- » Chicken Leg Rice
Chicken Leg Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken leg rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken leg rice recipes.
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing taste fantastic. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing tastes much better due to heavy topping of creams. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing must be tried by chicken fans. - 43.9732
Pilaf-stuffed Chicken Legs
Pilaf-Stuffed Chicken Legs is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Pilaf-Stuffed Chicken Legs; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 39.4222
Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
1. Wash the chicken and leave the skin on the chicken piece.
2. Make deep scoring cuts on the meat pieces and tip into a bowl
3. Fill the bowl with all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside to marinate for atleast one hour.
4. Heat... - 40.828
Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs
Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs has a defining taste. The peanut oil enhances the taste of Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs. Snap Crackle Pop Chicken Legs is an easy to make recipe. - 44.0252
Homemade Chicken Leg Curry
Chicken leg curry is a delicious non vegetarian curry popular in all parts of the world, cooked in various seasonings and spices. There are several variations of the dish, with the simplest one explained here. - 0
Stuffed Chicken Legs
Insert the tip of a sharp knife in the top of the legs.
Separate the flesh from the bone by making a "pocket".
Marinate the legs using a well mixed combination of the oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and black pepper.
Leave for about 4 hours.
Mash... - 42.9252
Mandarin Orange Chicken Legs
Spicy and tangy Mandarine oranges are great to bring a special Oriental flavor to the chicken legs. You can easily depend on this to satisfy the taste buds of your friends or family members. Add other Oriental dishes with this and make it an authentic... - 111.092
Stuffed Chicken Legs
In a bowl, mix together the instant rice, wild rice, thyme and pepper.
Stuff the interior of the legs with the mixture and close with a toothpick.
Place in a baking dish, add the chicken stock and cook at 400°F (200°C) for 10 to 15 minutes.
SAUCE Heat 1... - 44.9233
Chicken Leg Brochettes With Beer Sauce
MARINADE In a bowl, mix together the beer, olive oil, orange juice, honey, molasses, tamari sauce, hot sauce and orange zest.
Add the chicken legs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
BEER SAUCE In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute... - 42.3962
Massaman Curry With Chicken And Potatoes
Thai chicken curry recipes are many using simple typical ingredients and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef showing how to make Massaman Curry with Chicken and Potatoes using the Massaman curry paste and other Thai ingredients. Feel the richness... - 80.0868
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 47.4705
How To Make Tandoori Chicken
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori Chicken. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0
Oriental Chicken Legs
Oriental Chicken Legs is a delicious and filling dish. A chicken lover myself, this is one of my favorite chicken dishes. Try this wonderful Oriental Chicken Legs recipe! - 27.0068
Basque cuisine is an amalgamation of Spanish and French cultures and here is a recipe to cook chicken from the cuisine. Watch how to make Chicken Basque in Spanish French style using chicken parts with a few common flavors and a wine. Good to serve with rice. - 107.161
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 113.493
Chicken And Rice
Preheat oven to 250°.
Mix soups, water, sage and pepper.
Pour 1/2 of mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle rice over mixture.
Place chicken on top of rice and then add remaining mixture.
Dab with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 2 hours. - 44.1169
Easy Chicken And Rice Supper
Remove skin from chicken, and salt and pepper them.
In a 9x14 inch pan, mix soup with can of water.
Sprinkle uncooked rice on top of this.
Lay the chicken pieces on top of the rice.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â°F for 2 hours.
Delicious! My mother in law makes... - 32.3405
Leg Of Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
Leg of lamb with apricot stuffing is a fruited and herbed lamb recipe. Oven cooked, the lamb is prepared with a rice and apricot mix along with chutney. Rolled and roasted to medium doneness, this leg of lamb has basil and apple juice for flavor. Served with... - 46.9379
Deviled Turkey Legs
1) Disjoint each turkey leg. With a sharp knife cut shallow gashes into meat.
2) Make devil mixture: Mix oil or melted butter with onion and crushed garlic juices, tomato and mushroom ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustards, sugar, cayenne... - 43.4704
How To Make Curry Crab Legs
1. In a large pot heat olive oil.
2. Add in garlic, ginger and curry powder. Sauté for a few minute.
3. Stir in half of the diced onion and potatoes, coat well.
4. Add in pumpkin, half of scallions and thyme give it a stir.
5. Pour in coconut milk,... - 124.603
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 43.5657
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 31.635
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Chicken & Rice Soup
Here is a very easy and inexpensive recipe for chicken, corn and rice soup. Enjoy it with some crusty bread. - 133.499
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Rice And Apricots
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium size saucepan over moderately low heat, bring 3 cups of the chicken broth, the onion, and celery to a simmer.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice, apricots, and thyme, and cook, covered, for 20 minutes or... - 42.8586
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Rice With Chicken
Heat oil in skillet until haze forms above skillet.
Reduce heat; brown chicken well on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; drizzle with sherry.
Add vegetables to oil; cook until limp.
Add rice; saute until opaque and well-coated with... - 43.0177
Chicken With Rice
A delicious chicken main dish which can be served with steamed rice. - 43.2472
Rice Filled Chicken
1. Using absorbent kitchen paper, pat chicken dry inside and out. Cook bacon, spring onions and curry powder in a frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove pan from heat and stir in rice and bread crumbs.
2. Fill cavity of... - 32.1545
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Roast Rock Cornish Hen With Wild Rice And Mushrooms
1. Bring the water and salt to boiling in a deep saucepan.
2. Wash rice in a sieve. Add rice gradually to water so that boiling does not stop. Boil rapidly, covered, 30 to 40 minutes, or until a kernel of rice is entirely tender when pressed between fingers.... - 36.7611
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 45.516
Ham And Rice Stuffed Chicken
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Add broth, uncooked rice, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat till liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Stir in ham, sour cream, and parsley.
Spoon some of the stuffing... - 45.9761
Greek Chicken Pilau
This Greek Chicken Pilau is simply amazing ! Try out this irresistible chicken and rice mix and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Greek Chicken Pilau are welcome ! - 47.024
Chicken With Spanish Rice
1) Trim the chicken legs and remove any loose skin.
2) Cut each one in half through the leg joint to make two pieces.
3) Peel and slice the onion.
4) Halve, deseed and shred the green peppers.
5) In a large frying pan, melt the butter,... - 42.4002
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Game Hens With Spinach Rice Stuffing
Prepare spinach-rice stuffing.
With kitchen scissors, cut hens in half lengthwise.
Rinse and pat dry.
Press 3/4 cup of the stuffing onto cut side of each hen half.
Holding stuffing in place with your hand, arrange hens, skin side up, in a greased shallow... - 34.0621
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 40.7885
Saffron Basmati Pilaf With Currants And Almonds
When entertaining guests, one side dish that always goes well with any braised or stewed meat dish is delicious and exotic rice dish. This basmati and saffron pilaf recipe is so quick and will fill your home with a delicious sweet aroma and invitingly call... - 103.313
Cornish Hens With Rice Stuffing
Cook rice mix according to package directions; stir in raisins, 2 tablespoons butter, almonds, and sage.
Rub cavities of each hen with salt.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Fill each body cavity with about 3/4 cup rice stuffing; cover opening with foil.
Tie legs to... - 38.1638
Baby Broilers With Rice Pineapple Stuffing
1. Make stuffing. Boil rice in salted water until tender. Drain well.
2. Finely chop celery heart, pineapple ring and onion, and combine with rice.
3. Add parsley, and season to taste.
4. Fill the birds with this stuffing, and close openings with small... - 43.6977
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 40.691
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in vegetable oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork tender; place in 10 cup casserole with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle... - 34.2094
Cornish Hens And Rice
In 10-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Tie legs of each cornish hen to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Brown cornish hens in the reserved drippings about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with a little salt and... - 40.6303
Cornish Hens With Mandarin Orange Rice
Thaw Cornish game hens, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook celery in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rice, oranges, almonds, onion, orange juice concentrate, and salt.
Rinse Cornish game hens and pat dry.
Lightly... - 43.6943
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 44.2446
Kachchi Biryani is a cusine from Hydrabad( India) and Bengal. - 38.5234
Freezer-to-table Chicken Supper
Run warm water over frozen chicken and tap lightly on countertop to separate pieces.
In a 12 inch skillet combine the frozen chicken pieces, water, and teriyaki or soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or till almost... - 36.0848
Spinach-stuffed Game Hens
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses; rinse birds and pat dry.
Prepare spinach rice stuffing; put 3/4 to 1 cup stuffing in body cavity of each hen.
Secure body openings with metal skewers and tie legs together.
Also secure skin across neck openings with... - 31.4512
Wild Rice Stuffed Pheasant
Cook onion in butter.
Add rice, 2 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover; cook till rice is tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and sage.
Rub cavities of birds with salt; stuff lightly with rice.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail; twist wings... - 37.1408
Chili Drumsticks On Rice
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients and the utensiles required for the cooking. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine orange juice concentrate,... - 27.5041
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 44.4035
Rock Cornish Hens Imperial
Rock Cornish Hens Imperial is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of chicken and veggies is simply heavenly! - 44.0364
Chicken With Orange Pilaf
Finely shred enough orange peel to make 7 teaspoon; set aside.
Peel and section the orange over a small mixing bowl, reserving the juice; set sections and juice aside.
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan stir together reserved orange peel, the chicken broth,... - 41.2657
Stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Place 1/4 cup butter and onion in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in water, orange juice and seasonings.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil.
Add rice, cover and let stand 5... - 42.1089
Cut lobster tails (with shells) into 2 inch cubes.
Remove legs from shrimp.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and saute' the lobster, shrimp and scallops for 3 to 4 minutes.
Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the... - 44.4994
Malihini Ltiau Curry
The day before the party, you can prepare the curry sauce and start marinating the chicken and shrimp; the pickled onions can also be prepared a day ahead of time.
On the day of the party,arrange all the condiments in their serving dishes and start the... - 28.2947
Wild Rice And Shrimp Casserole
Turn rice into a large strainer and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Let soak in water to cover for 1 hour; drain.
Cook in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large... - 45.5676
Lamb Curry With Yellow Rice
In a deep 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and oil.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Add the coriander, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, chili powder, and pepper.
Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the turmeric.
Stir in the lamb,... - 43.4931
Cornish Hens With Porcini Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the dried porcini with the boiling water and let stand until the mushrooms are softened, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Add the rice and simmer... - 34.9317
Zanzibar Duck With Wild Rice
Place raw cashews in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 7 minutes or till golden.
Finely shred 1/4 teaspoon of orange or lime peel for the stuffing; cut two 2x11/2 -inch strips of orange peel and one 2x11/2 inch strip of lime peel for the... - 42.6387
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 112.108
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.3871
Rock Cornish Game Hens With Filbert Wild Rice Stuffing
Remove giblets from game hens and save for stuffing.
Rinse birds in cold water; drain thoroughly and pat dry.
Sprinkle the neck and body cavities with salt and fill (do not pack tightly) with Filbert Wild Rice Stuffing (recipe follows).
Close cavities... - 28.0723
Roast Capon With Rice Stuffing And Peach Green Grape Garnish
1) Preheat oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Wash capon under water and pat dry with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of capon with salt.
4) To prepare stuffing, take a large skillet and melt butter in... - 45.3558
Grandma's Rice Vermicelli Soup
1. Marinate the chicken and the pork pieces in soy sauce, pepper powder, sherry and sesame oil. If required, ½ teaspoon of cornflour may be added to the chicken to make it crisper. Set this aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Blanch the rice... - 45.9739
Shish Kebabs With Mint Rice
Place meat in a plastic bag.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt and rosemary.
Pour over lamb; close bag securely.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight, turning several times.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Thread lamb chunks onto... - 45.6761
Game Hens With Rice Stuffing
Cook rice mix according to package directions; stir in raisins, 2 tablespoons butter, almonds, and sage.
Rub cavities of each hen with salt.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Fill each body cavity with about 3/4 cup rice stuffing and cover opening with foil.
Tie legs... - 35.5304
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 48.5022
Cornish Game Hens With Rice Stuffing
Prepare hens for stuffing as you would chickens.
Sprinkle insides with salt and pepper.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in heavy saucepan that has a tight lid.
Add rice to pan and cook gently, stirring, until rice is golden brown.
Add water and 1 tsp.salt and bring to a... - 40.0191
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
This curried chicken recipe is a cooked chicken preparation made with frehs veggies, curry powder and lemon juice. Stewed in a pot, the chicken is cooked along with potatoes and is flavored with garlic herb. My kids live this spicy recipe over cooked rice. - 43.7533
Classic Country Fried Chicken
Wash and dry chickens; sprinkle inside with salt; stuff neck and body cavities lightly with stuffing.
(Savory Stuffing is good with this chicken; for recipe, turn to the section on STUFFINGS.) Skewer neck skin to body, close body cavity and tie legs to... - 27.2205
Simmer chicken leg in water to cover until cooked.
Cool and debone, then slice the chicken thinly and arrange on serving plate.
Put all other ingredients, except spring onion and sesame seeds, in a wok and bring to the boil.
Simmer over low heat, stirring... - 41.3739
Gulf Coast Chicken
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in salad oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork-tender; place in 10-cup casserole with tight-fitting cover.
Sprinkle Spanish... - 36.0748
Jambalaya Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add scallions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Creole seasoning, Tabasco,... - 32.5678
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
One Pot Chicken Chasseur
1) Season the chicken and keep aside.
2) In a large lidded casserole, add oil and heat up.
3) Place the chicken on hot oil for 5 minutes on each side until it turns golden brown. Transfer the chicken on a separate plate.
4) Add remaining... - 47.1159
Braised Chicken In Carrot Juice
This braised chicken is really good! The carrot juice and spices give it a very exotic yet affordable taste. You can even make it for a casual dinner party because it is so different! Serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes or rice. - 132.269
Cumin Spiced Apricot Chicken
1. Remove any excess fat from the chicken legs.
2. Use a small sharp knife to carefully cut the flesh away from the thigh bone.
3. Scrape the meat away down as far as the knuckle. Grasp the thigh bone firmly and twist it to break it away from the... - 38.9011
Glazed Chicken With Peaches
Wash and dry chickens; sprinkle the inside with salt; stuff neck and body cavities lightly with stuffing. (Savory Stuffing is good with this chicken.)
Skewer neck skin to body, close body cavity and tie legs to tailpiece; place on rack in shallow roasting... - 28.1377
Pressure cook all ingredients at 15 lbs.pressure for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from cooker.
Remove skin and bones from chicken, cut meat into pieces, and add chicken meat to stock.
Return to cooker and reheat - 35.9886
Classic Chicken Hawaiian
Thaw chicken breasts and legs; cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
Mix together soy, wine, lime juice, garlic, curry, ginger root, thyme, oregano, and pepper (no salt).
Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Fry the... - 39.7911
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
Roast Chicken Paprika
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Rub outside of chicken and inside body cavity with the 2 tablespoons sour cream, 3 teaspoons of the paprika and the salt. Place carrot, onion and celery inside body cavity; ties legs together.
2. Place chicken, breast-side up, on rack... - 37.0111
Wash and dry chicken.
Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body.
Rub bird with softened butter or margarine... - 30.2394
Chicken In Mole Sauce
In a large pan, combine chicken legs, thighs, and wings with onion, garlic, and 2 cups of the broth.
Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
Split breasts and add to pan; continue to simmer, covered, until meat near thighbone is no longer pink when slashed (about 20... - 36.5163
This crisp brown roast chicken is sure to entice your taste buds ! Eat it as it is sprinkled with salt and pepper and served with savory sauces or try it out as a side course to rice and noodle dishes ! Your suggestions for this roast chicken are welcome ! - 46.7582
This Chicken Pontalba tastes yummy ! I love this irresistibly seasoned chicken and vegetable saute with rice and pasta. You can eat it as it is too ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Pontalba are welcome ! - 37.9023
In a large skillet brown chicken pieces on both sides in hot oil for 15 minutes; remove from skillet.
Set chicken aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Meanwhile, place nuts in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend till finely... - 41.1134
Avoglemono Soup With Chicken
If you love Greek food, then you will surely love this dish. Irene Mina tells you how to prepare this classic Greek dish using fresh and healthy ingredients. A perfect winter night comfort food. Easy to make, try making some at your home and gather... - 102.508