- » Chicken Fried Steak Casserole
Chicken Fried Steak Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken fried steak casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken fried steak casserole recipes.
Mandarin Beef And Vegetables
1 Moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer, following label directions; cut in 2-inch-long strips about 1/2 inch thick.
2 Brown, a few at a time, in part of the peanut oil or vegetable oil in a large frying pan, adding more oil as needed; spoon into an... - 38.0249
Continental Veal Bake
1 Cook noodles in boiling salted water in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While noodles cook, cut veal steaks into quarters.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a pie plate.
Dip veal into flour mixture to coat both sides.
3... - 40.8906
Ham And Pea Casserole
Cover peas with 550ml (1 pt) cold water.
Add bicarbonate of soda and soak overnight.
Drain the peas and put into a pan.
Add the stock Bring to boil and continue to boil for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and gently fry but do not brown the ham.
Add onion,... - 42.9849
Pigeon And Steak Pie
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the steak into cubes
2) Cut the steak into cubes
3) Cut the pigeons into quarters, chop the onions and using a peeler , peel the baby onions
4) Cut the mushrooms into quarters
5) In a frying pan heat some oil and fry the... - 47.7798
Pork Mushroom Casserole
Cut steak into serving pieces, discarding fat and bone.
Flatten each with the edge of a rolling pin.
Brown lightly on both sides in a little hot fat and arrange in a bake dish.
Scatter with onion and pour over a mixture of soup and milk.
Cover and bake at... - 34.5139
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 39.2006
Across the grain, cut beef steak into strips.
In a casserole dish, mix hot chicken broth and cabbage.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 2 minutes.
Drain cabbage, reserving cooking liquid.
In a skillet, heat half the oil.
Lightly fry garlic.
Pour in... - 39.861
Cut veal into 4 cm cubes (1 1/2 in).
Combine with flour, salt and pepper.
Heat butter and oil and brown veal.
Remove and drain.
Finely chop garlic and fry till golden, adding extra oil if needed.
Mix cornflour with chicken stock and stir into pan.
When smooth... - 40.1161
Baked Lamb Chop And Potato Hot Pot
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) Trim lamb chops for excess fat, reserving the fat.
3) In a large, heavy skillet, heat trimmed fat.
4) On waxed paper, place flour, salt, and pepper, combine well.
5) Dip chops in flour mixture, coating... - 42.506
Continental Veal Bake
1) Quarter the veal steaks or tenders.
1) In a kettle, cook the noodles in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and return to the kettle.
2) In a pie plate, combine the flour, salt and pepper together and... - 43.4082
Zucchini And Potato Au Gratin
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, add boiling water and cook potatoes in it for 25-30 minutes, drain and cool, and cut into winch slices
3.Cook zucchini in boiling water for 5 minutes
4. In a saucepan, melt butter,... - 44.6164
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 122.549