- » Chicken Kiev
Chicken Kiev Recipes
Chicken Kievis a popular chicken preparation which has global origins. It is believed that the dish originated in Kiev, Capital of Ukraine, but that’s true. In fact the idea of dish was born in France, named in ... More »
Baked Chicken And Egg Kiev
Want to learn how to make a classic European dish in the easiest and most hassle free way possible? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your guests! - 79.8251
To make the filling, mix the butter with the garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice and season.
Shape into 2 logs, wrap in clingfilm or foil and chill until firm but not solid.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Make a slit lengthwise in each chicken breast... - 47.4594
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken kiev for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 46.8947
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Take a flat dish and beat the egg along with water.
3. In a bowl, combine margarine with parsley, chives, salt, and pepper together.
4. Prepare a dough and shape into 6 sticks. Freeze the sticks until... - 46.7493
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Mix the first 6 ingredients well and figure into a stick (like butter).
3) Chill covered for about 45 minutes or until hard.
4) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling... - 46.7183
1.Mix ingredients to make flavored butter.
3.Take 2 waxed sheets if paper and place breasts between them.
4.Pound them with a mallet to break them into o 6 mm (1/4 inch) thick pieces.
5.Mix in ingredients for crumb coating.
6. Keep... - 46.3702
Chicken A La Kiev
1) Trim chicken by removing the skin and cut it into thin, flat pieces with the tip of a knife.
2) Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Beat with a mallet to flatten the pieces by keeping them between wax paper.
4) Discard the paper and add chopped... - 46.3069
A wonderful take on the traditional Chicken Kiev, this one is mouth watering and wonderful, each ingredient compliments the other - 45.6459
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise and pound them to flatten.
2) In a small bowl, combine the Season-All, pepper, onion powder and savory and sprinkle over the chicken breast halves.
3) Spoon 1 tablespoon butter in the center of... - 45.4676
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2821
1. Blend butter, garlic, rosemary, pepper and parsley.
2. On a waxed paper for the mixture to a patty. Make it 3/4 inch thick.
3. Place the mixture in the freezer, till it gets firm.
4. Flatten the chicken breasts with a knife. Make the chicken... - 45.1092
Mix margarine, chives, garlic powder and pepper; shape into 1" square [two 1" squares].
Wrap and freeze until firm, about 20 min.
Pound chicken piece[s] to 1/4" thickness between pieces of waxed paper.
Place square[s] of margarine mixture on center of chicken... - 44.3267
1) Mix together the butter and lemon juice until smooth.
2) Peel and crush the garlic and add to the butter with the parsley and seasoning.
3) Mix well.
4) Shape into a cylinder, wrap in foil and place in freezer for 1 hour to firm.
5)... - 44.2835
1. In a large deep skillet over medium heat, add 1 & 1/2 inches of vegetable oil to reach 360°F for frying.
2. To butterfly small breasts, on work surface covered with waxed paper, lay out chicken breasts, place on cutting board covering with one... - 44.2469
Place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper and flatten with a mallet or rolling pin.
Cream the butter in a mixing bowl.
Beat in the herbs, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning and moisten with a teaspoon of the lemon juice.
Shape the butter into a... - 43.7704
Gourmet Chicken Kiev
Have butcher bone chicken.
Skin the chicken breasts by starting at the pointed end of the breast, insert thumb under the skin and strip it off.
If you decide to prepare the chicken breasts with the wing bone attached, cut off the wing tip and its adjacent... - 43.6374
Cream butter, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley together.
Shape into 12 rounds with a tablespoon and put on waxed paper.
Freeze until very solid.
Heat fat to 370 degrees.
Skin and bone pieces of chicken breast, being careful not to tear meat.
Put each piece of... - 43.5119
Microwave Fiesta Chicken Kiev
Pound each raw chicken breast with a mallet to flatten and tenderize.
Beat together butter and cheese spread until well blended.
Mix in onion, salt, M.S.G.and chilies.
Divide mixture equally among the 8 chicken pieces, placing a portion towards 1 end of each... - 43.4219
Butter Chicken Kiev
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the chicken breasts, remove the skin, bones and cartilage.
3) Place the cleaned chicken between sheets of waxed paper. Pound till the chicken is about 1/8-inch thick, all the time... - 43.2661
1. Slice butter or margarine into 12 equal size sticks.
2. Place in the freezer during fixing chicken, for this the butter should be very cold.
4. Remove the skin from chicken breasts and slice it into two halves.
5. Cut meat in one piece from bones.... - 43.0505
1. Pound the chicken breast halves with a rolling pin; sprinkle chives and seasoning on top
2. Place a slice of cheese on the edge of each piece of chicken and roll tightly; tuck the sides to enclose completely and secure with a... - 42.5247
Chicken Kiev is a dish consisting of a boneless chicken breast wrapped around a piece of herbed/seasoned butter, breaded and deep fried. Here's a recipe for the real deal. Say 'da' and enjoy!"
` - 41.8068
Freezer Chicken Kiev
Freezer Chicken Kiev is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Freezer Chicken Kiev; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 41.4717
Chicken kiev is a breaded and herb seasoned chicken cutlet recipe. Cooked by frying, the chicken kiev is savory and flavorful with a fresh taste to it. Served with salads or sides of choice, it makes a great meal. - 41.3312
Cut a stick of butter in half crosswise.
Cut and shape each half into 8 rolls about 1/2 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix chives, parsley, tarragon, rosemary, oregano and garlic powder.
Twirl butter rolls in mixed herbs.
Place butter rolls in freezer 30... - 40.9868
Blend together 125 mL butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
On waxed paper, form patty 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick; place in freezer until firm.
Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer to 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Cut... - 40.8175
Blend together 1/2 cup butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, and pepper.
On waxed paper, form patty 3/4-inch thick; place in freezer until firm.
Meanwhile, flatten chicken breasts with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut butter into 6... - 40.8057
Cut the butter or margarine into 12 even length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
Pull skin from the chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones.
Place each half, boned side up, between... - 40.4973
Chicken Kiev Appetizers
Pound chicken until 1/4-inch thick.
Cut butter lengthwise into 4 sections.
Place 1 piece of butter at narrow end of each chicken breast.
Sprinkle with parsley and onion salt.
Fold over sides to cover butter.
Roll up in jelly-roll fashion starting at butter... - 40.4719
Oven-baked Chicken Kiev
Slice cheese into 8 equal pieces, and place on waxed paper, sprinkle with chives.
Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten chicken to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling... - 40.4371
Bone and halve chicken breasts.
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; pound with flat side of meat mallet until thin.
Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
Saute onion and parsley in 2 tablespoons butter.
Place 2 tablespoons butter... - 40.3584
Cut butter or margarine into 12 even-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing chicken, for butter should be very cold.
Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones.
Place each half, boned side up, between waxed paper... - 40.1262
Best Chicken Kiev
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Pound out from center with meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness.
Sprinkle chicken with parsley and onion; season with salt.
Cut butter into 8 sticks, each about 2 1/2 inches... - 40.0181
Halve chicken breasts length wise.
Place chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
Sprinkle with onion, parsley, and salt.
Cut butter into 8 sticks; place a stick at end of each chicken... - 39.4639
Pound chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper until thin.
Cream butter until soft; beat in parsley and chives.
Divide butter mixture into 4 servings; place in the middle of each chicken breast; salt and pepper it.
Roll chicken breast in envelope fashion;... - 39.0046
Cream together the butter, parsley, tarragon, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Divide into 4 portions; and shape each portion into a 2-inch finger.
Freeze for 20 minutes.
Bone, skin and cut in half the chicken breasts.
Pound each to a 1/4-inch thickness.
Place... - 38.6433
Chicken A' La Kiev
Chicken a' la kiev is a baked chicken preparation made with chicken breasts. Stuffed with cheese, onions, breadcrumbs, chilies and coriander leaves, the chicken is baked in the oven with melted butter and can be served with a side salad. - 37.551
Pound the boned chicken breasts until very thin.
Salt & pepper the chicken.
Put a small chunk of butter, a strip of ham and a strip of swiss cheese, a sprinkle of parsley on each piece of chicken.
Roll (fold in sides and roll like a jelly roll).
Dust with... - 34.9339
Chicken A La Kiev
1. Place the chicken breasts between pieces of waxed paper and pound until thin with a mallet or the flat side of a butcher knife. Do not split the flesh. Remove the waxed paper.
2. Cut the butter into six finger-shaped pieces. Place a piece in the middle of... - 34.3604
1. Cut butter or margarine into 12 equal-length sticks; chill in freezer while fixing the chicken, for butter should be very cold.
2. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones. Place each half, with boned-side up,... - 33.2599
Chicken Kiev Recipes By Category