way.
2) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the broth, stir to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup heated broth, 1/4 chicken and green onions, simmer on a low heat for 3 min; stir in the beaten egg,... - 41.7585
Thread the chicken pieces on to small skewers.
Thread the leek pieces (pierce through the sides) on to separate small skewers.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to moderately high.
Meanwhile, to make the sauce, put the soy sauce and mirin into a small... - 34.854
An incredible Asian stir fry. One of my personal favorites. - 36.575
Red Pepper And Chicken Spirals
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, mirin or sherry, vinegar, crushed peppercorns and 3 tablespoons of water for the sauce and keep aside.
2) Season the chicken with salt and crushed peppercorns.
3) Fit the scallions,... - 43.6609
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 38.4811
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Malaysian Style Chicken Wings
This recipe came from Andrew Zimmern's website and I thought it would be great on the grill. I was right, They turned out awesome. Give it a try and let me know how they were. - 0
This Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegetarian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their plates! - 39.3792
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 111.262
This Japanese Chicken Udon recipe is handy for the times when you are starving and just don’t have the energy and time to cook up an elaborate meal. It's a quick and easy recipe for a the chicken noodle soup lover. It makes a heart dinner for a cold busy... - 107.598
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 43.1482
Simmered Chicken And Vegetables
Mushrooms: Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and quarter caps.
Burdock: Scrub well with a stiff brush under running water but do not scrape or peel.... - 43.7876
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.4252
Stir Fried Chicken Sukiyaki
1. Put rice noodles in a medium bowl and add enough boiling water to cover. Cover bowl and let pasta soak until softened, about 10 minutes; drain. If using regular vermicelli, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying... - 32.4664
Andong Jjimdak (simmered Chicken In Soy Sauce)
Korean Andong Jimdak is one of the rare recipes that shows off the culinary richness of Korea. Take a look at this easy soy simmered chicken recipe that is fragrant with aromatic spices and rich in authentic Korean flavors. It's not too spicy so don't be... - 98.3103
Classic Japanese Yakitori
This is grilled chicken usually on a stick, the time-honored working-class Japanese food. Watch this video to see James demonstrate the authentic Japanese way to make this classic chicken dish, skewers of succulent chicken glazed in sweet-spicy sauce, grilled... - 108.808
Andong Jjimdak - Korean Braised Chicken
1. In a large container, pour warm water and add glass noodles. Soak it at least 20 minutes.
2. For the sauce of the chicken: In a medium size mixing bowl, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, mirin, molasses, sugar, dried chili, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and... - 102.155
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 106.019
Omelette On Rice
Heat a small frying pan.
I prefer one lined with Silverstone.
Add the oil and the chicken and shrimp.
Cook for a few minutes and then add the green onion and mushrooms.
Mix the broth, mirin, soy, and ginger.
Pour into the pan and continue cooking for a moment... - 42.5544
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
This is a traditional Japanese dish. This is a quick and easy to prepare recipe. If you’re in the mood to have some Japanese food, then do try this dish. - 107.388
Cashew Chicken And Broccoli Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and... - 32.7448
1) In a bowl add all Yakitori Sauce ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2) Place the cubed chicken into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Use skewers to thread the chicken cubes.
4) In a broiler, broil the skewers by... - 39.0963
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the chicken pieces, mushrooms, carrots and bamboo shoot and fry, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
Add the dashi, mirin or sherry and sugar and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring... - 36.0588
1) Chop the chicken and green onions into large pieces.
2) In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients, blend well and marinate the chicken and the green onions in the sauce for minimum 15 min.
3) Arrange the chicken and onion pieces alternately on... - 38.1709
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Asian At Home: Lemon Gochujang Chicken
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Take 1 Tablespoon of the mixture and set aside for later.
2. Add chicken into the gochujang mixture, coat well both sides and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil into a... - 34.3572
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Combine the oil with the vinegar and chili paste in a mixing bowl. Add the chicken, pears, and water chestnuts, and toss to combine well. Season with the salt. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more chili paste or vinegar, if you wish.
2. Discard the... - 33.2357
Morsels of chicken grilled to be had with somerice!Make these succulent pieces and follow the recipe in the video by Mark. - 73.2773
Dak Galbi - Korean Spicy Chicken
1. In a bowl, add the gochujang paste, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, honey, gochugaru, black pepper, mirin and soy sauce. Stir to mix.
2. Add ¼ of this sauce to the chicken pieces, mix and let it marinate. The longer you marinate the better are... - 106.173
Super Bowl Food - Hawaiian Garlic Chicken
Chicken Karaage is a great dish to serve on any party. You can enjoy this with beer or homemade sauce. It is a perfect blend of soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Just take a look at the recipe video. - 119.153
Fijian Chicken Wings
Fijian Chicken Wings is delicious dish made from chicken wings coconut cream and spices. This easy recipe of Fijian Chicken Wings is can be prepared quickly. Next time you invite your friends treat them with this exotic variety of chicken wings and boast your... - 42.4121
Preheat oven to 350°.
In pie plate, combine flour and curry powder.
Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg white, allow the excess to drip off, then dredge both sides in flour-curry mixture; tap gently to shake off excess and set aside.
Combine half the soy... - 43.1223
Japanese Chicken And Egg On Rice - Oyakodon
Gourmet's delight...if that's what you are looking for, try this video. It prepares a fine variety of chicken with a rich sauce made from dashi granules and soy sauce. It gives an authentic taste to this comforting dish. Serve with brown rice and get a touch... - 91.9951
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 33.4475
1)In a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2)Add in carrot pieces, bamboo shoot, chicken pieces, mushrooms. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3)Now add in rori/mirin, dasi and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
4)Reduce heat and add in soya sauce.
5)Simmer over low heat until... - 42.0365
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with soy sauce and set aside for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the fish pieces with salt and set aside.
Meanwhile, to make the egg mixture, mix the dashi, salt, soy sauce, mono-sodium glutamate to taste and mirin or sherry together.
Pour the... - 41.8673
Three Colored Donburi
1) Prepare steamed rice.
2) In a pan, saute ground meat with the ingredients for the seasoning , blend well.
3) Scramble the eggs adding the sugar.
4) In lightly salted water, boil the snow peas and drain well.
5) Place the hot steamed... - 42.2278
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 120.727
Japanese Oyako Don
Japanese Oyako Don is a traditional dish where a rice bowl is served with chicken and eggs simmered together. Watch this video to see how it is made traditionally. - 79.8077
Are you on a lookout for a great Japanese recipe? Here's a delicious recipe from the Japanese cuisine exclusively for you. Japanese Oyakodon which is a chicken and egg bowl is great blend of Japanese ingredients. This recipe is a must try do not give it a... - 99.7854
Prepare ahead: Warm MIRIN or sherry over moderate heat.
Ignite the MIRIN and shake pan gently until flame dies out.
Stir in soy sauce and chicken stock and bring to aboil.
Cool to room temperature. - 24.9143
Combine all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Pour into individual sauce dishes as dip for each person's shrimp.
Note: Raw harusame noodles are thin transparent noodles made of soybean powder.
When cooked they resemble shredded coconut and are available in... - 27.0988
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Place radish in a double layer of paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Remove mushroom stems; reserve caps.
Cook stems and green onion in the 1 tablespoon of hot oil just till tender.
Blend in the 2... - 43.8922
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 106.518
Braised Five Vegetables
1) In a skillet, braise the chiken in soy sauce and sugar for 2 min and keep aside.
2) In a large pot, saute the konnayaku, lotus root, burdock root and shiitake mushrooms, in oil for 1/2-1 min; add the... - 40.4877
Place radish in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling and press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible; set aside.
Place tofu in double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling; press tightly as above.
Mash tofu with a fork; set... - 39.0148
Savory Egg Custard
1) In four heatproof containers, add the chicken, shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, and ginkgo nuts.
2) In a large bowl, add the dashi broth, mirin, salt, soy sauce, and beaten eggs, blend well; pour the bowl mixture into... - 41.6699
Japanese Sansai Toba is one of the best complete meals and comfort food for the wintry months. In fact this veggie noodle soup is not only comforting, its very healthy and is perfect for the frugal chef. Watch this video for the details and stir it up tonight... - 118.966
Healthy Ramen Noodles
Cooking for Children shows you how to make Healthy Ramen Noodles. Its quick, fast, and easy to make with your kids. This recipe takes the idea of ramen noodle soup to a whole new level. You still get the delicious salty flavor that you're used to from the MSG... - 122.535
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Chilled Somen Noodles
1. Soak mushrooms in 3 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid.
2. Sprinkle chicken fillet with sake and salt. Preheat skillet over medium heat, add... - 43.8541
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.4278
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 145.247
Rumaki With Bacon
Cut chicken livers, water chestnuts, and bacon slices into halves.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken liver with onion powder and fold it around a slice of water chestnut.
Wrap bundle in a half slice of bacon.
Pierce with toothpick, being sure the pick goes... - 37.8618
Simple Rumaki With Bacon
Cut chicken livers, water chestnuts, and bacon slices into halves.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken liver with onion powder and fold it around a slice of water chestnut.
Wrap bundle in a half slice of bacon.
Impale with toothpick, being sure the pick goes... - 41.975
Grilled Barracuda With Cucumber Carrot And Daikon Pickle
1) To make the pickle, remove the seeds and thinly slice the cucumber (use a mandolin if possible).
2) Slice the carrot and daikon fine.
3) Add little salt cucumber, carrot and daikon for 2 hours, then discard water and wash salt off under cold... - 43.3479
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.2564
Oyakodon - Traditional Japanese Dish
1. In a bowl, mix together nagasawake sauce, sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs together until light and fluffy.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown for... - 75.707
Summer Udon Noodles
1) In pan the broth ingredients, allow to boil, then chill in the refrigerator until serving.
2) Prepare the omelette strips, cucumber, carrot, and meat toppings and keep aside.
3) In a large pot, allow water to a boil and cook the... - 46.4872
Udon Noodles In A Pot
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, soak in 2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross design on caps. Add caps, 1... - 37.9359
Ginger Rice With Duck
1. Put the duck in a shallow bowl with a tablespoon of soy sauce, the mirin, half the brown sugar and one-third of the ginger. Stir to coat and set aside to marinate at room temperature.
2. Heat 2-3 tablespoons groundnut oil in a large heavy pan over a... - 38.5843
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 99.2638
A hearty beef and vegetable stew with Asian spice that is quick to prepare and good to eat. This video prepare nikujaga which is a Japanese form of beef stew with yam and vegetables. Loaded with Asian spices, this is a wonderful stew especially suited to... - 101.63
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Honey Garlic Scallion Noodles
Here's a great recipe that's really delicious and easy to do. It's a honey garlic scallion stir-fried noodle that's sweet, with a touch of spice. If the flavor looks familiar, you're right. It's the same sauce from the Hawaiian chicken we did a few months... - 121.526