- » Chicken In Pine Nut Sauce
Chicken In Pine Nut Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken in pine nut sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken in pine nut sauce recipes.
Chicken In Pine Nut Sauce
The ginger nuts in this recipe thicken the sauce as well as adding extra flavour.
Fiery tequila gives a Mexican touch, but if this is not available, use sherry instead.
Skin the chicken joints.
Peel and finely chop the garlic.
Skin and chop the tomatoes.
Heat... - 43.0185
You May Also Like!
Curried Lamb Crescents With Pine Nuts & Apricot Sauce
Prepare Apricot Sauce and Curried Lamb Filling.
Place 1 generous teaspoon of filling in center of each skin.
Fold skins in half, forming crescents.
Seal edges with beaten egg, pressing sealed edges tightly to prevent opening during frying.
Cover formed... - 40.7557
Chilli Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Make 1 x 5 cm / 1/2 x 2 inch strips out of the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and cook the chicken strips stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or such that tender.
3. Remove... - 44.1873
Chicken With Golden Raisins And Pine Nuts
In a large nonstick skillet cook onion and garlic in hot oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add chicken pieces and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown, turning to brown evenly.
Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper to chicken in skillet.
Bring to... - 44.5018
Spanish Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook, turning several times, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes longer. Transfer chicken and garlic to a flameproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and green pepper to... - 36.7873
Chicken Breasts With Leeks And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderately high heat, stirring, until golden brown, 2 minutes. Transfer to a small plate.
2. In the same skillet, heat the oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add them... - 28.1262
Chicken With Saffron Raisins & Pine Nuts
1. Heat a large frying pan on a high heat and season the chicken. Add the olive oil to the pan, then the chicken. Brown for about 5 mins on each side, remove onto a plate, then set aside.
2. Lower the heat to medium. In the remaining fat, fry the onions for 3... - 36.9906
Versatile Homemade Pesto Sauce
A perfect pesto can spruce up anything from pastas to sandwiches. Give your dishes a flavorful kick with Betty's easy to make pesto sauce recipe. Stream the recipe video and make your delicious pesto sauce in just 20 minutes. Rest assured, you would be hooked... - 97.297
1. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients till smooth, also stop the machine once in process to scrape down the unnecessary waste
2. Serve has a topping on chicken, fish or rice
Pesto is wonderful, always have some on hand to... - 38.4346