- » Chicken Kiev Cheese
Chicken Kiev Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken kiev cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken kiev cheese recipes.
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2821
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Kiev
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the pepper, garlic, and half of the chives.
Lay 1 strip of cheese in the center of each chicken breast, fold the ends over, then roll up as for a jelly roll and fasten with toothpicks.
In a pie pan, whisk the egg white, milk,... - 41.8715
Chicken Kiev is a dish consisting of a boneless chicken breast wrapped around a piece of herbed/seasoned butter, breaded and deep fried. Here's a recipe for the real deal. Say 'da' and enjoy!"
` - 41.8068
You May Also Like!
Oven-baked Chicken Kiev
Slice cheese into 8 equal pieces, and place on waxed paper, sprinkle with chives.
Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten chicken to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling... - 40.4371
Easy Baked Chicken Kiev
Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1... - 40.851
Chicken A' La Kiev
Chicken a' la kiev is a baked chicken preparation made with chicken breasts. Stuffed with cheese, onions, breadcrumbs, chilies and coriander leaves, the chicken is baked in the oven with melted butter and can be served with a side salad. - 37.551
Chicken A La Kiev
1) Trim chicken by removing the skin and cut it into thin, flat pieces with the tip of a knife.
2) Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Beat with a mallet to flatten the pieces by keeping them between wax paper.
4) Discard the paper and add chopped... - 46.3069
Cut a stick of butter in half crosswise.
Cut and shape each half into 8 rolls about 1/2 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix chives, parsley, tarragon, rosemary, oregano and garlic powder.
Twirl butter rolls in mixed herbs.
Place butter rolls in freezer 30... - 40.9868
Easy Baked Chicken Kiev
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces one at a time, skinned side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of the... - 42.1041
Microwave Fiesta Chicken Kiev
Pound each raw chicken breast with a mallet to flatten and tenderize.
Beat together butter and cheese spread until well blended.
Mix in onion, salt, M.S.G.and chilies.
Divide mixture equally among the 8 chicken pieces, placing a portion towards 1 end of each... - 43.4219
Fiesta Chicken Kiev
1. Pound each raw chicken piece with a meat hammer to flatten.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons butter and cheese spread until well blended. Mix in onion, salt and chilies.
3. Divide mixture equally onto the 8 flattened chicken pieces, placing a portion at one end of... - 31.6077
Pound the boned chicken breasts until very thin.
Salt & pepper the chicken.
Put a small chunk of butter, a strip of ham and a strip of swiss cheese, a sprinkle of parsley on each piece of chicken.
Roll (fold in sides and roll like a jelly roll).
Dust with... - 34.9339
1. Pound the chicken breast halves with a rolling pin; sprinkle chives and seasoning on top
2. Place a slice of cheese on the edge of each piece of chicken and roll tightly; tuck the sides to enclose completely and secure with a... - 42.5247