- » Chicken Hash Brown
Chicken Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken hash brown recipes.
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.2927
Chicken Hash 21
Put wild rice at the bottom of a cooking dish and the meat on top of the rice.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of meat and put in oven or under broiler until it is golden brown. - 23.1386
Easy Chicken Hash
1. Simmer the chicken in the cream until the cream is reduced to one-half its original quantity.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a white sauce: In a saucepan melt two and one-half tablespoons of the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Bring... - 31.732
Prepare Bechamel: Heat butter.
Add flour and 1/2 teaspoon hashish.
Mix well until smooth and all lumps have disappeared.
Add milk, salt and nutmeg.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes.
Saute mushrooms in butter until lightly brown.
Reduce liquid by... - 44.3155
Hurry Up Hash
1. In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, chicken, milk, Worcestershire, onion, bell pepper, thyme, pepper, and salt.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, preferably a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Add hash and press with a spatula to flatten over bottom of... - 28.9592
Poached Eggs With Chicken Hash
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the diced potato and boil over high heat until just tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until simmering. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and... - 31.4633
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 30.442
Chicken Giblet Hash
Boil the giblets and sweetbreads separately.
Cut up giblets and sweetbreads into rather large pieces.
Rub flour into butter; add a little of the chicken stock (in which bouillon cube has been dissolved) to make smooth.
Then pour into the 2 cups of hot chicken... - 37.6959
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 44.9981
Chicken Hashed In Cream
Simmer chicken in cream until cream is reduced to about half.
Melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add about 1/2.cup of this sauce to chicken mixture and stir in 1 egg yolk and the onion.
Beat... - 44.9723
1. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan. Add the potatoes, set the lid askew on the pan, and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 9- or 10- inch skillet over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5... - 34.8887
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 32.158
Country Style Chicken Dinner
Country style chicken dinner is a baked chicken recipe. Prepared with hash brown potatoes, french fried onions and chicken soup for flavor, the country style chicken dinner is a layered bake. Made with cheese slices laid on the potato soup mix, it is topped... - 40.8742
Meal In One Chicken
In a 13x9 inch pan, combine the hash browns, beans and carrots.
Top with chicken.
Combine the rest of ingredients and pour over chicken.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear. - 35.39
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, corn (with liquid), milk, parsley, seasoned salt and... - 32.2404
Brunswick Soup Mix
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 7 hours.
2. In 2-cup portions cool and freeze.
3. To use, into a saucepan empty 1 frozen portion with small amount of liquid- tomato juice, V-8 juice, or broth.
4. Cook... - 43.1749
Potato Topped Chicken
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Set baking sheet aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
For topping: In medium bowl toss together hash brown potatoes and onion.
Stir in egg white, basil, vegetable oil and... - 45.4152
Country Cream Of Chicken Chowder
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Stir in flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Stir in broth and milk gradually.
Cook and stir until mixture is bubbly and slighdy thickened.
Add bay leaf.
Add potatoes, corn,... - 38.6258
Chicken And Spuds Salad
Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are nearly tender.
Transfer to a medium bowl and cool to room temperature, about... - 41.705
Greek Chicken With Potatoes
Greek Chicken and Potatoes is a fabulous French dish. Chef is showing the simplest way of making it so even a novice cook can prepare it and outcome will always be delicious. Chicken and potatoes drizzled with lemon juice and then baked with the pieces of... - 73.1494
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.6346
Chicken Chunk Dinner
Place potato patty on 9-inch plate.
Cover with microwavable paper towel and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; break up with fork.
Stir in sour cream, milk, dash of salt and pepper.
Mound potato mixture on plate; sprinkle with... - 43.3451
Chicken Hash Brown Recipes By Category