- » Chicken Masala
Chicken Masala Recipes
Chicken masala is one of the most famous and popular chicken dishes that was invented by the Mughals in the pre-British India. However, the invention of chicken masala has always been a dispute between Mughals and ... More »
Chicken Butter Masala
Want a creamy spicy Chicken curry dish? Chicken butter masala is the perfect answer as the dish is spicy with spices and creamy with cream and it’s extremely delicious. The chef in the video shows step by step procedure for making this utterly delicious... - 129.184
Pasta In Spicy Chicken Masala
Hi everyone! Today, I made a wonderful indian-italian fusion recipe. Pasta cooked in spicy chicken masala... sound yummy? It's really easy to make and delicious. Let me know how it turns out! - 112.69
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 103.634
Spicy Chicken Masala
This dish is south indian special, from Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. Called chettinadu chicken curry. Very spicy dish that wakes up your senses.. Enjoy!! - 50.8398
Indori Masala Murgh
Soak chicken in curd and ground masala for 1 hour.
Add in salt and 1 tbs ghee.
Place on medium heat and bring to a boil.
Now simmer till yoghurt dries.
Then add 2 cups hot water.
Cover and simmer till chicken is cooked and water is nearly dry.
Add remaining... - 46.8363
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 46.1485
Murg Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala is a two step process, Tikka and Gravy. Grilling the chicken definetely flavors this dish but if you do not have a grill, you could use any oven too. Once you have your chicken grilling, you could start the gravy process in parallel.... - 44.4532
Would you like to try chicken masala at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. This is a traditional recipe from Indian Cuisine. It is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 43.8523
Spicy Masala Chicken
1. Prick the chicken thighs with a fork, rinse, pat dry and set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chillies, salt, sugar and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice... - 42.3955
Masala Elaichi Chicken
Masala Elaichi Chicken has an impeccable taste. The garam masala powder gives the Masala elaichi chicken a defining taste. Must catch it - 40.1702
A yummy chicken masala recipe for all you chicken lovers. A simple easy to make recipe that is just right for a lazy day at home. Serve with rice or breads and enjoy a complete meal with family. - 40.0203
Masala Fried Chicken
Prick chicken all over with fork.
Apply masala and keep for an hour.
Heat oil, fry bay leaves for a minute, add chicken and fry till well-browned on all sides.
Put in 1 cup hot water, cover pan and cook on a very slow fire till chicken is done.
Serve with... - 38.377
Cut the onions, slice the garlic and tomatoes into medium sizes.
Heat oil in a pan and saute the kashmiri red chilli and salt.
Then add the onion,garlic and tomatoes along with a cup of water.
Add chicken and allow to cook until excess water dries,to... - 36.7988
1. Grind the coriander, chillies, turmeric, garlic, ginger and cumin together with salt and vinegar.
2. Clean and joint the chicken. Mix well with the ground ingredients. Allow to stand for 1 hour.
3. Fry in 2 tbsp. fat; sprinkle water and cook covered till... - 36.026
1. Stab drumsticks few times with fork (this allows marinade to penetrate ) In bowl mix garlic, ginger, vinegar, salt. Add chicken, stir well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4hrs.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan, saute onion till transparent, add... - 35.16
Papaya Murgh Masala
Cut the chicken into seven pieces.
Mix the ghee, spices, curds and salt and rub into the chicken.
Set aside to marinate for two hours.
Bake the chicken in a moderately hot oven for half an hour.
Turn the pieces of chicken, lower the heat and bake for fifteen... - 33.6143
Easy Butter Chicken Masala
Now this is real easy stuff! Heat butter in a pan and sauté onion and crushed garlic in it.
Meanwhile, shred chicken pieces to bite-size and mix in the masala, that is ginger, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt; see to it that the chicken pieces are... - 29.7822
Chicken Masala Recipes By Category