- » Chicken Marinara
Chicken Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken marinara recipes.
1)In a bowl, mix tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Tabasco, salad oil and finely chopped onions.
2)On a grate set, arrange the chicken halves or quarters, skin side up. The grate must be 3 to 6 inches from hot coals.
3)Apply the... - 43.361
Combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, mix well, and set aside.
Dip each chicken breast half in eggs, coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until... - 39.9094
1) Half or quarter the chicken.
2) On a grill set, arrange the pieces skin side up, 3 to 6 inches away from the hot coals.
3) Mix and add in the remaining ingredients.
4) Brush the chicken with sauce.
5) Cook till tender, turning and brushing... - 38.5075
You May Also Like!
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 69.9544
Parmesan Polenta With Chicken Marinara
1. In a heavy saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat. In a mixing bowl, whisk polenta into cold water until smooth and free of lumps. Slowly whisk dissolved polenta into boiling broth. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring almost... - 32.6131
Baked Chicken With Marinara Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in brown paper bag.
Add chicken a few pieces at a time; shake until coated with flour mixture.
Place chicken in single layer in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 450°F 25 minutes.
Remove from oven; pour sauce over... - 38.6977
1) In a saucepan, lightly brown onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in meat with a fork and cook until browned.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients and uncover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Serve hot after removing bay leaf. - 36.8941
Quick Chicken Marinara
1) In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and stir in chicken and pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 3 minutes and pour in sauce.
3) Cook for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat until chicken is cooked well.
4) Serve hot over hot fettuccine and... - 28.5805
Manicotti In Marinara Sauce
Manicotti is a very popular stuffed pasta recipe.It is traditionally stuffed with different variety of cheese but here I am stuffing Manicotti with chicken. - 28.3981
Chicken Cacciatore In Marinara Sauce
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In 6-quart Dutch oven heat oil and 3 tablespoons butter.
3) Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides. Remove.
4) Put back chicken to Dutch oven. Add Marinara... - 46.3454
Chicken Breasts Marinara Over Fettuccine
For the sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine the onions and the 1 tablespoon water.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), the 1 1/2 cups water, celery, parsley, vinegar, oregano, thyme,... - 42.2583
Marinara Sauce With Herbs
When you are cooking do you often miss some base sauce that could be used in pasta, polenta, chicken parmesan or any other dish? Try making some Marinara sauce. It is simple and very easy. Watch this video on how to make marinara sauce seasoned with fresh... - 114.803
Chicken Marinara Recipes By Category