- » Chicken Gravy
Chicken Gravy Recipes
Chicken gravy is basically the gravy that is made separately and refrigerated for making various chicken dishes over a course of time. This gravy is refrigerated after preparation and used in the future to be added ... More »
Cook Along Chicken Balti
Are you mad about chicken? This creamy chicken curry would make you crazy with its delicious taste. Paul makes this interesting seasoned curry in minutes. Serve on the dinner table and leave everyone speechless! - 125.858
Cream Of Chicken Gravy
What is a roast, meatloaf or mashed potatoes without a delicious gravy? Most gravy recipes require two pans but this single-pan method is fantastic. Why use canned gravy or powered gravy mix when making it at home is just as easy? It tastes like a gourmet... - 102.397
Grilled Chicken Roast With Potatoes And Giblet Gravy
Chicken roast was never so delicious and interesting to make. Look at this incredible video that shows an excellent recipe for grilled chicken roast served with a flavorful giblet gravy and grilled potatoes. See the video, you would not find anything more... - 82.1285
Chicken With Nut Gravy
1 Wash the chickens throughly and dry.
2 Prepare amixture of flour and salt and roll the chicken in it.
3 In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil and brown the chicken pieces in it.
4 Transfer to a casserole or Dutch oven.
5 ... - 45.4768
Country-fried Chicken And Gravy
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious country-fried chicken and gravy it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 42.6779
Baked Chicken That Makes Its Own Gravy
Coat chicken with flour.
Arrange chicken in single layer with skin down in melted butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered in 425°F oven for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken, bake until brown, 15 to 20 minutes longer, until tender.
Remove from oven and... - 42.1865
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) From the roasting pan, pour off drippings.
3) Return 3 tablespoons drippings to pan.
4) Stir in flour; combine well to make a smooth paste.
5) Gradually add broth and the remaining ingredients.
6) Boil the... - 39.7797
Crispy Skillet Chicken With Gravy
1. Rinse the chicken and pat on kitchen towels.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
3. In a large casserole, melt and heat the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
5. Pour in... - 39.549
Chicken Gravy Base
This Chicken Gravy Base gives my chicken a new meaning ! Ever since I tried this creamy stew my family laps up every drop of it ! Mesmerize your family with this unique culinary invention ! Tell me if you've liked this Chicken Gravy Base ! - 37.0493
Creamy Chicken Gravy
1 In a medium-size saucepan, heat the drippings over I moderate heat.
Add the onion and celery and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Lower the heat, stir in the flour, and cook, stirring, 3 minutes more or until golden and... - 37.0124
Spicy Chicken Balls
A wonderful snack to be enjoyed with your family -- Spicy Chicken Balls. - 36.2001
Spoon off fat from broth.
Pour broth into 3 quart saucepan.
Shake water and flour in covered jar; stir slowly into broth.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gravy boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in food color.
Cool... - 36.0723
Citrus Chicken With Gravy
1. Combine flour, orange peel, paprika, and pepper. Reserve 1-2 tablespoons for gravy and coat chicken with remaining mixture.
2. Brown chicken in margarine over low heat.
3. Add water, cover, and simmer 30 minutes. Add more water if needed.
4. Remove chicken... - 35.6893
1) In a bowl, add flour and skim milk to beat into a smooth mixture. Alternately, use a tightly capped jar to shake the mixture.
2) In a saucepan, pour the chicken broth or essence.
3) Gradually add the flour mixture into the saucepan and combine.
4)... - 35.0986
Chicken With Stuffing And Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Cooked Giblets.
2. Place celery, onion and 1/3 cup margarine in a 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add bread cubes, raisins, sage, thyme, salt and pepper; toss.
3. Fill wishbone area of... - 33.8185
Chicken In Mushroom Gravy
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken and season to taste.
2) Combine wine and soup and pour over the chicken.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top, cover, and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
4) Check seasoning and serve. - 33.7024
Turkey Or Chicken Gravy
Remove roasted turkey from roasting pan.
Leaving brown residue in pan, pour drippings into a bowl.
Allow fat to rise to surface; skim off and reserve fat.
Reserve remaining drippings for part of gravy liquid.
Measure 6 tablespoons reserved fat into roasting... - 32.6822
Chicken Gravy With Mushrooms
Melt butter in a deep, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole on full power 30 seconds.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper, to taste.
Stir until smooth Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Gradually stir in chicken... - 31.3283
As soon as chicken is roasted, remove it to a hot platter, and keep it hot.
Then pour the fat from the roasting pan into a small bowl, being careful to leave the brown juices in the pan.
Measure 3 tablesp of this fat into the roasting pan, and then stir in... - 30.9029
Pour off fat and juices that remain after cooking chicken; leave all brown residue in pan.
Measure fat back into pan, and stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles; continue cooking to brown flour-fat mixture as... - 29.5161
Stove Top Chicken Gravy
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add vegetables and saute until softened.
In small cup combine 1 tablespoon water with the cornstarch, stirring to dissolve cornstarch; add to vegetable mixture along with remaining water and broth... - 28.1391
Warm chicken broth or defatted chicken essence in a saucepan over medium heat.
Place flour and milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth or place in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until smooth.
Gradually stir milk mixture into chicken broth or... - 26.4817
1. Skim off most of drippings from the roast chicken. Leave 4 tablespoons of the fat in the pan; stir in the flour and cook and stir until smooth.
2. Add enough chicken broth and water to make 2 cups of liquid. Slowly stir this into the flour mixture, mixing... - 26.1357
Creamy Chicken Gravy Base
Combine dry milk powder, flour, chicken bouillon granules, and sage.
Cut in margarine or butter till pieces resemble cornmeal.
Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator till needed. - 25.6258
Chicken Liver In Green Masala
1)In a frying pan heat oil and fry the red onions, ginger garlic paste till golden brown on a low flame. Add cumin powder, cinnamon stick, clove and lightly stir.
2)To this add black pepper powder, green chilies and curry leaves and stir on a low... - 24.7078
Indian Chicken In Sweet Sauce
1)In a bowl add the chicken breast, oil, chopped onion, ginger and garlic paste, vinegar, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander leaves, salt and marinate the chicken for 2 hours.
The chicken fry:
2)In a hot pan place the chicken... - 24.6712
In a small saucepan stir together 1 1/3 cups of the evaporated milk, the chicken bouillon granules, and pepper.
Stir the remaining milk and flour together till well blended. Stir flour mixture into mixture in the saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat till... - 20.4132
Creamy Chicken Gravy
In screw top jar, shake half the milk with flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper till blended; stir into drippings in skillet.
Add remaining milk.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes more. - 19.418
Stir 4 tablespoons flour into pan drippings.
Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Blend in remaining giblet broth. (You should have 2 1/2 cups).
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. - 18.6733
1. Put the giblets in a large ovenproof bowl with 450 ml (3/4 pint) water. If including the chicken livers, prick or halve them first so that they do not explode. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 30 minutes. Strain.
2 .Blend the... - 18.557
Chicken Giblet Gravy
Combine soup and gravy; heat.
If a thinner sauce is preferred add 1/3 C milk. - 17.057
Chicken Gravy Recipes By Category