- » Chicken Fried Burger
Chicken Fried Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken fried burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken fried burger recipes.
Greek Chicken Burgers
Greek chicken burgers with delicious tzatziki sauce is a wonderful appetizing meal. See this excellent video that shows a recipe for this quick and easy satisfying meal. The burgers would turn out to be absolutely fabulous and a great meal idea. Check it... - 114.926
Combine chicken, breadcrumbs, onion and eggs in medium bowl and blend well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Form chicken mixture into 6 patties.
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
Add patties and fry until... - 27.6266
Homemade Chicken Burger
Many of you, prefer the taste of homemade chicken burgers as you can add your choice of herbs and spices to the meat while preparing the pattie. This recipe is going to present one of such variations. Try these out in a leisurely weekend and you can bet, that... - 111.875
Crispy Chicken Toastami
Why not make a crispy chicken recipe for breakfast? Look at this video that shares a recipe for chicken toastami. The recipe is so simple and requires just a few ingredients. Try out this recipe for your kids and surely they would ask for more! - 81.7279
1) Mix sausage with chicken and sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Apply flour lightly in hands, and shape the meat into burger.
3) Shallow fry for 7-8 minutes, turning once.
4) Serve hot with ketchup. - 31.8011
Easy Orange Chicken Burger
Burgers as snacks with chicken in the filling are great but here is a recipe with more twist to that. Check out Caitlin making Chicken burgers along with orange zest and other flavors in simple steps. A delicious welcome change! - 112.361
Chick Pea Burger
Would you like to prepare Chick Pea Burger at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 37.0648
Herb And Chicken Burgers
1. To make Herb Mayonnaise, place chives, parsley and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and tender. Place a chicken breast on the base of... - 29.8146
1. Mix together ground chicken, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Form into four chicken patties.
3. Heat non - stick frying pan over medium high temperature for about 2 minutes.
4. Spray pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
5. Add... - 47.0818
Cock-a-doodle-doo these are amazing burgers and I know you will think so too! The sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach mix in the burgers creates a flavor combination your family will love. If ground chicken is not available at your market, Turkey works great... - 123.223
Grilled Chicken Burgers With Caramelized Onions
To make the chicken burgers: In a large bowl, combine the chicken, parsley, cilantro, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat... - 45.2421
Combine ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 17.0674
Take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape the mixture into 9 flat circles.
Pan fry the circles.
But make sure that you pan fry only till the chicken is browned.
Keep aside and let it cool down.
Then, cover up each circle in aluminium foil and... - 34.8358
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Herbed Turkey Burgers
These Turkey Burgers make an excellent meal. The herbs seasoning is too good. Try this out for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Turkey Burgers are welcome ! - 33.9933
Chicken Burger Surprise
In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken, paprika, curry powder, Cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme and seasonings.
Shape into four patties and set aside.
In a frying pan, heat the butter and cook the patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on their... - 37.0806
Chicken Burgers Surprise
Combine the paprika, curry powder, Cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Coat each burger well with the mixture.
Cook the burgers in a frying pan or on the barbecue, for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, taking care to score each... - 33.8333
Cajun Chicken Burgers
Many times we get bit tired of making the same type of hamburgers over and over again each time you serve them. This time, the chef Barry has brought a very easy and quick recipe to make chicken burgers. You can use chicken breasts to make this cheesy Cajun... - 120.352
Grilled Chicken Burger
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place in a shallow sided pan.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the oil, sherry, garlic, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Pour over chicken and marinate for 3 hours, covered and refrigerated.
Grill the chicken breast for 4... - 43.9439
Chicken And Almond Burgers
Place cooked chicken in a blender or a food processor.
Add red pepper, onion, almonds, ginger, pepper and salt.
Add beaten eggs and half the breadcrumbs to the chicken mixture.
Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
Combine remaining breadcrumbs with... - 45.4852
Cheesy Chicken Burgers
1. Preheat the grill. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the red pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer into a mixing bowl and reserve.
2. Add the chicken, yogurt, breadcrumbs, herbs and cheese and season to... - 41.3907
Turkey Burgers Deluxe
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey seasonings, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a large patty.
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry the... - 43.8157
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 48.0987
1. Combine mayonnaise, pineapple juice and chilly sauce mix it well. Keep aside
2. Fry chicken breast and gammon steak in two separate pans, till golden brown.
3. Grill pineapple ring with the gammon.
4. Fry the egg.
5. To assemble the... - 101.653
How To Make A Cobb Burger
Cobb burgers are for the people who are looking for easy to make foods. They are the most common food that can be made and eaten. They are as complicated to assemble and serve as they might look. Here is a very simple recipe to cobb burgers. These burgers are... - 132.653
Moroccan Style Burger - July 4th Special
Fun Fact: Did you know that Morocco was one of the first nations to recognize the U.S. as an independent country in 1777? July 4th is the American independence day - it's a holiday here in the U.S. People go to parks with family and friends, barbecue, have a... - 127.552
Combine ingredients; shape into patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry until no longer pink in center.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 16.4704
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 27.4639
Elba's Amazing Taste Gourmet Chicken Sandwich
1. Season chicken breasts with poultry seasoning, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté all the vegetables, stir fry for 10 minutes.
3. Take out vegetables from the pan.
4. In same pan pour oil and shallow fry the... - 110.762
The Chicken: Remove all the skin and trim off all visible fat.
Cut off the meatâ€”you should have approximately 16 ounces (454 gm).
Chop meat into small pieces and divide it into two piles, each with half of the breast meat and half of the leg and thigh... - 43.385
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 135.316
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 30.4905
Sandwich Peppers. Lightly fried cubanela peppers.
You can use them on most sandwiches, with cold cuts and tomatoes. Great with feta cheese and calamata olives. Can be served with pita chips and humus, great with grilled chicken, or just by them self. Use... - 30.5922
Dilly Blue Cheese Potato Salad
That's what we are talking about - A nice and delicious Dill, Blue Cheese & Potato Salad! You can serve it as an appetizer or you can serve it as a side to your main dish. Either way, you will love it. Anything that has blue cheese so bound to taste good,... - 119.093
Tomato Sauce With Herbs
Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Tomato Sauce dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.1655