- » Chicken French Bean
Chicken French Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken French Bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken French Bean recipes.
Chicken And French Bean Salad With Blueberry Relish
Arrange beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse under cold water; drain and set aside.
Place blueberries and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Set relish... - 43.3628
Chicken With French Green Beans Dinner
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Stir to coat crumbs evenly.
Microwave green beans in their packages at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until package is flexible.
Drain any excess water.
Combine beans, almonds and remaining soy sauce... - 36.1477
You May Also Like!
Chicken Soup With French Beans
Clean and wash the chicken whole.
Place in a pan, add the water and boil.
Add onion, garlic and ginger.
When the chicken is tender, add french beans, soya sauce and salt.
Cook till french beans are soft.
Place the chicken in a serving bowl and pour the soup... - 39.043
Haandi Chicken With French Beans
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan with the onion seeds and curry leaves. Add the onions and fry until golden brown.
2. Reduce the heat to low, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and mango powder and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add... - 39.174
Chicken And Green Bean Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 3-quart deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Prepare the rice according to package directions.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine together the remaining ingredients.
5. Add rice and... - 42.5283
French Potato Chicken Salad
1 Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks. Steam the potatoes in a steamer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the beans into 2-inch lengths. Add the beans to the steamer, cover and cook until the potatoes are just tender and the beans are crisp-tender, 5 to 8... - 33.2493
French White Bean Soup
1 ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, fennel, carrots, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
2 Add the tomatoes, stock, basil, and fennel seeds and bring to a boil. Cover, lowerthe heat, and simmer... - 32.0345
Chicken, Beans & Egg Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts with onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Remove from broth, cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin. Remove meat from each half of breast in one... - 35.1311
Cassoulet With Chicken
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat and brown chicken... - 44.6286
French Quarter Bean Soup
In Dutch oven combine beans and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Drain; add 6 cups fresh water and ham hocks.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1... - 41.3872
Classic French Lima Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add the beans and water. Let it come to a boil. After boiling for 2 minutes, remove the saucepan from heat. Let rest covered for 1 hour.
3) In a large skillet, heat... - 44.1188
French Shallot Beans
1 In a pan, cook the beans.
2 Add the shallots during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
3 Drain throughly.
4 Pour the sauce made of remaining ingredients over the top.
5 Can be served over rice or hominy. - 41.1323