- » Chicken Marinara
Chicken Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken marinara recipes.
1)In a bowl, mix tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Tabasco, salad oil and finely chopped onions.
2)On a grate set, arrange the chicken halves or quarters, skin side up. The grate must be 3 to 6 inches from hot coals.
3)Apply the... - 43.361
Combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, mix well, and set aside.
Dip each chicken breast half in eggs, coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until... - 39.9094
1) Half or quarter the chicken.
2) On a grill set, arrange the pieces skin side up, 3 to 6 inches away from the hot coals.
3) Mix and add in the remaining ingredients.
4) Brush the chicken with sauce.
5) Cook till tender, turning and brushing... - 38.5075
You May Also Like!
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 69.9544
Parmesan Polenta With Chicken Marinara
1. In a heavy saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium heat. In a mixing bowl, whisk polenta into cold water until smooth and free of lumps. Slowly whisk dissolved polenta into boiling broth. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring almost... - 32.6131
Baked Chicken With Marinara Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in brown paper bag.
Add chicken a few pieces at a time; shake until coated with flour mixture.
Place chicken in single layer in shallow baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 450°F 25 minutes.
Remove from oven; pour sauce over... - 38.6977
1) In a saucepan, lightly brown onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in meat with a fork and cook until browned.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients and uncover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Serve hot after removing bay leaf. - 36.8941
Quick Chicken Marinara
1) In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and stir in chicken and pepper.
2) Cook the mixture for 3 minutes and pour in sauce.
3) Cook for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat until chicken is cooked well.
4) Serve hot over hot fettuccine and... - 28.5805
Manicotti In Marinara Sauce
Manicotti is a very popular stuffed pasta recipe.It is traditionally stuffed with different variety of cheese but here I am stuffing Manicotti with chicken. - 28.3981
Chicken Cacciatore In Marinara Sauce
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In 6-quart Dutch oven heat oil and 3 tablespoons butter.
3) Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides. Remove.
4) Put back chicken to Dutch oven. Add Marinara... - 46.3454
Chicken Breasts Marinara Over Fettuccine
For the sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine the onions and the 1 tablespoon water.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), the 1 1/2 cups water, celery, parsley, vinegar, oregano, thyme,... - 42.2583
Chicken Marinara Recipes By Category