- » Chicken Hunter Sauce
Chicken Hunter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken hunter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken hunter sauce recipes.
Easy Chicken Cacciatore
Brown chicken pieces, skin side down, in oil or margarine over low heat in skillet.
Cook chicken 10 minutes on each side.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Stir in sauce and basil.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 23.8068
In a large skillet heat together butter and oil.
Cook chicken pieces over medium heat about 25 minutes, turning to brown.
Remove chicken to a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish; keep warm.
For vegetable sauce, in the same skillet combine onion, mushrooms, and... - 44.3415
Hunter's Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Combine the tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, 2 teaspoons of the oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a bowl. Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet and roast, tossing occasionally,... - 37.51
Chicken Hunters' Style
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat.
3 Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned.
4 Transfer the chicken to a 11/2 or 2 quart casserole.
5 In the same skillet, add the... - 45.4774
Hunter-style Chicken With Wild Mushrooms
The hunter style chicken with wild mushrooms is a rich and spicy chicken preparation with mushrooms. Cooked with a sauce or gravy of tomato juice with tomatoes and chicken stock, with onions and garlic, the chicken with mushrooms is flavored with oregano,... - 45.2977
Hunter S Chicken
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in onions and fry until tender.
2) Put in garlic and chicken and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add passata and wine and stir.
3) Add Parma ham, if using, chopped rosemary, thyme and salt and black pepper... - 42.1313
Hunter Style Chicken
1 Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and ground pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
2 Heat the... - 29.899
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with garlic salt, pepper and cinnamon.
Place green pepper, onions and celery in crock pot.
Add seasoned chicken parts.
Pour in mushrooms, sherry and tomatoes; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10... - 42.3481
Chicken, Hunter's Style
1. Cut the chicken into bite sixed pieces and brown them in a large skillet in butter with the lid on
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, garliic, half a cup of water, lemon juice, chervil and salt and pepper; cover and simmer for forty five... - 40.312
Rock Cornish Hens Hunter Style
Rinse hens in cold water; dry.
Rub garlic powder on hens inside and out; set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Place hens in a large chicken fryer with a heavy, tightly-fitting lid and adequate depth to cover hens.
Lightly brown hens on all sides in... - 40.1262
1) Chop the onion, slice mushroom and crush the garlic.
2) Joint turkey legs or cut breast into slices.
3) Make hunter's sauce: Heat oil and saute onion and garlic until golden brown.
4) Add flour, cook for 1 minute to brown lightly.... - 44.543
In shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and black pepper; coat chicken on all sides with flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes until browned on all sides, turning once.
Add onion and green... - 36.8343
Chicken Cacciatore With Sweet Peppers
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, in batches if necessary, and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove chicken and... - 33.246
Chicken Cacciatore With Onion And Mushroom
In medium skillet cut up undrained tomatoes.
Add sliced mushrooms, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, red wine, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper, Place chicken pieces atop mixture in skillet.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, 25 minutes.
Remove chicken to... - 38.1455
Herbed Chicken With Green Peppers
1. Wash the chicken quarters; pat dry. Shake with flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
2. Brown pieces, a few at a time, in olive oil or salad oil in a large frying pan; remove all from pan.
3. Stir onion and garlic into drippings in pan and... - 32.062
Many Italian-Americans grew up on this dish. I certainly remember it well from when I lived on Long Island as a teenager. It starts with chicken, but after that, all kinds of things can go into a chicken cacciatore depending on the cook. But they shouldn’t.... - 32.7798