- » Chicken Fricassee
Chicken Fricassee Recipes
Chicken Fricassee is a classic French dish consisting of chicken in a creamy white wine or mushroom cream sauce. For Chicken Fricassee, a whole chicken is cut into eight pieces. The sauce may be made from butter, ... More »
American Style Chicken Fricassee
Gear up for bon appetite! Then here’s a chicken dish that certainly won’t disappoint. Creamy, succulent and delicious, this simple dish of chicken in white sauce is all you need for a stick-to-your-ribs meal for a hungry weeknight. No who says you need to... - 120.711
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 108.026
Healthy Chicken Fricassee
Chicken Fricassee, this recipe is like chicken stew, chicken pot roast all rolled up into one BUT healthy, low in fat and sugar! This is a one-pan wonder. It takes about 45 minutes to finish up in the oven but it’s so worth the wait. This chicken recipe is... - 105.317
Classic Chicken Fricassee
Why not make your simple rice or pasta more appealing with a classic chicken fricassee. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding chicken recipe for an excellent addition to your holiday feast. The video is absolutely fantastic and a must watch. - 87.8027
Fricassee De Pollo
What better way to add a new spin to the poultry with this classic chicken stew. A healthy, hearty, low-fat chicken delight loaded with goodness of veggies and herbs, this one-pot meal is all you need to fill your tummy on hungry evenings. Just follow the... - 86.1311
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables is a sumptuous dish that often takes over any spread! This delightfully well flavored and addictive Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables will leave you licking your finger! - 47.8721
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
Chicken Fricassee With Watercress
1. In a small mixing bowl, Combine the yogurt, cream, cornstarch mixture, thyme and rosemary and set aside.
2. In a Large heavy bottomed skillet,
3. Melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the carrots and sauté in the butter for 2-3... - 47.4722
Wash chicken pieces and put in kettle.
Cover with boiling water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer 1 hour.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer 2 hours longer, or until tender.
Leave as is or remove bones and skin.
Skim excess fat from... - 46.8445
Microwave Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Scatter the carrots and bacon on top.
3. In a small bowl, combine dissolve bouillon cubes in hot... - 46.2796
Easy Chicken Fricassee
Chicken fricasse is a microwaved preparation of chicken with artichoke hearts. Cooked in chicken stock, the chicken fricasse has eggs, cream and cheese in it. stirred together and toped with cheese slices, it is baked and can be served with a side salad.... - 45.7469
Progresso Chicken Fricassee
In a large saucepot heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until hot.
Add onions, carrots and mushrooms.
Saute until vegetables are barely tender.
With a slotted spoon remove vegetables to a plate and reserve.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in saucepot.
Add... - 45.6049
1) Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour.
2) In a bowl, cover the onions with boiling water for a few minutes. Drain and peel.
3) Using a knife, chop the bacon.
4) In a large casserole, melt butter. Saute the bacon, mushrooms and onions until... - 45.3869
1. In a shallow container or a wax sheet, combine the 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons flour with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Mix this well
2. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour and set aside
3. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the margarine... - 45.0948
Chicken Fricassee With Rice
1. In a large kettle, Place the chicken, add onion and celery and pour over the boiling water.
2. Place on a high flame and bring to a boil then reduce the flame and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Add the carrots to the pot and continue to simmer for... - 44.9481
1) To prepare the broth, in 6 cups of water with a small veal bone, stew the neck, wing tips and giblet for about 60 minutes. Add salt to taste.
2) Strain the hot broth and then pour it all over the chicken in a large kettle.
3) Add the parsley, onion,... - 44.7998
Chicken Fricassee With White Wine
Cook and stir carrots, sliced onion and the celery in 4 tablespoons of the margarine in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven until onions are tender; push to side.
Add chicken; cook uncovered until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Add water, 1/2 cup of the wine, the... - 44.7559
Remove skin from the chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large non-stick skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Cook the chicken in the hot skillet about 15 minutes or till lightly browned, turning to brown evenly.
Remove chicken... - 44.5614
Put chicken, gizzard, heart, and neck into a kettle.
(If desired, brown chicken pieces in a skillet with hot fat; pieces may be coated with seasoned flour before frying.) Add hot water to kettle to barely cover; add onion, celery, parsley,... - 44.4543
1. In a saucepan, place the chicken joints and add bay leaf and onion. Fill the pan with cold water and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Remove the joints from and strain liquid. Reserve the strained liquid.
4. In... - 44.3107
Chicken Fricassee With Bacon
1. Place bacon between several layers of paper towels.
2. Microwave bacon placed between paper towels, at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes.
3. When crisp, crumble and keep aside.
4. In 2-cup measure combine hot water, bouillon granules, parsley flakes and... - 43.9739
1. In a casserole pot, place chicken, add salt, bay leaves and pour over the water.
2. Place the pot on a medium high flame and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover pot and simmer the chicken for 1 ½ hours on a low flame, until tender.
4.... - 43.8235
Butter Chicken Fricassee
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour to form a roux.
Cook the roux, stirring constantly, over very low heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is straw-colored.
Add the stock gradually, stirring constantly.
Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of... - 43.792
Garlic Chicken Fricassee
Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and thyme.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and onions; cook until chicken is browned on all sides.
Remove chicken, and set aside.
Add 2... - 43.3025
Wash chicken and dry on paper towelling.
Roll in mixture of 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper.
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet (your electric frying pan will work perfectly for this recipe).
Brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Drain off fat and save.
Add... - 42.9834
Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a bowl.
In the same skillet, cook the... - 42.9613
Brown Chicken Fricassee
Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in large saucepan.
Add butter, thyme, marjoram, onion, lemon, Burgundy, nutmeg, and mace.
Add enough water to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or until chicken is very tender.
Remove... - 42.8914
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole heat oil on full power 2 minutes.
Add onion and heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes or until onion istender.
Add chicken pieces, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water and heat, tightly covered, on... - 42.8493
1. Wash chicken; pat dry with paper towels. (Use all parts of chicken except liver, heart and gizzard.)
2. Remove skin from all pieces of chicken except wings; set breast meat aside. Cut remaining pieces of chicken into smaller pieces.
3. In 5-quart Dutch... - 42.7562
Chicken And Bacon Fricassee
Try this alluring Chicken Fricassee recipe. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, this Chicken Fricassee is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 42.7403
Wash chicken thoroughly inside and out.
Place with spices and vegetables in deep kettle; barelycover with boiling water.
Cover tightly, and simmer 2â€”3 hours or until meat is tender.
Lift out chicken.
Measure 3 cups for gravy, and set... - 42.1535
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with salt and paprika.
Place sliced vegetables and bay leaf in crock pot place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours.
One hour before serving,... - 42.1483
1. Apply salt and pepper over the chicken and brown in a Dutch oven in shortening briskly; drain the chicken on a brown paper bag
2. Add flour to shortening and stir till a dark brown; add onions, pepper, celery and green onions and saute till soft
3.... - 41.6271
Spring Chicken Fricassee
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C, 10 mins before cooking the chicken.
Wash chicken inside and out, dry well.
Place lemon halves and bay leaves inside the cavity.
Place chicken in a roasting tin, cover with foil and cook for 1-1 1/2 hrs, or until... - 41.4231
Calico Chicken Fricassee
Place chicken pieces skin side down in a large skillet over very low heat. (Do not add fat.)
Cook until chicken is a rich brown on skin side, about 10 minutes; turn and brown on other side.
Add carrots, onion and celery to skillet; toss to coat with... - 41.4211
Chicken Artichoke Fricassee
1. Remove meat from chicken and chop into cubes.
2. Melt butter for 30-40 seconds on high in a jug. Stir in flour; cook a further 40 seconds.
3. Gradually stir in chicken stock. Cook for 5-6 minutes on high, stirring halfway through cooking.
4. Stir in... - 40.9138
Chicken Fricassee With Half And Half
This Chicken Fricassee is the best that I've ever tasted ! Try this stewed chicken for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Fricassee are welcome. - 40.8539
Fannie's Chicken Fricassee
Dredge chicken in flour, salt and pepper.
Melt shortening in a 6 quart Dutch oven; brown chicken on all sides.
Remove chicken; pour off all but 3 tablespoons fat.
Return chicken to Dutch oven.
Add water, salt and celery salt to chicken; cook on high until... - 40.7642
In plastic bag combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time; shake to coat.
In skillet brown chicken in the shortening; transfer to 3-quart casserole.
In same skillet cook celery and onion till tender but not... - 40.1937
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Place the chicken in a large kettle or Dutch oven along with the onions, carrots and celery and bouquet.
Cover with the broth and bring to a boil, reduce temperature simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the chicken and reserve... - 40.1903
Brown Chicken Fricassee
Wash chicken; drain.
Shake pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
Brown slowly in salad oil in a large heavy frying pan; remove.
Add onion rings, saute until they are soft.
Return chicken... - 39.7333
Lightly flour chicken pieces and brown on both sides in olive oil, about 7 minutes each side.
Remove chicken from pan and add onion and garlic.
Saute until very tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Return chicken to the sauce and cook for 20 to 30 minutes,... - 38.6919
Best Chicken Fricassee
1. Apply a coat of salt and pepper over the chicken and brown it in a large skillet with shortening
2. In the same pan, make a roux with bacon drippings and flour; add chopped vegetables, liquid and chicken to it and simmer for an hour
3.... - 38.5397
1. Clean and wash the fowl, rinse, dry and cut in pieces. Cook as for Boiled Chicken .
2. Remove chicken from the stock and drain. Roll each piece in flour seasoned with pepper and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 cup butter or fat in a large fryer and saute the chicken in... - 38.376
Rich Bacon And Chicken Fricassee
Place bacon between layers of paper towels and cook on HIGH (9) for 6 minutes.
Place chicken pieces in glass casserole.
Add bacon, carrots, water, bouillon, parsley and salt.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT &... - 37.2828
Heat butter and oil in Dutch oven or casserole and brown chicken on all sides over low heat.
Add onion and stock, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add mushrooms and carrots, cover, and simmer 15 minutes longer.
Beat together cream and egg yolks.
Spoon a bit of... - 37.2814
Chicken Fricassee With Mushrooms
Chicken fricassee is a creamy chicken recipe prepared with mushrooms. This chicken fricassee is cooked along with butter and flavored with mace. Sumptious and luxurious, this chicken recipe is both indulgent and satisfying. - 37.0793
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet, in batches if necessary, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken pieces to plate as they are browned.... - 36.3323
Classic Chicken Fricassee
1. Place the chicken breast side down in a 2.3 litre (4 pint) microwave dish and spread it with the butter. Next, sprinkle it with pepper.
2. Cover the chicken loosely with greaseproof paper and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes per 450 g (1 lb); leave it to... - 35.8691
Dredge the cut-up chicken with the flour combined with 2 teasp of the salt and the pepper.
Brown on all sides in the hot fat in a deep kettle.
Add the water—boiling water if it is a chicken, and cold water if it is a fowl—the onion, a few celery tops, and... - 35.4972
Cut the chicken into neat pieces.
Remove the skin if wished.
Pour the soup into a large pan.
Blend the bouillon cube with the boiling water.
Add to the soup, stir over a gentle heat until a smooth, fairly thin mixture.
Put in the chicken pieces.
Heat gently,... - 35.3989
Spicy Chicken Fricassee
1. On a piece of wax paper, mix the flour with the salt and both of the peppers. Coat the chicken with this mixture, reserving any extra flour. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and brown for 4 minutes on... - 35.3941
1. Put the chicken joints in a large saucepan. Peel the onion, stick the cloves into the onion and add to the pan. Peel the carrots, cut into pieces and add. Season with salt and pepper. Add the bouqet garni. Just cover the chicken joints with water. Bring to... - 35.1169
1. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine 2 1/4 teaspoons flour with the salt, pepper, and thyme; dredge chicken parts in seasoned flour to coat.
2. In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add chicken and cook, turning frequently,... - 35.0389
Cut chicken into serving pieces, season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in large pan, add chicken joints, and cook until a light brown on all sides.
Add crushed garlic, wine, chicken stock, chopped shallots, salt and pepper, cover and cook gently until... - 34.9653
Clean an old hen-and cut into pieces rub with salt, pepper, and ginger.
Allow to stand overnight, or several hours, then cover with water and simmer until almost tender, about 3 hours.
Add cut onion and celery,,and cook until tender.
Melt butter or chicken,... - 34.1994
Brown Chicken Fricassee
1 Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Brown chicken slowly in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve. Add onion... - 33.7402
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until barely golden, about 5 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add carrots and leeks to... - 32.5444
Chicken Fricassee Recipes By Category