- » Chicken Lunch
Chicken Lunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken lunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken lunch recipes.
Healthy Lunch Salads
Keeping fit with healthy food can be easy if you know quick ways to make, here are healthy salad recipes just right for lunch. Check out Bethenney showing how to make chicken salad and tuna and caper salad with meats as well as greens. Great to have during... - 120.744
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions until soft.
2) Stir in the curry paste and cook a little longer.
3) Add in the chicken, mix well and saute for about five minutes more.
4) Stream in the water, creamed coconut, salt and stir... - 45.3713
Lunch Chicken Salad
Boil hen until tender.
Water may be seasoned with onion, celery, salt, pepper, parsley and a little garlic, if desired.
Cool hen and remove meat from bones.
Cut meat with scissors.
Add eggs, celery, salt, black and red pepper to taste, sugar, salad dressing,... - 42.1845
Lunch Box Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a large mixing bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice, honey or sugar, mustard, and pepper.
Add cooked macaroni, green beans, chicken or ham, carrot, and green onions.
Toss to mix well.
Divide among 3 small airtight containers.
Chill... - 34.3932
Laguna Beach Lunch
1. On a large platter or 4 plates, make a bed of salad greens. Arrange chicken, apricots, and avocado slices decoratively on greens. Sprinkle nuts on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, honey, lime zest, garlic, salt, and... - 28.2553
You May Also Like!
Classic Curried Chicken Sandwiches
Curried Chicken Sandwiches is simply a delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Curried Chicken Sandwiches; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 33.883
A Nutritious Lunch In Minutes: Nori Hand Rolls
1. Place a nori sheet smooth side down rough side up over the counter.
2. Stuff with multi grain rice, water cress, carrot, cucumber, scallion and avocado.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the stuffing. Roll the nori sheet as shown in the... - 0
Homemade Chicken Croquettes
Melt butter; blend in flour; add milk and broth.
Cook and stir till mixture bubbles; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings.
Add chicken, salt to taste; chill.
With wet hands, shape chicken mixture in 8 balls, a... - 40.8541
Chicken In Cheese Shell
Make a cheese pastry shell of first five ingredients, adding 1/4 cup of cheese with shortening (save remaining cheese for top).
Bake in 8 inch pie plate at 450Â° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Combine chicken, pineapple, nuts, and celery.
Blend sour cream and... - 41.144
Bean Sprout Lunch
1. Put the salad greens in the bottom of a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle the watercress and celery over the greens.
2. Divide the surface area of the salad into fifths and arrange cucumber slices in one section, then the eggs, cheese, chicken, and sprouts in... - 28.5523
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 150.695
Cajun Kielbasa Couscous - We Killed This For Lunch
Monique creates her own version of this classic Moroccan dish. Her unique Cajun twist makes this dish a must taste. Viewers can learn how to prepare the dish as quickly as possible and add their own tweaks to it as well. Try adding chicken or turkey to the... - 109.781
Party Chicken Salad
Party Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.8524
Easy Chicken Chow Mein
Easy Chicken Chow Mein is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. Try this easy to prepare Easy Chicken Chow Mein, I bet, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 36.0625