- » Chicken Fresh Spinach
Chicken Fresh Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Fresh Spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Fresh Spinach recipes.
Fresh Spinach Soup
1) Thoroughly wash and drain the spinach leaves.
2) In a thick-bottomed saucepan, put the spinach with butter.
3) Simmer the spinach gently, by constant stirring, until soft and tender.
4) In an electric blender, place the spinach to... - 44.8534
Fresh Mushroom And Spinach Broth
Defrost the spinach.
Wipe and cut the mushrooms into slices.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken dripping in a saucepan and gently fry the mushrooms for 1 minute.
Add the stock and bring to the boil.
Boil for 1 minute, and then add the spinach and boil for... - 30.4266
Braised Fresh Spinach And Mushrooms
1) In a large bowl, clean spinach several times under cold water and remove any discard stems and wilted leaves.
2) Peel the onions and chop them.
3) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms over paper towel. Chop them finely.
4) In a casserole,... - 38.3287
Cookin’ Greens Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Spinach & Goat Cheese
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the stock and the spinach. Cook until warmed through. Add nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
When cool, transfer to a... - 37.6385
Sukiyaki With Fresh Spinach
Sukiyaki! An amazing and well flavored Japanese preparation of beef adds an exotic nature to your dinner spread! The Sukiyaki recipe is sought after by all my friends who have tasted it. Try it! - 36.4686
Chicken Spinach Parmesan
1) In a bowl, stir together spinach, boiling water, garlic and bouillon until well incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture until boil.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is just tender.
4) Drain the spinach mixture.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 41.7116
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 90.2747
Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and mushrooms, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in savory... - 25.8633
Remove spinach stems by pulling them back from the leaves.
Wash spinach leaves in warm water to loosen dirt or sand.
Rinse in cold water, and dry well with paper towel or cloth.
Gather spinach together and cut into chiffonade or thin strips, using chef's... - 32.4365
Chicken Noodle Soup With Spinach
1 In a large covered saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, thyme and pepper to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken thighs and return the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the carrots into... - 34.3538
Savory Chicken With Chanterelle & Spinach
Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and Chanterelle, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in sa - 22.958
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Chicken And Spinach Salad
1) In a frying pan, place the chicken breasts, cover with the chicken stock and add the bay leaf. Allow to boil, then simmer covered for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and keep aside to cool.
2) On the 4 serving... - 42.0029
Chicken Dijon With Spinach
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat.
Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
Add garlic; cook and stir just until golden.
Combine broth and mustard.
Pour over chicken.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to... - 31.6509
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 42.602
Chicken Spinach Salad With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, endive, red onion, mushrooms, orange sections, and crumbled bacon.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, buttermilk, and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper to... - 29.243
Warm Mushroom Spinach And Chicken Liver Salad
Wash spinach leaves and tear into large bite-size pieces. Slice mushrooms thin and toss with spinach, sugar and vinegar in a salad bowl. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips. Cook in a frying pan in its own fat until browned and crisp.... - 22.6143
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 39.7978
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 31.5085
Molded Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Cook and drain spinach. Reserve drained liquid and add water to make 1/2 cup. Set aside. Soften gelatin in 3/4 cup water in small saucepan. Add bouillon cubes and place over low heat; stir until gelatin and bouillon cubes are dissolved. Remove from heat; stir... - 22.6542
Chicken And Spinach Noodle Casserole
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until chicken is hot. Serve with additional grated Romano cheese, and garnish with chopped fresh basil if desired. - 27.8069
Chicken And Spinach Parcels
1.Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.Steam or microwave spinach, carrot, celery and leek until tender.
Refresh under cold running water.
Pat dry on absorbent paper.
Season to taste with nutmeg and... - 44.165
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.352
Chicken Gelee With Spinach
1. Combine chicken breasts, instant broth or bouillon cubes, and water in a large saucepan. Tie tarragon, onion and parsley in a cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to... - 34.009
Skillet Cooked Chicken With Spinach
1 Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side.Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in milk,broth and onion.
2 Cook for about 5 minutes turning chicken occasionally ,until onion is tender.
3 Add spinach and... - 36.5868
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.9663
Spinach And Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze... - 100.2
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 44.6637
Cerrine Of Spinach And Chicken
1) Cut the chicken neatly into small pieces.
2) Into a food processor, put the chicken pieces and 1 egg white and half of the breadcrumbs and blend properly till the ingredients have mixed well together.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 325... - 43.4941
Chicken And Spinach Soup
1. Wash the spinach and then remove the stems of the leaves.
2. In a pot of water, tip in the hot water and then blanch the leaves till they are just wilted. Remove the leaves and then freshen the leaves in cold water.
3. Shred the... - 40.0037
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Chop all the vegetables finely and wash them well.
If you are using spring onions, use some of the greens too along with the onion head.
If the carrots are small and tender, slice them into tiny rings.
If they are large, chop each ring into 4 or 6 bits.
As... - 42.9241
Boil spinach in stock 10 minutes.
Puree with green onions, parsley and dill.
Dissolve stock base in water, blend with seasonings, spinach mixture, cream and sherry.
Adjust seasonings and arrange thin slices of cold cooked lobster around edge of... - 37.9917
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 44.8817
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.2166
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Legs
With fingers, carefully loosen but don't separate chicken skin from meat; set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until juices evaporate.
Transfer to bowl.
Rinse spinach under cold water; add to... - 42.1125
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 40.667
Chicken And Spinach Curry
This chicken and spinach curry celebrates the British love of Indian cooking with its national favorite. This is a wonderful way to use spinach, cooked with the chicken and flavored with spices. It is a great way to get vegetables and protein into one... - 85.7424
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 30.923
Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing
For the popeye fan kids this Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing will do the magic. The Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing is pretty easy to prepare too and you can rely on it for last minute preparations. - 33.8624
Minted Sweet Pea And Spinach Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add the chopped onions, cover, and cook over low heat until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, drain the spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
Pour the stock into the pot, stir in the peas and spinach, and... - 38.0508
Cottage Cheese And Spinach Flan
Make and chill the pastry as for Chicken and Bacon Pie
Roll out and use to line a 15 cm (6 inch) flan dish or tin, standing on a baking sheet.
Drain the spinach thoroughly and place in the pastry case.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together the cottage... - 35.3923
Spinach Wonton Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton.
Fold top corner of wonton over filling.
Fold left and right corners over filling.
Lightly brush... - 42.1551
Chicken And Fresh Herb Terrine
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach or silverbeet leaves to soften. Drain; refresh under cold running water and drain again. Line a lightly greased terrine dish or an 11 x 21 cm / 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 in loaf tin with overlapping... - 39.5643
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 37.2395
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 35.7933
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 41.1032
Spinach-wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip
Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip is an easy to prepare side dish. The deadly combination of spinach and chicken wont let you to miss out this Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip. - 40.4249
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.9592
Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffing: In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add spinach, parsley and basil; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and moisture evaporates.
Remove... - 42.8197
Classic Cream Of Spinach Soup
Cream Of Spinach Soup has a wonderful taste. Cream Of Spinach Soup get its taste from eggs mixed with milk and flavored with parsley. Cream Of Spinach Soup is inspired by may food chains worldwide. - 34.0561
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 24.7405
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 44.4592
Chicken Scampi With Spinach Fettuccine
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat half each of butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Add... - 30.725
Cracked Wheat With Chicken Peas And Spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper; stir to coat with the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or... - 38.4925
Spinach & Ricotta Filled Chicken
Cut a slit in one side of each chicken breast to make a pocket for the stuffing, being careful not to cut right through.
Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the onion and fry gently for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
Add the nutmeg and spinach and... - 40.3495
Warm Spinach And Rice Chicken Salad
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Brush the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons salad dressing.
3 Grill or broil for 20 to 25 minutes or the until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, turning once.
4 ... - 38.1366
Light And Lemony Chicken And Spinach Soup
In a 1 -quart saucepan, bring stock, lemon juice, thyme and salt to a boil.
Put torn leaves of fresh spinach into individual soup bowls and pour hot soup over them.
Top with green onions.
Serve immediately. - 28.8363
Baby Spinach With Nectarines & Grilled Chicken
Rub chicken with thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place chicken on grill over medium heat.
Cook chicken about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of knife, turning once.
Transfer chicken to... - 37.1479
Baked Chicken, Kumara And Spinach
Crumble feta into medium bowl.
Using hands, squeeze excess moisture from spinach; mix spinach with feta.
Boil, steam or microwave kumara until just tender; drain.
MeanwhiLe, cook chicken, in batches, in medium heated oiled pan until just cooked through and... - 41.0263
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.0047
Chicken Spinach Manicotti
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 42.6306
Chicken And Spinach Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1 Place the curry powder in a small dry skillet over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Immediately transfer the curry powder to a plate and let cool.
2 Spray a medium nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set... - 29.632
Chicken And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
4. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with... - 26.4768
Tricolour Chicken And Spinach Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. To make the tomato sauce, place the tomatoes in a pan and stir in the onion, garlic, wine, tomato puree (paste) and oregano. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until thick. Season.
2. Again and spread... - 38.3129
Spinach And Chicken In Mustard Broth
1) Dice the chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Stem and rinse the spinach leaves in water, then coarsely tear them.
3) In a large bowl, toss the chicken pieces with the lemon juice until coated.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, bring the... - 46.7892
Spinach Chicken Pie
In a covered saucepan cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool potatoes slightly; peel.
Meanwhile, finely chop the spinach leaves.
Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped spinach for filling.
For the crust,... - 38.6302
Pasta With Spinach Chiffonade In Chicken Broth
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the spinach and saute just until it wilts, about 30 seconds.
Add the broth.
As soon as it reaches a simmer, pour the sauce over cooked pasta.
Garnish with... - 32.4773
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.1913
Simple Steamed Spinach
There's no quicker food to prepare than steamed spinach. Once you have purchased the fresh leaves it is a simple matter to steam them- it barely takes minutes. The nutrient-rich greens pair well with just about any food, from eggs to soup.
For more such... - 29.3926
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 114.318
Healthy Spinach Soup
This spinach soup recipe is a filling soup prepared with fresh spinach in chicken broth. Flavored with lemon juice and parsley, the spinach soup is cooked with cream and is quite savory. Topped with a garnish of eggs sprinkled with paprika, this spinach soup... - 46.6542
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a 5-quart dutch oven, melt butter over mediumheat; saute" leek and garlic until tender, but not browned.
Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth, spinach and potato.
Simmer, covered, over mediumheat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
In bowl of food processor,... - 44.2194
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 43.234
In a saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil.
Add spinach and cook, covered, until tender.
Pour into blender and blend until smooth.
In a stock-pot melt butter; add onion and saute" until tender.
Blend in flour until smooth.
Stir in milk; cook until... - 43.3101
1. In a medium saucepan, bring stock to a boil.
2. Place spinach in food processor fitted with the steel blade, or in a blender. Add about 2 cups stock to spinach. Process ~ 60 seconds.
3. Return spinach mixture to saucepan. Stir in remaining stock and the... - 30.1837
Spinach Soup With Onion Petals
Cut each onion into 1/4 inch slices, cutting almost to, but not through, base.
Give onion a quarter turn; cut into 1/ 4 inch slices, intersecting previous slices.
Simmer onions in stock in a large covered skillet or saucepan until onions are tender (about 20... - 35.9928
Wash and remove any hard stems from the spinach.
Shake some of the water off, but do not dry.
Heat 2 tablespoons of chicken dripping in a large frying-pan, put in the spinach and salt and stir-fry for 3 minutes, until all the leaves are soft.
Adjust the... - 28.7227
Thes spinach timbales are healthy and savory timbables prepared with cooked fresh spinach. Spiced with nutmeg and prepared with added milk, the timbales have eggs in it and are baked to finish on the oven. - 28.7482
Spinach And Grapefruit Salad
Wash spinach; pat dry and discard stems.
Peel and section grapefruit; cut into bite-sized pieces.
In an ungreased skillet over medium heat toast sesame seed until golden brown, tossing frequently.
In a blender container combine broth, oil, vinegar, lemon... - 44.2965
Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven, add spinach and onions.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Place about one-fourth of broth mixture in container of electric blender, process until smooth.
Repeat procedure with remaining mixture.
Return to... - 36.0161
Pea Pod Spinach Soup
A Pea Pod Spinach Soup is a simple, delicious, hot and refreshing soup. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Pea Pod Spinach Soup. Great to eat! - 30.816
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
In a large saucepan combine chicken and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Remove from saucepan.
When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with a fork into... - 39.7654
Hot Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly and drain.
Place in a large saucepan without adding any water; cover.
Steam 2 or 3 minutes, or just till leaves wilt; drain any liquid from pan.
In a cup, combine bouillon, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt... - 30.5783
Spinach Cheese Melange
1. Wash spinach and chop.
2. In a saucepan, mix fennel in bouillon; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chopped spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes just until spinach is tender.
4. If any liquid is left in the saucepan, drain it.
5. Lightly... - 35.828
Chick Pea And Spinach Salad
Soak chick-peas in cold water overnight.
Put in large saucepan and add about 4 cups fresh water.
Bring to a boil; cover, simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours, or until peas are tender but not mushy.
Let peas cool in the cooking liquid, then drain.
Wash... - 38.9204
Oriental Pea Pods And Spinach
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, and sugar; set aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add spinach and fresh or frozen pea pods.
If using frozen pea pods, run under cold water to... - 34.4285
Risotto With Pine Nuts And Spinach
Cook in boiling water until done.
Squeeze out moisture.
Toast in skillet or oven at 400°F until lightly browned.
Heat in medium pan.
Add and cook until soft.
Add and saute for 2 minutes.
Add slowly and cook on a medium heat, stirring... - 37.2376
Spinach And Rice Ring
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, melt 4 tbsp margarine or butter.
3. Stir in onion, garlic and rice and cook on medium heat, stirring continuously, till rice turns opaque.
4. Add chicken broth and bring the mixture... - 46.2932
Chicken Tetrazzini is rich with the flavors of cheese soup, chicken soup and mushroom soup. The blend of chicken and other ingredients in this dish is quite unique. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsom Chicken Tetrazzini. - 34.8099
Chicken Saltimbocca is very easy to make. This Chicken Saltimbocca is one that I use very often. Try it today! - 28.7364
Wash spinach; cut into pieces.
Heat oil in wok or skillet.
Add salt and spinach; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and broth; mix.
Cover; simmer about 2 minutes, until heated through. - 27.167
Simple Spinach Soup
1. Rinse spinach well. Remove stems.
2. In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup stock, garlic, and onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add spinach and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add remaining chicken stock and bring to a boil.
3. In a small bowl, combine... - 33.7515
Lentil Spinach Soup
In large stock pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in lentils, stock and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
Simmer 45 to 60 minutes, or until lentils are tender, stirring... - 41.2286
Spinach And Dandelion Soup
To the soup stock, add the dandelion greens, spinach, green onions, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cook until the greens are tender, and offer in bowls with the nutmeg and eggs. - 30.2199
Wash and chop spinach coarsely.
If frozen spinach is used, thaw completely and drain.
Put chicken stock into cooker with chopped spinach.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 1 minute.
Reduce pressure instantly... - 39.1258
Cream Of Spinach And Basil Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook green onions in margarine or butter till tender. Add broth; bring to boiling. Add spinach, the 1 cup basil, and pepper. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
2. Transfer... - 34.0942
braised spinach is a broth cooked spinach recipe. Prepared with yellow onions to taste, it is spiced with red pepper flakes. A dash of vinegar to this gives a slight twist in flavor. - 26.4599