- » Chicken Lemon Saffron
Chicken Lemon Saffron Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken lemon saffron recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken lemon saffron recipes.
Saffron And Cardamom Chicken
Want to make your chicken dish something special and fabulous - try out the recipe of lemony saffron cardamom chicken. If you don’t, then you are going to miss something delicate and exotic. Watch the chef in this video to cook the chicken and follow the... - 81.2482
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Put the chicken in your sink and rinse through the cavity to clean.
Cut both the stock cube and 1 of the lemons into quarters.
Now put them, together with the onion and halved garlic cloves, inside the chicken... - 42.8907
Saffron Broiled Chicken Quarters
1) Preheat the broiler to the desired temperature.
2) Place the chicken pieces facing skin side down, on a foil-wrapped baking sheet (this makes clean-up easier).
3) Now sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, half the saffron, and half... - 37.99
Picante Chicken On Saffron Rice
1) Grease a glass baking dish with oil.
2) Spread half of the picante sauce on the base of the dish.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on sauce.
4) Stream the remaining picante sauce over the chicken in a thick layer.
5) Dredge generously... - 39.7449
Tepid Chicken Salad With Saffron
Poach chicken breasts in stock 10 minutes or until fork tender.
Cut chicken in julienne and place in a bowl with celery, cucumber, onion, lemon juice, thyme, parsley, and dissolved saffron.
Season, toss lightly, then add cream to just coat salad... - 33.9531
Casseroled Saffron Apricot Chicken
Untruss the chicken if necessary, remove any lumps of excess fat and cut off the parson's nose.
Tip the contents of the can of tomatoes into a measuring jug, mash with a fork to break them up, then make up the quantity of 450 ml/ 3/4 pint with water.
Pour... - 43.7421
Chicken Breasts With Fruity Saffron Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, make 2 slashes into each chicken breast without cutting right: through. This will help the flavours and the heat to penetrate.
2. In a bowl, blend together the tomato puree, yoghurt, garlic, garam masala, fennel, cardamom, fromage... - 35.9357
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629
Basil Sausage In Saffron Brioche
Grind the fat and meats together, using the coarse blade of a grinder, then pass half the mixture through the fine blade.
Mix both the mixtures together with the basil, gin, eggs and seasoning.
Add more egg, if necessary, to give a moist but not loose... - 41.4997
Turkish Lamb Stew Saffron Rice
Soak prunes overnight, drain, remove stones and set aside.
Cut 4 lb. lamb into 3-inch cubes, dredge in a mixture of 3 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 oz. butter in an iron saut6 pan or saucepan and fry 3 coarsely chopped... - 42.1168
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 44.7723
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 43.6274
Saffron Glazed Lamb
Cut slits all over top of lamb; insert garlic slivers.
In bowl, lightly crush 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the saffron with back of spoon; stir in 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil, salt and pepper.
Set roast, fat side up, on greased rack in shallow roasting pan; brush all over... - 42.0854
If you have never tried Curried Shrimp, then you don't know what you are missing! An effortless recipe, this is a must-try for you seafood lovers. Flavored with curry powder, the lime add a nice hint of tanginess to the dish. A great option for a main dish! - 48.4272
Jellied Portuguese Lemon Chicken
1) Take a deep kettle and put chicken pieces into it.
2) Add in celery, carrot, onion, tarragon, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Pour in enough bouillon to cover the mixture and cover and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until chicken is soft.
4) Chill... - 44.183
Chicken With Lemon And Olive
Rub chicken pieces with three cloves garlic, pounded with one tablespoon of salt.
Then rinse under cold water.
Cook the chicken until tender with three cups of water, two cloves garlic minced, cinnamon, parsley, cumin, onion, black peppercorns, ginger, salt... - 38.6536
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 47.2138
Chicken With Lemon
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
4. Peel and thinly slice the carrot.
5. In a large casserole or skillet, heat the butter and oil,
6. When hot, add... - 44.1993
Spicy Lemon Chicken
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces.
Discard the wings and carcass.
Remove the skin.
Make a groove along each drumstick.
Mix together the lemon juice, oil, Tabasco sauce, saffron, cumin, cinnamon, honey and mint.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the chicken in... - 44.9261
Moroccan Chicken With Preserved Lemon Rinds
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or a large pot with a lid.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on both sides over high heat.
Pour in the water.
Add the garlic, onions, cilantro, parsley, cumin, ginger, saffron, and salt.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 42.5101
Lemon Honey Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt Sauce
Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over moderate heat, add honey, lemon juice, apricot jam, lemon rind and black peppercorns.
Thread chicken pieces and red pepper cubes alternately on short skewers and place kebabs in frying pan.
Cook for 1-2 minutes on... - 34.2196
Curried Chicken Salad
1 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook gently for 2 minutes without browning.
Gradually add the milk and chic- ken stock, stirring all the time, until the sauce boils and becomes thick and smooth.
2 Add the curry powder, season- ing and lemon... - 38.7538
Barney Butter Spanish Almond Chicken
This recipe was created by Michele Thompson, MS, Channel Editor for SheKnows.com and Food Editor for ChefMom.com.
In addition to being a great recipe writer, Michele is an adventurous – and primarily healthy – personal chef. - 34.7336
Bone chicken breasts and cut meat in cubes about 1 1/2 inches.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small skillet; lightly brown coconut.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet; add onions and saute until lightly brown.
In a large... - 43.2706
Coconut Chicken Brendan Santan
Bone the chickens and cube the meat.
Melt half the butter in a skillet; lightly brown the coconut.
Lightly brown the onions in the remaining butter.
In a saucepan, combine the coconut, onions, coriander, saffron, chili peppers, salt, ginger, garlic,... - 40.7783
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 48.5567
1. Separate bones from chicken breasts, and cut the meat in cubes of about 1 ½ inches.
2. In a small skillet, melt 2 tbsp of butter or margarine, and lightly brown the coconut in it. Remove from heat.
3. Add remaining butter, and onions and saute... - 44.9527
To be prepared in advance, ask the poulterer to cut up 2 small chickens as for a fricassee.
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chickens, a few pieces at a time, until golden brown on all sides.
Put the pieces as they are browned into a... - 45.7111
Chicken And Date Tagine
1) Rinse the chicken pieces, discard any excess fat and dry them.
2) In a large bowl, add the chicken pieces with the onion, garlic, parsley, 1/2 cup mint, cardamom, saffron, oil and lemon juice, toss well to mix and coat. Refrigerate covered... - 45.7968
1. Pour the milk into a measuring jug. Crush the saffron strands, add to the milk and set aside.
2. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
3. To cook the chicken, heat the ghee in a medium haandi or heavy-based... - 39.937
Urnabai's Spiced Almond Chicken
Blend marinade ingredients.
Combine lemon juice and cayenne, rub over chicken pieces, sprinkle salt over and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Make marinade, pour over chicken, refrigerate for 24 hours turning now and then.
Remove chicken from... - 41.751
When we think of Bouillabaisse, we think fish soup! But bouillabaisse's cooking method is also perfect for chicken. On any given Sunday in the hills around Nice France you are very likely to find Chicken Bouillabaisse on the menu! - 0
Stewed Chicken Under A Blanket
1) Rinse the chicken pieces, discard any excess fat and dry them.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Add the chicken pieces, toss well to coat and marinate covered for 2 hours at
room temperature or refrigerate... - 43.8903
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
1. Blend together the ginger, garlic, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, 1 teaspoon of the salt and all the cardamom seeds and mix with the yogurt and chicken pieces. Set aside to marinate for 3 hours.
2. Pour the milk into a pan and bring to the boil.... - 38.6477
Steamed Moroccan Chicken
1. Rub the chicken thoroughly with salt and lemon and rinse in water at least 3 times. Pat dry and tie the chicken legs and breast with a kitchen twine to make it compact. Stuff the cavity with lemon rind and cilantro leaves.
2. MARINADE: In a... - 0
Moroccan Chicken And Couscous
1. Stir saffron into broth; set aside. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove to a plate.
2. Add onion, carrots, and garlic to drippings in pan.... - 32.4089
Chicken Seafood Paella
Have butcher cut each side of the chicken breasts, through the bones, into 4 pieces (24 small pieces).
Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in each of two 10-inch heavy iron skillets .
Add half of chicken pieces to each and brown well.
Add half of garlic, green... - 40.1053
Chickpea And Chicken Hot Pot
1) In a pot of cold water, soak the chickpeas for about 4 hours or preferably overnight.
2) In a pressure cooker, add 1 3/4 pints of the soaking liquid. Cover and let it come to a boil. Cook on high for about 15 minutes.
3) Let cool down... - 44.4598
Tagine Of Chicken With Fennel
1. Take the fennel bulb. Cut off the top stem and the bottom. Remove the outer hard layer. Cut it into half or quarters. Set aside.
2. In a pot, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add the onions and sauté for a few minutes or till they turn... - 0
Chicken Chorizo Paella
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Chicken Chorizo Paella. - 0
Chicken With Olives - Moroccan Tajine
Chicken with olives is a wonderful Moroccan recipe. This video displays the step-wise procedure for this recipe in a simple manner. This chicken is absolutely tender and delicious with an amazing flavor of olives. Serve this chicken with olives with rice or ... - 129.981
Chicken Paella With Rice
In a 2-quart casserole combine chicken, sausage, pepper pieces, onion, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 minutes, stirring once.
Remove mixture from casserole, then separate chicken pieces from rest of mixture.
In the... - 45.8585
Moroccan Chicken With Chick Peas
1) Drain the chickpeas.
2) In a saucepan, place the chickpeas and water.
3) Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 hour.
4) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
5) Split the chicken in half along the breast and backbone.
6) Preheat the oven to... - 44.6269
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick. Boil for about 2 minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan... - 41.198
1 Place each whole capon in a large kettle. Add 4 cups cold water to each kettle along with 1 carrot, 1 onion, halved, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon mixed poultry herbs. Simmer for about 1 hour, or until capons are tender. Cool in the broth.
2 Strip meat... - 37.4964
1. To cook the chicken, place in a medium saucepan and add the ginger, garlic, salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and peeled onion. Pour in the measured water and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 35-45 minutes. If the water has not been, fully absorbed, remove... - 40.2334
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, add the rice, salt, cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick; boil for two minutes and then drain, leaving the whole spices in the rice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions for about 8... - 42.0906
Chicken And Chorizo Sausage Paella
Looking for an easy paella recipe that can be whipped up within minutes? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect paella that everyone is sure to love! - 103.794
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.4006
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Moroccan Essaouira Style Chicken
Here is a wonderful variation in the traditional tajine called chicken souiri or Essaouira style chicken. This does not appear like a stew but more like a fluffy omelet. Here the video displays how the chicken is cooked in a flavorful sauce with ginger and... - 120.862
Fricassee Of Chicken With Herbs
1. In a heavy kettle combine the broth, onion, carrot, peppercorns, chives, parsley, salt and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces in three tablespoons of the flour. In a skillet, heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the chicken and... - 39.0451
Easy Chicken Biryani
So far if you have been only dreaming of chicken Biryani, it’s now time to wake up and prepare it in your kitchen. This Easy Chicken Biryani recipe video has the best procedure for making this delectable dish. Don’t mind if you have to go shopping,... - 133.011
Haandi Chicken Pulao
1. Pour the natural yogurt into a large mixing bowl. Add the ginger, garlic, salt and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and beat together. Add the chicken pieces and coat thoroughly with the spice mixture. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for about 3... - 39.1325
Moroccan Roasted Chicken M'kalli And M'hammer
My childhood friend has an amazing Moroccan chicken recipe called "Djaj M'Kalli and M'Hammer", "djaj" means "chicken" in Moroccan, "M'Kalli" means "fried" and "M'Hammer" means "roasted". We will marinate a whole chicken in a flavorful sauce overnight, then... - 132.165
Chicken With Figs In Red Wine
Arrange the chicken pieces and giblets in a heavy roasting dish.
Sprinkle with the spices and salt and massage into the flesh.
Distribute the onions, garlic, bay leaves and figs over and between the chicken pieces, pour in the wine and cover.
Cook in an oven... - 41.8677
Chicken Seafood Paella
1. In deep nonreactive 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add chicken and chorizo; cook until browned, about 10 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken and chorizo to bowl.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and red pepper... - 36.562
Mughlai Haandi Chicken In A Rich Sauce
1. Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken pieces and blend thoroughly. Cover and set aside in a cool place... - 41.511
Chicken And Summer Vegetable Risotto
1. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Trim the asparagus and cut into 4 cm/ 1 1/2 inch lengths.
2. Blanch the asparagus in the stock for 1-2 minutes or until tender, then remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
3. Halve the green beans and cook... - 43.8944
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019
Easy Moroccan Chicken Tajine With Carrots And Olives
Outstanding video for Moroccan chicken tajine with carrots and olives is here to impress you. This recipe is so easy to make, nutritious and simply delicious. The olives here gives an amazing twist to this flavorful dish with authentic Mediterranean flavors.... - 113.611
Chicken A La Nice
EARLY IN THE DAY (Preheat oven 300Â°F [150Â°C]) Rub the broilers generously with lemon juice inside and out.
Heat together 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) butter and oil and paint the broilers generously with this mixture.
Dust with salt and pepper and roast until barely... - 44.0806
Moroccan Chicken Meat Vermicelli
1. CHICKEN: In a pot, drizzle the olive oil and vegetable oil. Add the grated onions, chicken spices, cinnamon sticks, and the chicken. Mix all the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
2. Cover the pot and cook the chicken on medium heat... - 120.926
1) Select a meaty piece of knuckle of veal. Make into 4 pieces about 2 inches thick by cutting through the bone with a diameter of 4 to 6 inches.
2) Coat the pieces well with flour. Season the coated meat liberally with salt and... - 45.0903
Cook the millet 10 minutes in the bouillon with the saffron and some of the pepper.
Wash, peel and cut the asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces and cook with the millet 15 more minutes.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the mushrooms and saute 10 minutes in 3... - 42.8213
1 Place the saffron and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Drain, stir in the saffron and lemon juice, then cool.
2 Lightly coat the chickenpieces with the seasoned flour.
Heat the... - 43.8938
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut fish into six portions.
Pat dry on paper toweling Mix parsley, garlic, bay leaf, thyme and allspice.
Stir in 1 teaspoon oil .
Spread mixture over top of each fillet; set aside.
In large skillet cook onion in 1 tablespoon oil till tender... - 42.0669
Khoresht Qeymeh Aloo
This dish is made with aloos (dried golden plums), chicken and yellow split peas. I hope that you enjoy it! - 123.101
Murgh Kesar Malai
1. Cut, wash and dry chicken.
2. Rub with besan and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Wash off besan and pat dry. - 29.5418
1.Slice avocados length wise and remove all its seeds.
2.Brush the avocado with lemon juice.
3.Take a kettle and put chicken and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper in it.
4.Pour enough water to cover the chciken and let it boil.
5.Once... - 47.6962
Fresh Seafood Stew
Here’s a Mediterranean meal in one pot that promises to please all seafood lovers. It’s a treasure trove of flavor with clams and red snapper fillets. - 37.4163
Zereshk Polo Ba Morgh
1. Trim the chicken breast of excess fat, dice the onions, peel the garlic, and keep everything aside.
2. In a large bowl soak the rice in hot water along with salt for 2-3 hours.
3. In a medium pot combine the chicken, onion, oil,... - 121.457
Arroz Con Pollo
1 Pour the oil into a large heavy frying pan and heat to medium-high temperature. Add the chicken pieces and sprinkle with salt. You may need to fry part at a time. Add more oil if needed. Brown each piece and transfer to a large earthenware baking dish.
2 In... - 39.7894
Spanish Paella Valenciana With Sweet Peppers
Heat the chicken stock, tomato sauce, saffron, and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
In a paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken, chorizo, and pork or beef until well browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the onions, diced... - 42.7847
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 121.932
Calcutta Curry is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Calcutta Curry dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.0233
Paella Portuguese Style
1. Wash chicken with cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. About 45 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large skillet (10-inch), heat oil and brown 5 chicken pieces at a time until... - 47.1915
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a small, shallow roasting pan, place the chicken, giblets, and lamb.
3. Bake for 15 minutes until the meat sears easily.
4. Discard excess fat if any.
5. In a large heavy pot, heat olive oil over... - 49.1275
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken thighs, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, coriander, ginger, and saffron, toss well to coat. Marinate covered for 2 hours at room temperature or refrigerate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3)... - 45.5249
Brush the entire outer and inner surfaces of the chickens or pigeons with the mashed garlic and salt.
Leave at room temperature for ten minutes.
Wipe off the garlic with paper towel.
Add all the spices and pour in the water.
Cover and bring to boil over high... - 40.7287
Authentic Osso Bucco
Ask butcher to saw veal shanks into 3-inch pieces.
Coat the slices of veal shank with the seasoned flour (mix salt and pepper with the flour).
Heat oil and butter in a heavy, flameproof casserole or large heavy saucepan and brown veal on all sides.
Add... - 40.2571
Quick Spanish Soup
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the chopped tomato, ham and the bay leaf.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
In another pan, place the rice, wine, saffron powder (if used), lemon juice and stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the... - 43.0375
Bouillabaisse Style Seafood
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add onion; saute until softened.
Add garlic, basil, pepper, marjoram, salt, lemon juice, saffron, tomato sauce and broth or bouillon.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat 10 minutes.
If large, cut scallops into 1/2-inch... - 41.2674
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893
The main ingredients while preparing a paella are saffron,rice & olive oil but there is no one single way to prepare Paella.You can make a meaty paella by adding shrimps,squid,clams or any other seafood that you like or even chicken or you can also avoid... - 36.277
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 50.4657
Wash and dry the chicken, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat 3 tbsp of the olive oil in a paella pan or large frying pan and saute the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add chorizo sausage,... - 42.8213
Heat oil in a large, heavy iron skillet or paella pan.
Add garlic and cook a few minutes; remove and reserve garlic.
In the same skillet, brown chicken and chorizo; drain fat.
Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and artichoke pieces to... - 45.3558
Woodstock Wild Rice
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth and water to boil over medium heat. Add wild rice. Simmer, covered, over low heat for 25 minutes.
2. Uncover. Add white rice, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and saffron. Bring to boil again. Cover. Simmer 20 minutes or... - 37.4635
Spanish Seafood Paella
Here is a great recipe for all of you, who loves to eat authentic paella. Traditional paella is prepared by adding plenty of seafood, which actually enhances the flavor. Watch this video and try your hand to cook this by yourself. Serve a delicious Spanish... - 113.625
Easy seafood Chowder
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut the fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot butter or olive oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, lemon juice, fish bouillon cubes, bay leaf, chicken... - 45.738
In small cup combine salt, oregano, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic to make a paste.
Brown chicken, onion, and green pepper in large, heavy, preheated saucepan or Dutch oven.
Stir in seasoned paste.
Add rice, peas, artichoke hearts, boiling water, tomato... - 40.9189
Osso Buco With Risotto
Arrange veal shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, 2 cloves of the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the lemon peel, 1/4 cup... - 44.0858
Vermicelli Moroccan Style
1. In a bowl, place the Chinese vermicelli. Pour boiling water over it and soak for 10 minutes.
2. When the noodles are soft, cut them with scissors to shorten them.
3. Drain into a colander and set aside.
4. In a pan, heat olive oil on... - 0
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Brown pork and sausage pieces.
As pieces brown, remove to a large (3 quart) casserole or roasting pan.
Rub chicken with thyme and garlic.
Brown on all sides in oil; remove chicken to casserole.
Add onion & pimiento to pan... - 45.3913
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 44.271