- » Chicken Meatloaf
Chicken Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken meatloaf recipes.
Church Supper Chicken Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice hard-cooked eggs saving 3 center egg slices for garnish.
3) Whip together raw eggs, broth and seasonings.
4) Mix in crumbs.
5) Stir in eggs and rest of the ingredients except parsley and... - 47.8443
Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9" baking dish.
3 In a bowl, combine chicken with rice, crumbs, salt and broth.
4 Add in eggs.
5 Stir in the pimiento.
6 Pour into the prepared baking dish.
7 Bake in a... - 43.1573
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Cook the chicken in hot salted water till tender. If you have a pressure cooker, pressure cook the chicken till done.
3. Remove the chicken from the water and shred the meat from the bones.
4. Combine... - 42.4628
Elegant Chicken Loaf
1. Grease bottom of a 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-in. loaf pan.
2. Heat water for hot water bath.
3. Put chicken, muchrooms and toasted almonds through food chopper (using fine blade).
4. Set aside.
5. Prepare Medium White Sauce.
6. Vigorously stir about 3... - 41.9646
The hardest part of making this meat loaf is grinding the meat.
Remove skin from chicken and cut and scrape meat from bones; discard sinews.
Put meat through a food chopper, using the fine blade.
You should have about 4 cups of ground meat.
Mix with the other... - 41.5337
Veal Mock Chicken Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Combine together all ingredients for meat loaf.
3) In a baking pan, place the shaped loaf and bake for 1 hour in preheated oven.
4) For the Cranberry Sauce, combine water and sugar... - 40.7761
Chicken And Egg Loaf
Put chicken, carrots, hard-cooked egg, and pimento through food grinder or combine in food processor and process until well chopped.
Stir in the bread crumbs, beaten eggs, lemon juice, salt, hot sauce, and pepper.
Transfer to nonstick loaf pan.
Bake at... - 40.1778
Chicken And Green Peppercorn Loaf
Mince or process chicken, chicken livers, bacon.and garlic.
Stir in breadcrumbs, peppercorns, parsley and brandy.
Roll out pastry on floured surface, trim to a 30cm circle.
Place chicken mixture in centre of pastry, pat into round shape, brush chicken with... - 40.0211
Chicken Loaf Salad
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Melt over hot water.
Add this to other ingredients.
Chill until set.
May be made with tuna fish.
If you use tuna fish, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Serves 4. - 39.7872
Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms
This Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms tastes amazing ! Try this mushroom and chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and sauced with mayonnaise. Tell me if you like this Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms. - 38.9094
Soak gelatin in the cold water for at least 5 minutes to soften.
Heat the broth to boiling and pour a little into the beaten egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Pour egg mixture into broth and cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.... - 38.12
Heat chicken broth and add chicken, crumbs, rice, salt, pepper, milk, onion, green pepper, and beaten egg.
Press firmly into greased loaf pan and bake in 325-degree oven for 1 hour.
If gravy is desired, use 3 tablespoons flour with 2 cups of chicken broth. - 34.0751
Chick Pea Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mash the chick-peas and put in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Turn into a well-oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until set Let stand for 10 minutes and unmold onto a... - 33.8848
Thrifty Chicken Loaf
Thrifty Chicken Loaf! A wonderful economical and yummy dish it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty chicken loaf can make your day! Try this brilliant Thrifty Chicken Loaf recipe! - 33.8194
Chicken Waldorf Loaf
1. Cut top off the loaf and scoop out middle, so that only the crust remains as a large bread case. Reserve top of loaf. The crumbs from the center will not be used in this recipe, but can be made into bread crumbs.
2. Place apple, walnuts, spring onions,... - 32.4324
Easy Chicken Loaf
Bake in moderate oven (not in water) till set.
Cut in squares.
Make cream sauce and add eggs and mushrooms and lastly 1 teaspoon lemon juice. - 32.2697
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Shape the mixture into a round 6 inches loaf.
3) In a slow cooker, place the chicken loaf.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
5) Slice... - 32.235
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind bread, chicken, and onion into large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Turn into a greased 9 1/4x5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch (23 x 13 x 8 cm) loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45 minutes. - 31.7867
Grind chicken coarsely; then measure.
Add rest of ingredients; pour into a greased, waxed paper lined loaf pan 10" x 5" x 3".
Bake in a moderately hot oven of 375°F for 1 hr., 15 min.
Serve, if desired, with 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup thinned... - 31.5854
Chicken Ring Or Loaf
Pack into buttered mold, set in pan of hot water.
Bake in moderate oven (325° F.) about 40 minutes.
Instead of a mold ramekin dishes can be used.
If a mold is used let stand 10 minutes before unmolding. - 30.2819
Chicken And Stuffing Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Lightly oil a 9x5-inch or 8x4-inch loaf pan. In a medium frying pan, cook celery and onion in oil over medium-low heat, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but... - 29.8011
Chicken Meatloaf Recipes By Category