- » Chicken Goulash
Chicken Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken goulash recipes.
Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
Fry the chicken quarters until golden brown.
Remove from saucepan.
Fry onion until transparent.
Add paprika pepper and tomato puree.
Strain the tomatoes and make the juice up to -1/2 pint with stock.
Stir into saucepan with... - 44.6264
Budapest Chicken Goulash
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and saute onions till brown
2. Add paprika and tomato paste along with half a cup of water and mix it all well
3. Season the chicken cubes with salt and pepper and add to the skillet along with the lemon peel; simmer... - 41.907
Crusty Chicken Goulash
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and cook onions, stirring, over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Remove onions from pan and set aside. Combine paprika and flour in a plastic food bag, add chicken, shake to coat with flour mixture,... - 36.9785
Looking for a substitute for beef in your Goulash?Use chicken instead or any other white meat to make a classical goulash recipe.Trust me you will not say no to this. - 30.1326
You May Also Like!
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Cut meat into 1-1/2- to 2-inch cubes.
Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet.
When butter foams, add onions.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add vinegar and paprika.
Stir until vinegar has evaporated.
Brown... - 40.9647
1. Cut the veal into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown in 3 tablespoons of the butter. Flame with the brandy and remove the meat.
2. Put another 4 tablespoons butter in the pan and saute the mixed grated vegetables for 2 minutes. Mix in the paprika, sprinkle... - 37.6359
IHeat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the beef and saute for 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set aside.
2 Lowerthe heat and add the onion,... - 30.775
Fry the veal in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat from the cooker.
Add the onion and pepper and cook until the onion is soft.
Stir in the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes with juice, stock,... - 47.1479
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 46.7569
1) Boil the potatoes partially for 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water until they can be easily penetrated for 1/4 inch or so using the point of a sharp knife.
2) Skin them and cut them into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a 4- or 5-quart heavy... - 44.9144
Pork Goulash With Sour Cream
Pork Goulash With Sour Cream is a dish my friends love. I make quiet often parties and even for my husband who loves this pork dish! Try this Pork Goulash With Sour Cream recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 42.5559
Goulash With Wine Braised Sauerkraut
Thoroughly rinse sauerkraut under cold running water and drain well.
Transfer to large bowl.
Cover with cold water and let stand 20 minutes, changing water once.
Squeeze sauerkraut to remove as much water as possible and set aside.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or... - 43.8181
1) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and cover it with cold water for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce its sourness.
2) In a 5-quart casserole, over moderate heat, melt lard and sautÃ© onions in it for 6 to 8 minutes,... - 42.8214
Hungarian Pork Goulash
1) In a heavy kettle or Dutch oven, brown batches of the pork cubes in the butter or margarine, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same kettle, saute the onion for 5 minutes, until golden.
3) Stir in the paprika, cook for another 1 minute, then return... - 46.5496