- » Chicken Meatballs Stew
Chicken Meatballs Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken meatballs stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken meatballs stew recipes.
Spicy Meatball Stew
Preheat oven to 350Â°E In a medium size bowl, mix together beef, crumbs, grated onions, egg, pepper, and thyme until well blended.
Form into 1-inch balls and brown in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
In a 3-quart ovenproof... - 36.6695
Meatball And Vegetable Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove onion to large bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1/4 cup water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon basil; mix well.... - 33.316
Turkey Meatball Stew
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add meatballs, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry... - 44.541
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.3643
Meatballs In Chicken Soup
1. Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife. Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 tea spoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Mix ground beef... - 30.6355
Tex Mex Turkey Stew
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine turkey, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cilantro, onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt.
Form mixture into 16 meatballs.
Place meatballs on baking pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and bake 25-30 minutes... - 44.8717
Mexican Meatball Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent, about 1 minute.
Stir in carrots and potatoes; sauté over high heat to lightly brown, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and stock.... - 33.6468
Mafalde And Meatballs
1) In a large nonstick saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the garlic and cook for about a minute. Add the tomatoes and basil and bring the mixture to a boil. Bring the heat down and cook gently over low heat for about 25 minutes... - 37.8875
Tasty Albondigas Soup
What better way to defrost the winter chill than slurp down a bowl of spicy hot albondigas? Well, if you really relish the idea of chowing down a bowl of light broth with meatballs and vegetables, then there is nothing like this dish. Easy to make and... - 133.808
This is a wonderful stew made with walnuts, pomegranate molasses and meatballs. You can also make Khoresht Fesenjan with chicken or duck for elegant gatherings - 127.022
1. Cut the chicken wings apart at the joints, combine it with water, onion, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and three teaspoons of salt in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for half an hour
2. In a bowl, mix the rest of the half teaspoon... - 36.975
Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife.
Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 teaspoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix ground beef lightly... - 44.1375
Italian Wedding Soup
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this Italian Wedding Soup recipe. This soup is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Italian Wedding Soup recipe. - 41.9438
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 43.1151