- » Chicken Loaf Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Loaf Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken loaf mushroom sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken loaf mushroom sauce recipes.
Best Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a kettle, place the chicken, carrot, onion, bay leaf and several celery leaves. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
3) Cook on low flame till the chicken is tender. Cool the chicken in broth, drain... - 43.8588
Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9" baking dish.
3 In a bowl, combine chicken with rice, crumbs, salt and broth.
4 Add in eggs.
5 Stir in the pimiento.
6 Pour into the prepared baking dish.
7 Bake in a... - 43.1573
Chicken Loaf With Almond And Mushroom Sauce
Heat bouillon; add bread crumbs and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients except Almond and Mushroom Sauce.
Pour into a buttered loaf pan (9x5x3 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350° F.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
Slice and serve with Almond and... - 36.5849
Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl adding eggs last.
Spread mixture in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 18 to 20 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 9 minutes of mi-crowaving.
To serve, cut in squares and top with Mushroom Sauce. - 32.601
You May Also Like!
Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms
This Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms tastes amazing ! Try this mushroom and chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and sauced with mayonnaise. Tell me if you like this Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms. - 38.9094
Thyme Flavored Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Brown in oil and butter or margarine in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, 1/2 cup of the water, lemon juice, chervil, salt and pepper; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until... - 29.6325
Grilled Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon salt and paprika. Melt butter in large skillet; add chicken and brown on all sides.
2. Add onion, green pepper, celery, tomatoes, remaining 1 teaspoon salt and thyme.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer... - 28.9416
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 43.2843
Mushroom Onion Noodles Wit Pistachio
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain. Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2. While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half. Arrange in a... - 23.8554
Easy Chicken Loaf
Bake in moderate oven (not in water) till set.
Cut in squares.
Make cream sauce and add eggs and mushrooms and lastly 1 teaspoon lemon juice. - 32.2697
Chicken, Mushroom & Rice Casserole
1. Combine chicken, water, onion, carrot, celery tops, salt and bay leaf in large kettle; cover; simmer 1 to 1/2 hours, or until tender.
2. Cool chicken in stock; remove, and skin. Take meat from bones; cut meat into bite-size pieces; place in medium-size... - 37.1667
Stir Fried Livers & Mushrooms
1. Shake chicken livers, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt and pepper in paper bag to coat evenly.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in large frying pan over low heat. Stir in mushrooms and liquid and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Cover loosely; cook slowly... - 24.1345
Tarragon Turkey Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 7 inch nonstick skillet or medium size saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the... - 43.5898
Elegant Chicken Loaf
1. Grease bottom of a 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-in. loaf pan.
2. Heat water for hot water bath.
3. Put chicken, muchrooms and toasted almonds through food chopper (using fine blade).
4. Set aside.
5. Prepare Medium White Sauce.
6. Vigorously stir about 3... - 41.9646