- » Chicken Leg Marinade
Chicken Leg Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken leg marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken leg marinade recipes.
Southern Fried Chicken Legs
If you have failed making Southern Fried Chicken Legs several times, Chef Scott is going to put an end to your woes with this recipe video. He is not only showing his recipe but also gives us valuable tips on how to make them perfectly without letting the... - 126.96
Hot Chicken Legs
Why order a takeout when you can make your own hot legs at home. Betty shows how you too can make spicy and delicious hot chicken legs at hot, spicy marinade, blue cheese dressing, and fresh celery sticks. It's so divinely delicious that you simply wouldn't... - 98.1206
Grilled Tandoori Chicken Legs
Combine the yogurt, onion, lemon juice, ginger, oil, curry powder, garlic, and salt in a large zip-close plastic bag.
Using a sharp knife, make several slits in the flesh of each chicken leg (this will help the marinade penetrate more easily).
Add the chicken... - 41.7906
Marinated Chicken Legs
A yummy chicken leg marinate recipe video that is truly delicious. This marinade recipe is my special and works for me each time. Cook and enjoy this juicy chicken. Enjoy this interesting culinary journey with me Frankie the Butcher and Chef Armand. - 94.4173
Caroline's Ramadhan Recipes No 4 - Bbq Chicken
1. Make slits on the chicken legs using a sharp knife.
2. In a bowl combine sesame oil, sweet chili sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt, honey and garlic granules, stir until well combined.
3. Marinate the chicken with the marinade and evenly coat... - 0
Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
1. Wash the chicken and leave the skin on the chicken piece.
2. Make deep scoring cuts on the meat pieces and tip into a bowl
3. Fill the bowl with all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside to marinate for atleast one hour.
4. Heat... - 40.828
Chili Bbq'd Chicken Legs
Chili Bbq'D Chicken Legs is a deleicous and highly tempting dish for chicken lovers like me! This delicious and visually appealing Chili Bbq'D Chicken Legs is great for your parties. Try it! - 46.0677
Apple Honey Glazed Chicken Legs
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine chicken, apple juice, garlic, and pepper. Seal bag, set in a bowl, and chill at least 4 hours or up to 1 day; turn over occasionally.
2. Lift chicken from marinade. Barbecue as... - 27.937
Picnic Chicken Legs
Combine soy, pepper, salt, and sugar.
Rub over chicken pieces to coat thoroughly.
Let stand for 1 to 2 hours (or until next day) to marinate.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 37.7856
Chicken Legs Stewed With Prunes
1. To marinate the prunes,
2. In a medium size glass bowl, pour the brandy over the prunes and allow them to marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°... - 46.2876
Teriyaki Chicken Legs With Onions & Potatoes
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and green onion.
Pour over chicken; turn pieces to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning frequently.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 43.6213
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.6778
Polish Roast Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before roasting.
2) Make pockets in lamb with a sharp knife.
3) Mix the lamb vigorously with salt and pepper and insert garlic slivers and crushed juniper berries in the pockets.
4) Allow vinegar to heat to... - 38.5002
Piri Piri Chicken
1. In the blender combine red chili, garlic, sweet paprika, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt.
2. Blend until well combined.
3. Make slits on the chicken legs using a sharp knife.
4. Marinate the chicken with ½ of the... - 0
Chicken Leg Brochettes With Beer Sauce
MARINADE In a bowl, mix together the beer, olive oil, orange juice, honey, molasses, tamari sauce, hot sauce and orange zest.
Add the chicken legs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
BEER SAUCE In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute... - 42.3962
How To Make Tandoori Chicken
Join Karen Ahmed in making delicious Tandoori Chicken. This video shows you how to make the marinade from scratch with yogurt and spices and finish the chicken on the grill. - 0
Jerk Chicken In Caribbean Style
It's Carnival time and you should try this Caribbean dish. Jerk is actually a style of cooking. The chicken is marinated in the sauce prepared by the chef. The chicken looks delicious. Do watch the video as the chef makes a yummy dish of chicken. - 103.851
Chicken Little Legs
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken wings from both the joints and throw away the tips.
3.In a shallow dish, mix the chicken wings with salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and olives and allow it to refrigerate... - 44.6917
Chicken Tandoori is a popular dish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice and aromatic Indian spices and then grilled in a Tandoor or in an oven. This makes for a delicious Indian all time favorite starter loved by all chicken fans across the globe. - 0
Moink Balls & Shicken
1. Prepare the grill.
2. In a zip lock bag, combine the chicken with tabassco and let it sit in the marinade for some time.
3. In the meantime wrap the meatballs with the bacon strips and seal the edges with the help of a toothpick.
4.... - 100.483
Barbecued Chicken-little Legs
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This barbecued chicken-little legs is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover... - 40.2124
Barbecued Chicken Little Legs
Cut wings at both joints; discard tips.
Combine disjointed wing pieces with remaining ingredients.
Marinate for several hours or overnight in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Arrange wing pieces on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Bake in 450-degree oven for... - 34.0666
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let... - 101.514
Chilli Lime Legs
1. Place lime juice, buttermilk, chilli sauce and soy sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Score each drumstick in several places, add to lime juice mixture, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat... - 27.2085
Sapodeaux's Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Bratwursts
1. Marinate the chicken with the jerk seasoning and let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime prepare the grill with mesquite wood.
3. Once ready place the chicken and the sausage on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken... - 97.7055
Place drumsticks in a shallow dish, add marinade.
Cover and stand for at least 2 hours, turn drumsticks occasionally.
Drain meat and reserve marinade.
Barbecue drumsticks over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or until tender.
Baste... - 31.3751
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Braised Scallion Sauce
1)In a large dish,mix the lemon rind,lemon juice,garlic,salt,pepper,herbs and oil.
2)Marinate the lamb in this mixture for 24 hours.
3)Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4)Roll and tie the marinated lamb.
5)Coat the surface with the... - 43.2937
Grilled Leg Of Lamb With Cabernet Fig Sauce
To Marinate: Place lamb in a large plastic zipper bag or shallow glass dish.
In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, liqueur, salt, and pepper.
Pour over lamb, turning to coat both sides.
Close bag or cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, turning... - 41.8744
Lemon Soy Turkey Legs
In a 7 by 11-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper.
Add turkey legs and turn to coat on all sides with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours,... - 47.4147
Marinated Duck Legs With Deep Fried Vegetable Batons
1)Prepare marinade by mixing together white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, coriander, peppercorns and blend to smooth consistency.
2)Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
3)For preparing duck, marinate duck in marinade in refrigerator for... - 44.6516
Turkey Legs Teriyaki
In a 1 cup glass measure, combine soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper; blend well.
Place turkey legs in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over meat and cover.
Refrigerate overnight, turning meat over at... - 43.6393
Chicken With Pineapple
Chop the chicken into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes, reserving the marinade.
Drain the chicken well.
Put the onion, reserved marinade, pineapple juice and water into a saucepan with the chicken and bring to... - 42.3685
Marinated Lamb Hunan Style
In large pot combine broth, water, soy sauce, sherry, star anise, cinnamon stick, orange peel, ginger and garlic and bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
In large skillet(s) heat the oil.
Brown the lamb on all sides.
Return sauce to... - 39.8227
Chicken With Chestnuts
Soak dried chestnuts overnight and then simmer in boiling water for 20 minutes.
For fresh chestnuts, remove the skins by making an incision in the top of the shell and putting into boiling water for 5 minutes.
Then simmer in fresh boiling water for 10... - 45.4183
Broiled Chicken With Malt Vinegar And Basil
1. To prepare the marinade, use a medium sauce pan.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients in the sauce pan
3. Gently simmer over medium heat, for 2 minutes, to reduce and combine flavors.
4. In a medium size, shallow baking dish,
5.... - 41.7344
Chicken With Soya Sauce And Honey
Put the marinade in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Lay the chicken in a flat pyrex plate.
Pour marinade over and let stand (turning occasionally) in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Put meat in clay baker with marinade.
Close and bake. - 37.1881
Frozen chicken joints must be defrosted and well dried for this dish so the flavour of the marinade impregnates the flesh.
Slit the skin of the legs and carefully remove it.
Make about 4 shallow cuts in each leg.
Peel and crush the garlic clove, then put all... - 44.4447
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 36.8321
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 45.9925
Combine first 5 ingredients for marinade, mixing well.
Add chicken legs and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning sauce over occasionally.
Place drumsticks in wire broil basket.
Grill over slow coals about 25... - 28.8503
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Marinated Broiled Chicken
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pull off and discard the skin from chicken pieces.
Prick chicken all over with a fork and place in a bowl.
Pour marinade... - 43.3252
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
The Best Fried Chicken
1. For the Marinade: In a bowl, combine buttermilk, sugar, bay leaf, garlic cloves, sweet onion, kosher salt, cracked pepper and vegetable oil.
2. Add the mix into a ziplock bag with the chicken parts and let it marinade in the refrigerator for at... - 129.228
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1596
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.3327
Tasty Grilled Chicken
Rub pepper into chicken quarters.
In shallow glass dish, combine beef broth, soy sauce, lemon, oil, vinegar, wine and garlic.
Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain chicken; reserve... - 36.2631
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 48.5305
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
President's Barbecued Chicken
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the lemon juice, paprika, oregano and garlic salt.
2) In a shallow dish, place the chickens and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the marinade all over the chickens. Cover... - 44.8166
Balsamic Glazed Chicken
1. Remove skins from chicken; separate into drumsticks and thighs. In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or... - 29.8449
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Chicken On A Beer Can
Planning a barbecue this weekend? Here's something that you must try. Watch the chefs prepare this chicken in an interesting fashion which will certainly impress your guests. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 124.488
Hot And Zesty Chicken Wings
Spicy chicken wings make for great finger food or canapés is quick to prepare and simple too. In this video, Betty shows how to make spicy hot chicken wings in a snap. Perfect for a speedy supper or barbecue, crispy chicken wings are just ideal for a great... - 97.203
Classic Chicken Hawaiian
Thaw chicken breasts and legs; cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
Mix together soy, wine, lime juice, garlic, curry, ginger root, thyme, oregano, and pepper (no salt).
Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Fry the... - 39.7911
Crusty Oven Fried Chicken
Combine soy sauce, oil, and garlic.
Arrange chicken in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over chicken, turn chicken to coat all sides, and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together wheat germ, bread crumbs, sesame seed,... - 40.9452
Place chicken in a plastic bag.
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and onions; pour over chicken.
Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 4 hours or until next day.
Pour off and discard marinade.
Place chicken, skin side up, on a... - 33.812
Chicken Breasts With Radishes
1. Season chicken with salt
2. On a meat board, place the chicken breast and use a sharp knife to make 4, 1/2 inch deep cuts in the breast, along the grain. Do the same for all the chicken breasts.
3. To prepare the marinade,
4. Combine all... - 40.4626
1. In a large work bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature or... - 46.1297
Sesame Soy Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Marinate it for 1 to 2 hours in a mixture of the soy sauce, sugar, salt, and ginger.
If you plan to barbecue the chicken at the picnic, put it into the marinade just before you leave home.
Also toast the sesame seed either in a... - 31.562
In small saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, orange zest, garlic, sugar and hot sauce.
Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and whisk in oil; cool.
Place chicken in shallow dish and prick... - 41.3467
Gourmet Marinated Chicken
Combine first 4 ingredients for marinade, mixing well; brush chicken to coat.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish and drizzle with remaining marinade.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning marinade over often.
Place chicken... - 36.6703
Mustard Chicken Barbecue
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a plastic bag in a shallow dish; set aside.
2. For marinade, stir together mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme till smooth. Pour marinade over... - 31.5031
Grilled Chicken Brochettes
In a bowl combine the white wine, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, garlic and the chicken stock.
Add the chicken cubes, mushrooms and pineapple to the marinade; season with the pepper.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Thread the... - 39.8051
Basic Recipe Chicken Parts On A Grill
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
For quarters and halves, hook wing tips back behind body joint, akimbo-style.
If you wish, marinate chicken
To retain juices, salt after cooking.
Brush chicken with a baste; or, if marinated, lift chicken from marinade and drain... - 30.1573
Tandoori Barbecued Chicken
In a blender or food processor, whirl vinegar, lime juice, pepper flakes, cumin seeds, turmeric, paprika, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger until blended.
Add yogurt and whirl until smooth.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, slash each chicken... - 42.3841
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.437
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 119.679
Barbecued Chicken Veronique
1. In a small saucepan, mix together butter, 3 teaspoons thyme, 2 teaspoons rosemary, the bay leaves, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, the garlic and white wine; stir and bring it just to a boil and then let it cool.
2. Wash chicken under cold running... - 49.1962
This Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegetarian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their plates! - 39.3792
Skin the chicken portions and make 3—4 deep slashes in the flesh. Place in a dish.
Mix together the tandoori or curry paste and yoghurt (yogurt), pour the mixture over the chicken and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Remove the chicken from the marinade,... - 28.4869
Basic Recipe Spit-roasted Chicken & Other Birds
Select a broiler-fryer chicken with a breadth of about 4 to 4 1/2 inches.
Rinse and pat dry; remove giblets and reserve for other uses.
If you wish, marinate bird (see Favorite Poultry Marinades and Bastes, at right).
To retain juices, salt after... - 33.3878
Wash chicken, place it in plastic bag.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
(If you place the bag in a bowl, it is easy to pour in the liquid.) Tie the bag and stir all around so the chicken is coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate 2 to... - 37.9962
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow glass dish add chili sauce, applesauce, sugar, onion, soy sauce, the salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Marinate chicken in it. Cover and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3) On four metal skewers,... - 47.6246
President's Barbecued Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This president's barbecued chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover... - 44.3046
Spicy Barbecued Chicken
Remove chicken skin, if you wish.
Slash each piece of chicken 2 or 3 times about halfway to the bone; place in a shallow, close-fitting pan.
Combine yogurt, ginger, salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and lemon juice; pour over chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 4... - 35.5568
Steamed Moroccan Chicken
1. Rub the chicken thoroughly with salt and lemon and rinse in water at least 3 times. Pat dry and tie the chicken legs and breast with a kitchen twine to make it compact. Stuff the cavity with lemon rind and cilantro leaves.
2. MARINADE: In a... - 0
In a 9 by 13-inch baking dish, stir together pomegranate juice, soy, dry rosemary, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and place in dish; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours, turning chicken pieces several... - 41.2968
Sesame-Soy Chicken is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Sesame-Soy Chicken is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 37.6153
Wash chicken quickly in cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
Using a meat cleaver or heavy knife to cut through bones with a single, carefully aimed blow, cut thighs and legs into 2 pieces each.
Cut halved breasts into 3 pieces each.
Discard wing tips,... - 36.1871
One Dish Chicken Teriyaki
Place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, reserved... - 38.3381
Thai Style Chicken
In large bowl, combine lime rind and juice, fish sauce, sugar, ketchup, hoisin sauce, ginger, jalapeno and garlic.
Add chicken, turning to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Let stand at room... - 37.797
Escabeche Of Chicken
Escabeche Of Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Escabeche Of Chicken. - 30.2082
Chicken Teriyaki En Brochettes
1. Take a 1 ½ quart mixing bowl and prepare a marinade by mixing soy sauce, sake, grate ginger and sugar. Add chicken to the marinade and allow to refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat broiler before use.
3. Take 20 skewers and arrange the... - 39.0769
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 43.2101
Devilish Crunchy Chicken
Devilish Crunchy Chicken is a tasty and addictive chicken preparation. I love the flavor that the tangy marinade lend to the chicken. Trust me you will love this Devilish Crunchy Chicken! - 41.6413
Honeyed Citrus Chicken
1. Put the chicken on a cutting board with the breast downward. Cut through the bottom part of the carcass using poultry shears or heavy kitchen scissors, making sure not to cut right through to the breast bone below.
2. Rinse the chicken with cold water,... - 39.3239
Grilled Cornish Hens
Grilled Cornish hen is a dish that can be enjoyed as a side dish or all alone. If you like to compliment it, salad or rice. The grilled Cornish hen is a recipe for the summertime, when you can enjoy lots of parties and picnics. - 45.7052
Barbecued chicken is something almost all kids love, so why not give then a pleasant surprise. Here in this video the chef showcases extremely simple ideas to make a succulent barbecue chicken in oven combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and lemon. A... - 78.8992
Chicken In Caribbean Hot Pepper Sauce
When you get bored with the usual chicken recipes, you would definitely love to taste something hot and spicy. The chicken in Caribbean hot pepper sauce is one of those preparations, which is going to add some zing to your regular meals. Moreover, you spend... - 106.55
Moroccan Roasted Chicken M'kalli And M'hammer
My childhood friend has an amazing Moroccan chicken recipe called "Djaj M'Kalli and M'Hammer", "djaj" means "chicken" in Moroccan, "M'Kalli" means "fried" and "M'Hammer" means "roasted". We will marinate a whole chicken in a flavorful sauce overnight, then... - 132.165
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Wsm Bbq's Chicken - Bock & Brown Sugar
These smoke kissed, Bock and Brown Sugar licked chickens could be the juiciest, most succulent cooked chicken you'll ever try This fabulous chicken recipe is great for barbecue parties or family get-togethers. Call it Drunken chicken or Beer Can Chicken, no... - 101.906
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 42.7888