- » Chicken Fresh Spinach
Chicken Fresh Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Fresh Spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Fresh Spinach recipes.
Cookin’ Greens Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Spinach & Goat Cheese
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the stock and the spinach. Cook until warmed through. Add nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
When cool, transfer to a... - 35.9287
Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and mushrooms, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in savory... - 27.849
Savory Chicken With Chanterelle & Spinach
Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and Chanterelle, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in sa - 24.7611
Warm Mushroom Spinach And Chicken Liver Salad
Wash spinach leaves and tear into large bite-size pieces. Slice mushrooms thin and toss with spinach, sugar and vinegar in a salad bowl. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips. Cook in a frying pan in its own fat until browned and crisp.... - 24.8028
Chicken Noodle Soup With Spinach
1 In a large covered saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, thyme and pepper to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken thighs and return the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the carrots into... - 35.5019
Chicken Spinach Parmesan
1) In a bowl, stir together spinach, boiling water, garlic and bouillon until well incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture until boil.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is just tender.
4) Drain the spinach mixture.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 42.2206
Chicken Dijon With Spinach
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat.
Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
Add garlic; cook and stir just until golden.
Combine broth and mustard.
Pour over chicken.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to... - 33.7889
Chicken And Spinach Salad
1) In a frying pan, place the chicken breasts, cover with the chicken stock and add the bay leaf. Allow to boil, then simmer covered for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and keep aside to cool.
2) On the 4 serving... - 43.2968
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Chicken And Spinach Parcels
1.Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.Steam or microwave spinach, carrot, celery and leek until tender.
Refresh under cold running water.
Pat dry on absorbent paper.
Season to taste with nutmeg and... - 45.4362
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 43.1132
Skillet Cooked Chicken With Spinach
1 Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side.Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in milk,broth and onion.
2 Cook for about 5 minutes turning chicken occasionally ,until onion is tender.
3 Add spinach and... - 38.1862
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 41.9724
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 33.1796
Chicken Spinach Salad With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, endive, red onion, mushrooms, orange sections, and crumbled bacon.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, buttermilk, and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper to... - 30.8074
Chicken And Spinach Noodle Casserole
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until chicken is hot. Serve with additional grated Romano cheese, and garnish with chopped fresh basil if desired. - 29.6377
Chicken Gelee With Spinach
1. Combine chicken breasts, instant broth or bouillon cubes, and water in a large saucepan. Tie tarragon, onion and parsley in a cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to... - 35.1964
Spinach And Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze... - 113.488
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Legs
With fingers, carefully loosen but don't separate chicken skin from meat; set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until juices evaporate.
Transfer to bowl.
Rinse spinach under cold water; add to... - 43.9827
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 42.9181
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 47.0573
Chicken And Spinach Soup
1. Wash the spinach and then remove the stems of the leaves.
2. In a pot of water, tip in the hot water and then blanch the leaves till they are just wilted. Remove the leaves and then freshen the leaves in cold water.
3. Shred the... - 39.128
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 35.9329
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.682
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 34.5463
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 46.6268
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 42.4948
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.4573
Cerrine Of Spinach And Chicken
1) Cut the chicken neatly into small pieces.
2) Into a food processor, put the chicken pieces and 1 egg white and half of the breadcrumbs and blend properly till the ingredients have mixed well together.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 325... - 43.8869
Cracked Wheat With Chicken Peas And Spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper; stir to coat with the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or... - 39.8351
Spinach-wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip
Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip is an easy to prepare side dish. The deadly combination of spinach and chicken wont let you to miss out this Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip. - 41.9971
Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffing: In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add spinach, parsley and basil; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and moisture evaporates.
Remove... - 44.6048
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Chicken And Spinach Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1 Place the curry powder in a small dry skillet over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Immediately transfer the curry powder to a plate and let cool.
2 Spray a medium nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set... - 30.2535
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
Chicken Scampi With Spinach Fettuccine
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat half each of butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Add... - 32.4861
Light And Lemony Chicken And Spinach Soup
In a 1 -quart saucepan, bring stock, lemon juice, thyme and salt to a boil.
Put torn leaves of fresh spinach into individual soup bowls and pour hot soup over them.
Top with green onions.
Serve immediately. - 28.9023
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Chicken Curry With Spinach
This chicken and spinach curry celebrates the British love of Indian cooking with its national favorite. This is a wonderful way to use spinach, cooked with the chicken and flavored with spices. It is a great way to get vegetables and protein into one... - 100.398
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 28.8582
Spinach & Ricotta Filled Chicken
Cut a slit in one side of each chicken breast to make a pocket for the stuffing, being careful not to cut right through.
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the onion and fry gently for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
Add the nutmeg and spinach and... - 41.4648
Warm Spinach And Rice Chicken Salad
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Brush the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons salad dressing.
3 Grill or broil for 20 to 25 minutes or the until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, turning once.
4 ... - 37.8194
Baked Chicken, Kumara And Spinach
Crumble feta into medium bowl.
Using hands, squeeze excess moisture from spinach; mix spinach with feta.
Boil, steam or microwave kumara until just tender; drain.
MeanwhiLe, cook chicken, in batches, in medium heated oiled pan until just cooked through and... - 42.1734
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.1102
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 26.2661
Tricolour Chicken And Spinach Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. To make the tomato sauce, place the tomatoes in a pan and stir in the onion, garlic, wine, tomato puree (paste) and oregano. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until thick. Season.
2. Again and spread... - 38.8445
Spinach And Chicken In Mustard Broth
1) Dice the chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Stem and rinse the spinach leaves in water, then coarsely tear them.
3) In a large bowl, toss the chicken pieces with the lemon juice until coated.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, bring the... - 46.2241
Pasta With Spinach Chiffonade In Chicken Broth
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the spinach and saute just until it wilts, about 30 seconds.
Add the broth.
As soon as it reaches a simmer, pour the sauce over cooked pasta.
Garnish with... - 33.0554
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.2152
Chicken Spinach Manicotti
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 44.572