- » Chicken Jelly
Chicken Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken jelly recipes.
Spicy Peanut Butter Jelly Chicken Wings
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Have your Buffalo wings become too predictable? Has that ranch dip lost a step? Then shake up the roster with these spicy peanut butter and pepper jelly... - 125.048
Chicken Divan Jelly
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 1 cup of cold water.
2) Stir in bouillon and onion flakes.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly until gelatine dissolves.
4) Add the remaining water, poultry, seasoning, garlic salt and lemon juice.
5) Remove... - 46.8955
1) Dissolve gelatine in the hot consomme, add sherry and allow to cool.
2) Boil the eggs until hard for 10-12 minutes and put into cold water to cool thoroughly. Slice them.
3) Cut the cold chicken meat into long strips.
4) Peel the tomatoes... - 46.0764
Chicken With Currant Jelly
I've totally fallen for this Chicken with Currant ! There's no better combination of fruit and chicken that you can look out for! Juicy currant and orange slices with chicken pieces taste incredible! Don't miss out on the Chicken with Currant feast! Will you? - 40.3608
Eggs & Bacon Jelly
1. Combine gelatin, chicken broth and water in a small saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
2. Beat in mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, onion, horseradish, salt and cayenne pepper. Pour into a shallow pan; chill in freezer 20... - 29.6083
You May Also Like!
After cleaning the chicken, cut into pieces, wash well and put on a sieve to dry.
Fry the chopped onion, then add red paprika, mix and add the chicken, salt and cook until tender, under cover over a slow heat.
Add a little water from time to time as the juice... - 27.3064
Jellied Chicken And Mushroom Salad
Heat chicken and jellied juice in the top of a double boiler until the juice melts.
Soften gelatine in the cold water.
Dissolve over hot water, then mix with the canned soup and add the chicken mixture.
Chill until cool, but not set, and fold in remaining... - 28.4622
Jellied Appetizer Cubes
If you have chicken consomme cubes, you can cook Jellied Appetizer Cubes in a jiffy. The recipe for Jellied Appetizer Cubes is way too easy and you can brew this in a matter of a few minutes. - 32.5451
Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring
Delve into this Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 43.3904
Any meal can get really great with the addition of Jellied Chicken to the menu. I got the first taste of the Chinese Jellied Chicken at a family friend's function and had to have the recipe. Good if you prepare it several days ahead! - 37.8373
Jellied Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, celery, eggs, salt, pimentos and green onions.
Dissolve gelatin in water; let set for a few minutes.
Dissolve over hot water; add to mayonnaise.
Add mayonnaise mixture to other ingredients; chill. - 29.4719
Jellied Chicken Soup
1. Add chopped carrot and onion to broth in a saucepan and cook on a gentle fire.
2. Add cloves, bayleaf and parsley and boil.
3. Strain, stir in lemon juice and cool.
4. Remove fat and reheat in double saucepan.
5. Whisk egg yolk and cream and whisk into... - 32.6039
Jellied Tomato Madrilene
Sprinkle gelatin on tomato juice to soften.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add to gelatin mixture, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in onion, salt and pepper.
Cool; chill until set.
Break up with fork; garnish with lemon. - 30.2123
Jellied Chicken Loaf
Simmer chicken with onion, salt, pep- percorns, celery tops, and water in a large kettle, covered, 2 hours or until tender.
Let stand in broth until cool.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; skim off any fat that rises to top, then add enough water to make 3... - 42.1993
Jellied Chicken Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Combine half of gelatin mixture with dill, salt, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion; chill until slightly thickened.
Line edge of l quart mold with cucumber slices; carefully pour in the chilled... - 36.4494
Jellied Chicken And Pimiento Loaf
This Jellied Chicken and Pimiento Loaf tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Jellied Chicken and Pimiento Loaf and lte me know... - 39.0489
Jellied Chicken And Vegetable Salad
Soak gelatine in cold water or broth 5 min.
Add hot broth and stir until gelatine is dissolved, add salt and cool.
Pour a thin layer of this mixture into a cold wet mold, and let it stiffen slightly.
Add some of the vegetables and chicken meat, more jelly,... - 28.837
Chicken Jelly Recipes By Category