- » Chicken Mirin
Chicken Mirin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken mirin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken mirin recipes.
Delicious Chicken Hekka
You will just drool at one sight of this amazing Hawaiian dish. Combining the goodness of chicken, veggies, sauces and spices, it is a perfect main course dish which will earn you all praises. Just watch the video and see how you can master this dish. - 104.692
Cut softened mushrooms into thirds; combine with mushroom soaking water, bamboo tips and water chestnuts.
Cover, bring to boil and cook 10 minutes.
Add soy, sugar and mirin; cook 5 minutes, remove lid and let liquid boil away.
Cut chicken breast lengthwise... - 39.4003
Thinly slice chicken; marinate it for 30 minutes in a sauce made from the soy sauce and mirin.
If substituting sherry for the mirin, add 1 tablespoon sugar to the sauce.
Remove the chicken; mix the sauce with the chicken stock.
Use this mixture, instead of... - 24.725
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.4254
Classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki
For most of us teriyaki sauce is synonymous with Japanese food and here is a perfect drool-worthy one. Delicious grilled chicken lacquered with a sweet soy teriyaki sauce; what more can one ask for! A quick visit to the nearest Asian store will help you with... - 109.696
Rolled Ginger Chicken
Place one chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to form a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Place chicken in a shallow... - 34.0074
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 36.649
1) With a sharp knife, remove chicken skin and slice the chicken at a slight angle to about 1/2-inch/5 mm thickness.
2) Seed the peppers and thinly slice them.
3) Also slice baby corns and scallions.
4) In a plate, arrange the baby corns,... - 45.0561
Calum Best's Miso Chicken With Emerald Vegetables
Celebrity Chef Calum Best shares one of his favorite Thai dishes from his recently released "The Celebrity Cookbook".
This cookbook is the mastermind and produced by a team of nine corporate fundraisers from leading marketing services provider Communisis, as... - 40.5958
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Skin, bone, and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
In a mixing bowl combine the mirin, soya sauce and ginger.
Stir in the chicken and marinate for one hour.
Heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil in a preheated wok.
Fry the chicken, stirring,... - 39.4094
Chili Chicken & Red Pepper Stir Fry
Today I have an Indonesian-inspired chicken stir-fry I made as a result of running out of soy sauce and mirin. I was originally gonna make some teriyaki chicken, but all I had left was some kecap manis and shaoxing cooking wine. Threw in some chili and a half... - 129.274
Soy Fluorinated Fried Chicken Nuggets
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
To prepare marinade, in bowl combine soy sauce; dry sherry, sake, or mirin; gingerroot; garlic; and sugar.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature; stir once or twice.
Roll the chicken pieces in... - 38.8838
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 115.346
An incredible Asian stir fry. One of my personal favorites. - 36.6351
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 31.8529
Miso Chicken In Bean Paste
Combine all ingredients except the chicken, oil, and white wine.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove the thighs and pat dry with paper towels, reserving the marinade.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
Lightly brown... - 37.7252
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 130.548
Chinese Style Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a Bourbon Chicken recipe that is sold at Chinese carry-outs or at the food courts in the malls? Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this Southern American and Chinese fusion dish, which combines good bourbon whiskey with Asian soy... - 117.426
In saucepan stir together brown sugar, soy, sake, onion, and garlic.
Cook and stir over low heat till sugar dissolves.
Cook, uncovered, till like thin syrup, about 5 minutes more; cool.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over... - 36.5097
Andong Jjimdak - Korean Braised Chicken
1. In a large container, pour warm water and add glass noodles. Soak it at least 20 minutes.
2. For the sauce of the chicken: In a medium size mixing bowl, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, mirin, molasses, sugar, dried chili, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and... - 105.44
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992
Japanese Fried Chicken
After cutting up chicken, wash and pat it dry.
Mix together soy sauce, mirin (if substituting sherry, add 1 teaspoon sugar), lemon juice, dash of salt, and dash of paprika.
Marinate chicken pieces in marinade for at least 2 hours; drain off excess... - 34.6474
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and slice at a slight angle, to a thickness of about 5 mm/1/4 inch.
2. Deseed and thinly slice the (bell) peppers and trim and slice the spring onions (scallions) and baby sweetcorn (baby corn). Arrange the (bell) peppers,... - 36.2574
Classic Chicken Teriyaki With Turnip Chrysanthemums
1. Prepare optional TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Score chicken in several places so it will lay flat. Pierce both sides of chicken with a fork for better flavor absorption. Mix MARINADE ingredients, add chicken, and set aside for... - 37.3056
In a pan, combine spy, sherry, and sugar.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Skin and bone chicken thighs rinse meat, pat dry, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Also rinse and pat dry chicken livers; cut... - 33.4864
Chicken And Egg Donburi
1) Prepare ther ice the usual way.
2) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the broth, stir to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup heated broth, 1/4 chicken and green onions, simmer on a low heat for 3 min; stir in the beaten egg,... - 41.1051
Thread the chicken pieces on to small skewers.
Thread the leek pieces (pierce through the sides) on to separate small skewers.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to moderately high.
Meanwhile, to make the sauce, put the soy sauce and mirin into a small... - 32.6905
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Place all the ingredients in a large microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a glass bottle.
Cool and refrigerate.
Use as needed. - 25.6117
Red Pepper And Chicken Spirals
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, mirin or sherry, vinegar, crushed peppercorns and 3 tablespoons of water for the sauce and keep aside.
2) Season the chicken with salt and crushed peppercorns.
3) Fit the scallions,... - 44.1097
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 39.6323
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.2129
This Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegetarian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their plates! - 38.0114
This Japanese Chicken Udon recipe is handy for the times when you are starving and just don’t have the energy and time to cook up an elaborate meal. It's a quick and easy recipe for a the chicken noodle soup lover. It makes a heart dinner for a cold busy... - 79.7127
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.302
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 45.4285
Simmered Chicken And Vegetables
Mushrooms: Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and quarter caps.
Burdock: Scrub well with a stiff brush under running water but do not scrape or peel.... - 44.5497
Stir Fried Chicken Sukiyaki
1. Put rice noodles in a medium bowl and add enough boiling water to cover. Cover bowl and let pasta soak until softened, about 10 minutes; drain. If using regular vermicelli, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying... - 31.3407