- » Chicken Lollipop
Chicken Lollipop Recipes
One of the most famous and widely known Indian Chinese chicken snacks all across the world is chicken lollipop. The recipe of chicken lollipop is basically the middle segment of the chicken wings. One of the two ... More »
For all the chicken addict foodies, here is a great idea of snacks. Chicken lollipop is among the best appetizers, you could serve in any party, along with a bowl of red hot chili sauce at the center. The hot and sizzling taste of this snacks is just... - 130.726
Chicken Lollipop- A Favorite At My Place
This is a yummy quick and easy chicken lollipop recipe that is a favorite at my place. The rich taste and looks make a real value addition to your party menu. I love the compliments that I get each time I make this dish. Love playing the perfect host and... - 36.8572
Homemade Chicken Lollipop
Another interesting chicken dish that you can make at home. Chicken is rich in protein, which is very essential for making new cells in your body. Animal protein is a complete protein with all essential amino acids, and this chicken lollipop is an interesting... - 0
You May Also Like!
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 43.2101
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 25.2344
Chicken And Vegetable Skewers
1. The evening before, cut the thighs into bite-sized pieces and toss in the honey and mustard.
2. Arrange the chicken pieces on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 15 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden.... - 25.54
1. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."
2. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine... - 27.3813
Chicken Lollipop Recipes By Category