- » Chicken Enchilada Dip
Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken enchilada dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken enchilada dip recipes.
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 117.593
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in flour then water and bouillon; cook and stir until thickened and bouillon dissolves.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup sauce, chicken, 1... - 44.5371
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
Preheat oil in skillet.
Saute chopped chilies with minced garlic in oil.
Drain and break up tomatoes; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
To chilies and garlic, add tomatoes, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano and reserved tomato liquid.
Simmer, uncovered, until thick,... - 44.7619
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Arrange chicken pieces in single layer in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet. Sprinkle with chilies, tomato, onion, garlic, salt and cumin; add stock. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until chicken is very tender, about 1... - 40.2797
Enchiladas Suizas - (mexican Food)
These Mexican Enchiladas Suizas are one of the best enchiladas you would have come across. Suizas means with a white or creamy topping as in this recipe. The tangy sauce gives it a nice kick and the cheese balances the flavors really well. Worth trying! - 107.192
Cortez Chicken Enchiladas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, combine together the onion, green pepper, chicken broth, green chilies and 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the... - 44.8926
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 35.4718
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
In large saucepan cook onion and green pepper in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Combine in a bowl with chopped chicken and green chili peppers; set aside.
In same saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Blend in flour,... - 45.6183
Cook the 1 cup chopped onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons oil till onion is tender but not brown; stir in flour.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili peppers, sugar, cumin, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; set... - 43.5809
Chicken Enchiladas In Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together chicken, salsa and chilies.
4. Fill each tortilla with 1/10th of the mixture.
5. Roll up and place,... - 38.3351
Rich Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Dip tortillas in milk to make rolling easier.
Roll tortillas with chicken, onion and cheese inside mixed together.
Place in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over enchiladas.
Top with lots of Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake at 325° for 30... - 32.2356
Chicken Enchiladas has a fine taste. The cheese dressing gives the Chicken Enchiladas a velvety taste. - 48.5884
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 37.238
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 43.6383
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Chicken Enchiladas With Tomato
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth or paper towel and microwave... - 28.8147
Three-cheese Chicken Enchiladas
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Dip each tortilla in the hot oil with tongs, turning quickly to soften for about 3 to 5 seconds.
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
Stir in the salt,... - 42.7884
Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
Place 4 tortillas on 10-inch microwavable plate.
Cover tightly and microwave on high... - 40.7563
Homemade chicken Enchiladas
Deep-fry tortillas to soften (or dip in boiling chicken bouillon).
Soak excess grease or moisture on paper towels.
Boil chicken and chop in food processor to medium chunks.
Spray baking dish with Pam.
Place chicken, onion and cheese inside each tortilla.
Roll... - 35.9169
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
Best Chicken Enchiladas
1. Mix chicken, chilies, tomato, onion and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
2. Stack 4 of the tortillas on 10-inch plate. Cover tightly and microwave on high 20 to 30... - 27.4184
Diana Johnson S Chicken Enchiladas
Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until onion begins to soften.
Stir in chilies, tomato sauce, and canned tomatoes.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add diced chicken, salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 42.2316
Cook onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil; stir in flour.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Cook and stir till thick and bubbly; set aside.
In skillet dip tortillas briefly in small amount of hot oil till limp but not crisp.
Spoon 1/2 cup Chicken Filling on... - 42.1041
Place tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander, and salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till smooth.
Mix chicken, cream cheese, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
In skillet heat small amount cooking... - 40.7439
Socir Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Simmer chicken breasts in lightly salted water until tender, 20 minutes, and shred.
In a large skillet melt margarine.
Stir in sour cream, mushroom soup, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Set aside... - 42.5228
Place undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander seed, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till mixture is smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till combined.
Combine chicken or turkey, cream cheese, onion, and... - 44.8456
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 11" by 7" baking dish.
2. In blender, combine chiles, cilantro, green onions, pickled jalapenos, lime juice, salt, and water; puree until smooth. Transfer to 8-inch skillet and heat to boiling over medium heat; boil 2... - 32.2801
Acapulco Chicken Enchiladas
Filling: Melt the butter in a skillet and add the ingredients.
Cook until heated through.
Sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour through strainer.
To Assemble: Fry the tortillas... - 45.1189
Chicken And Cheese Enchiladas Verdes
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large, deep skillet of boiling water, cook the husked tomatillos and jalapeno over moderately high heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain the tomatillos and jalapeno, then transfer them to a blender and puree until the... - 29.9902
Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake
In a 1 1/2 to 2-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until bubbly.
Whisk in broth; stir until boiling.
Remove from heat; mix in yogurt and chilies.
Cover the bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the sauce.
Quickly dip... - 44.1462
Chicken Or Cheese Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the onion and garlic in the butter until tender.
Add the next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Dip each tortilla briefly in the sauce to... - 44.8149
Legend Sword Authentic Chicken Enchiladas
1. Boil chicken in a medium stock put with 1 tbs. of salt, 1 clove of garlic and 1 chopped onion until the chicken begins to fall apart.
2. Remove from water and shred using a fork.
3. Boil the tomatillos in a small pot with water, ½ the cheese and 1 clove... - 0
Chicken Enchiladas, Uruapan
Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with salt.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat and brown chicken well on all sides,.
Discard excess fat.
Add onion, red chile sauce, and water, stirring to blend.
Cover pan and simmer gently for... - 43.509
Tasty Enchilada Casserole
Drain pineapple, reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine chicken, cottage cheese, chilies, green onion and cumin.
Warm enchilada sauce with pineapple and reserved syrup.
Dip tortillas in sauce.
Spoon chicken mixture in centers.
Roll; place seam-side down in 3-quart... - 41.2194
Baked Enchiladas Con Pollo
1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour with stock and heat until slightly thickened. Add the whipping cream, scallions, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in the sour cream until well mixed.
2 Dip each tortilla into the cream mixture, then arrange chicken... - 36.2597
Turkey Enchiladas With Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 11-by-7-inch glass baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine; saute onion and green pepper 3 minutes, until softened. Stir in turkey and chilies; set... - 38.31
Jalapeno Cheese Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Divide ½ cup shredded cheese into 6 equal portions and fill each tortilla with it; roll up the tortillas tight.
3. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place the tortillas very tightly... - 39.941
Enchiladas De Poilo
Heat lard and cook tortillas for a few seconds; then dip into cream and bouillon which have been combined.
Reserve remaining liquid.
Make the filling by saute-ing onion in butter and adding remaining ingredients, except the cheese.
Spread filling on... - 38.5897
1. For the enchilada sauce mix the oil, flour and garlic in a 1-quart microwave safe casserole dish and microwave at full power for 1 minute, or until hot.
2. Now add the stock, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and microwave at full power... - 44.6871
Heat oil in skillet and saute onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Stir in green olives, chilies, chili powder, cilantro and cumin.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken and cook until heated through.
Fry the tortillas quickly in the oil.
Remove and drain on paper... - 44.5385
Insert shredding disc; shred cheese and set aside.
With a knife, cut onions in chunks.
Switch to metal blade and process onion with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until... - 44.8138
1. In a medium nonstick skillet, combine 1 teaspoon of the oil with the garlic; sizzle over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add the flour, chili powder, cumin and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Whisk in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 34.9722
Enchiladas De Polio
1. To prepare filling, place first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes. Remove chicken from cooking liquid,- cool. Remove chicken from bones,- shred with 2 forks. Discard bones. Reserve broth for another... - 31.2725
Smoked Trout Enchiladas
1. In a bowl, mix red onion slices and lime juice.
2. Break trout into flakes.
3. Cut cream cheese into 1/2-inch chunks.
4. Mix enchilada sauce and chicken broth and pour 1 cup of the mixture into a shallow 3-quart (9- by 13-in.) casserole.
5. Stack tortillas... - 37.0132
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 43.399
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Envueltos De Pollo Chicken Envueltos
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Boil cut-up chicken in salted water.
Cover, simmer for 40-50 minutes.
Remove skin and bones from chicken.
Dice chicken; set aside.
In skillet, saute onion in oil.
Grind garlic and mixed spices,... - 42.7564
Low Carb Chicken Involtini
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast to desired thickness.
3. Place the chicken breast over a cellophane, stuff ham slice followed by pepper jack cheese.
4. Roll the chicken, stick with 2 toothpicks.
5. Lay down the... - 105.122
Make-ahead Chicken-chile Rolls
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thin between pieces of wax paper. Top each piece of chicken with one strip of cheese and 2 tablespoons chiles; roll up. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in a bowl; place melted butter in a separate bowl.... - 22.0849
How To Make Chicken Chimichangas Both Fried & Oven Baked
If you want to make chicken chimichangas, they are pretty easy to do. Mine include refried beans, spanish rice, chicken of course, mixed with enchilada sauce. Then we top it with sour cream and homemade guacamole. I show you both how to fry them or bake them... - 0
Lynn's Tomatillo Salsa
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomatillo Salsa that can be used as a dip for tostito chips or in a chicken enchilada dish. - 0
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275