- » Chicken Finger
Chicken Finger Recipes
Chicken Fingers are boneless strips of chicken coated with Breadcrumbs and deepfried to a crisp. Chicken Fingers are a classic party food and popular finger food among kids. The Chicken Fingers are marinated with ... More »
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Crispy Crusted Sweet Chicken Fingers
Think it is impossible to improve upon a traditional delicacy? Well, then you need to watch this video. Let Kim show you that even classics can be made better! - 115.542
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.583
Great Tasting Gluten-free Chicken Fingers
1. In a bowl, beat eggs.
1. Combine the spices and potato starch.
2. Take 1 chicken piece at a time dip it in egg and coat it with flour.
3. Heat oil in a pan, fry the chicken pieces till golden.
4. Serve it with any dip of... - 107.482
Low Carb Fried Chicken Fingers
Looking for yummy yet healthy appetizer recipe? Then try this video by LowCarb360 - a recipe for healthy chicken fingers that are also amazingly delicious, and easy to make! Wait no more! Watch the video and make a batch of your own. - 105.562
Crispy Honey Chicken Fingers
A healthy twist on chicken nuggets, this is definitely a kid pleaser! Why buy frozen packaged ones when the ingredients for this recipe are so readily available in your kitchen and it’s a snap to make? Tender lean chicken breast, little bit of honey, egg... - 97.7314
Oven Chicken Fingers
Friends are coming and you are still at lost about what snacks to serve them. These oven baked chicken fingers are just perfect for this purpose. They are much healthier than the fried versions and when you serve directly from oven, you might not get a chance... - 94.4828
Cut the chicken breasts into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Beat the eggs into the milk.
Place the flour into a small bowl.
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken strips with flour.
Dip them into the egg... - 42.7276
Chicken Fingers With Three Diping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Slice chicken into 1/2-inch (1-cm) strips. Set aside.
3. In a shallow dish, whisk together egg and water.
4. In another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, cornmeal, Parmesan and seasonings.
5. Coat chicken fingers with... - 41.5677
Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers With Dijon Maple Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt. Place 1/2 cup flour and egg substitute in separate shallow dishes. Combine 1/2 cup flour, pecans, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Dredge each chicken tender in... - 40.5582
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into 2-inch (5 cm) strips about 1/2 inch wide and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In three separate shallow dishes place flour, eggs and coating mix.
3. Dip chicken pieces into the ingredients in the dishes... - 39.8973
Black And White Chicken Fingers
1.Separate the eggs by putting egg whites in a bowl.
2. In a fry pan heat the oil.
3. Put the flame high.
4. Dip the chicken finger into egg whites.
5. Dip these fingers into white sesame seeds.
6. Dip the fingers into black sesame... - 38.9679
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, herbs and bread crumbs. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Dip chicken strips in egg wash and coat evenly with breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Add crumbed chicken and pan fry... - 35.4075
Fiery Chicken Fingers
1. Cut the chicken breasts crosswise into 32 strips, 1 inch each. Set aside.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish. Place the chicken in the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight
3. Coat a broiling pan with nonstick... - 35.1836
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil and oil lightly. In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for 1 minute or just until frothy. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red... - 33.2336
Herb-baked Chicken Fingers
Dissolve chicken bouillon granules and mustard in boiling water; add garlic and next 4 ingredients, and stir well.
Place chicken strips in a 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour herb mixture over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken... - 33.1862
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Put soy chips in a large food storage bag; crush into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl. Stir in bake mix, basil, oregano, salt, and... - 32.4371
Chicken Finger Logs
Soften cream cheese; add chicken and enough broth to make of spreading consistency.
Trim crusts from bread; roll each slice thin with rolling pin.
Spread bread with butter and chicken mixture; roll as for jelly roll.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees... - 31.9981
Crunchy Ranch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In small bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and parsley.
In separate small bowl, combine ranch dressing and water.
Dip chicken in dressing mixture, then cornflake mixture, coating well.
On baking pan lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking... - 29.122
Nutty Chicken Fingers
In a shallow dish combine cornflake crumbs, pecans, parsley, salt, and garlic powder.
Dip chicken in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
Place in a 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
Bake in a 400° oven for 7 to 9 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink. - 27.8427
Chicken Finger Recipes By Category