- » Chicken Fried Burger
Chicken Fried Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken fried burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken fried burger recipes.
Homemade Chicken Burger
Many of you, prefer the taste of homemade chicken burgers as you can add your choice of herbs and spices to the meat while preparing the pattie. This recipe is going to present one of such variations. Try these out in a leisurely weekend and you can bet, that... - 108.548
You May Also Like!
Combine chicken, breadcrumbs, onion and eggs in medium bowl and blend well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Form chicken mixture into 6 patties.
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
Add patties and fry until... - 30.1623
Chick Pea Burger
Would you like to prepare Chick Pea Burger at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 37.3612
1) Mix sausage with chicken and sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Apply flour lightly in hands, and shape the meat into burger.
3) Shallow fry for 7-8 minutes, turning once.
4) Serve hot with ketchup. - 33.8627
Easy Orange Chicken Burger
Burgers as snacks with chicken in the filling are great but here is a recipe with more twist to that. Check out Caitlin making Chicken burgers along with orange zest and other flavors in simple steps. A delicious welcome change! - 110.75
Crispy Chicken Toastami
Why not make a crispy chicken recipe for breakfast? Look at this video that shares a recipe for chicken toastami. The recipe is so simple and requires just a few ingredients. Try out this recipe for your kids and surely they would ask for more! - 80.1334
Herb And Chicken Burgers
1. To make Herb Mayonnaise, place chives, parsley and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and tender. Place a chicken breast on the base of... - 30.3005
1. Mix together ground chicken, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Form into four chicken patties.
3. Heat non - stick frying pan over medium high temperature for about 2 minutes.
4. Spray pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
5. Add... - 44.7723
Cock-a-doodle-doo these are amazing burgers and I know you will think so too! The sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach mix in the burgers creates a flavor combination your family will love. If ground chicken is not available at your market, Turkey works great... - 123.192
Combine ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
Grill, broil or pan-fry as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 19.246