- » Chicken Dried Chestnut
Chicken Dried Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Dried Chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Dried Chestnut recipes.
Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts
Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts does make a great dish. I learned to make this Braised Chicken With Dried Chestnuts dish by my own and thought of sharing the same with you. Try it today! - 32.6966
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms
Everyone at home loves this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms recipe. The chestnuts and mushrooms do make a great addition to the chicken in this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms dish. Let me know how it goes! - 36.2327
Sherried Chicken With Dry White Wine And Water Chestnuts
1. Arrange chicken breast halves skin sides up with thickest parts to outside in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Pour margarine over chicken; generously sprinkle with paprika. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes; rotate dish 1/2... - 28.0428
Duck With Dried Chestnuts
Rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavity with salt.
Place duck or chicken in a large kettle or Dutch oven; add 1 cup water.
Stir in chestnuts, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, hot bean sauce, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Simmer, covered,... - 36.7034
Oriental Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to 500° F.
2) Take regular weight aluminum foil and tear off four 14 x 12 inch sheets from it. Oil lower half of the sheet with vegetable oil.
3) On the oiled portion of each sheet, place 1/8 red pepper, water... - 46.5191
Braised Chestnut Chicken
Braised Chestnut Chicken will be loved by all. Try making this amazingly delicious Braised Chestnut Chicken Chinese recipe at home. Do tell me if you liked it! - 34.7381
Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts
Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts recipe is ismple and easy to prepare. You can serve this unique dish for parties and I assure it will be loved by all. The unique taste of Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts never fails to surprise and please anyone who eats it - 38.1675
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts
Red Cabbage With Chestnuts is sinply awesome. The Vinegar with chestnuts gives the Red Cabbage With Chestnuts a different taste. - 37.7909
Mushroom & Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This lovely Stuffed Chicken Breasts is visually and extremely addictive! This dish has an exquisite flavor that makes it the most well loved dish at any party. I am sure you will get hooked to this Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe if you just try it once. - 45.264
Chestnut Stuffing With Chestnut Puree
Fry the bacon gently in its own fat for 3 to 5 minutes, until crisp. Drain and add the rest of the ingredients, binding with the beaten egg. Makes enough for a 4.5 kg (10 lb) oven-ready turkey. Note: Chestnut puree may be made from fresh, canned or dried... - 25.8785
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 30.0914
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts And Lettuce
Yummy Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts is an exquisite and well flavored chicken preparation that you wouldn't wanna miss! This delicious dish is the stuff meant for kings!! You really need to try this wonderful recipe for Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts. - 45.5601
Chicken Livers With Water Chestnuts
Rinse chicken livers and dry on absorbent paper.
Cut each in half.
Heat butter and oil together until hot.
Add livers and stir-fry over low heat, about 1 minute.
Add next four ingredients and cool.
Meanwhile, drain water chestnuts and slice 1/8 inch... - 36.0697
Chicken With Chestnuts
Soak dried chestnuts overnight and then simmer in boiling water for 20 minutes.
For fresh chestnuts, remove the skins by making an incision in the top of the shell and putting into boiling water for 5 minutes.
Then simmer in fresh boiling water for 10... - 43.1972
Chicken Mushroom Water Chestnut Skewer
Cut chicken breasts along grain into 3 - 4 strips, cut into bite-size cubes.
Combine shoyu, wine, mustard, pepper, parsley, onion, oil and ginger for marinade.
Add chicken pieces, mushrooms and waterchestnuts and marinate one hour at room temperature or 24... - 39.4239
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts
To peel chestnuts, first remove a thin strip from one side.
Place in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat.
Work with 2 or 3 at a time, leaving the remainder in the hot water.
Peel off the shells and then the thin... - 40.026
Grilled Chicken Over Chestnut Compote
1. Preheat a 12-inch stovetop grill pan.
2. Mince 1 of the garlic cloves, and with the tip of a chef's knife, make a paste by rubbing the garlic with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the sage. Mix this with the vinegar in a small bowl. Make shallow slashes... - 33.5109
Almond Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) If dried mushrooms are used, wash them and soak in cold water for 20 minutes.
2) Drain and slice the mushrooms, for fresh mushroom slice them directly.
3) Debone the chicken and cut into thin slices.
4) In a bowl mix together salt,... - 43.0355
Chicken Teriyaki With Chestnuts
Combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry, garlic and ginger in a bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Cut the chicken breasts into 4 x 1/2 inch strips.
Cut large water chestnuts in half; leave small ones whole.
Thread the chicken strips onto skewers,... - 38.9241
Teriyaki Chicken With Chestnuts
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on high (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 34.6188
Peas With Water Chestnuts
1. In skillet, add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
2. Add the green onions, peas, water chestnuts and italian seasoning. Allow the mix to simmer for 5 mins uncovered. The liquid will begin to evaporate.
3. Remove from heat, drain the... - 30.9003
1. Heat oil in a large pot.
2. Add onion, parsley and carrot and saute.
3. Mix in broth along with bay leaf, sugar, marjoram, chestnuts and basil.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 25 minutes to allow chestnuts to turn tender.
5. Take off from heat... - 44.0822
Roast Capon With Chestnut Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the capon, dry and apply salt inside and outside.
3. Using chestnut dressing, stuff capon, close using skewers and truss.
4. Arrange the capon with breast side facing up and top with bacon.
5. Without... - 40.4768
Roast Capon With Chestnut Dressing
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Roast Capon with Chestnut Dressing a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Roast Capon with Chestnut Dressing is also appetizingly inviting! - 37.6342
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Trim the celery, then slice into 1-inch pieces.
Put into a large saucepan, add the chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook until the celery is almost tender but still slightly crisp, about 10 minutes.
Blend the cornstarch with cold water and... - 38.2344
Deep Fried Chestnut Balls With Cranberry Dipping Sauce
In a heavy saucepan cook the onion and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the chestnuts, the broth, the cayenne, the cloves, and salt and pepper to taste, and simmer the mixture, covered, just sti - 21.5768
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts is one of the tastiest dishes I have come across. Just the thought of this yummy vegetable and shrimp dish is making my mouth water. Don't you just have to try the Stir Fried Snow Peas With Water Chestnuts now? - 44.3087
Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts
This Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts goes very well with rice and noodle dishes ! Try this savory celery cabbage dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 41.3749
Celery With Water Chestnuts
Celery With Water Chestnuts is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Celery With Water Chestnuts wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.1782
Burgundy Apple Chestnut Cabbage
Core and cut cabbage into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, wine, lemon juice, sugar, and apples.
If made ahead, cover and let stand up to overnight.
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, melt butter over medium-high heat until bubbly.
Add... - 39.8414
Casserole Of Turkey And Chestnuts
1. One hour before preparing, cover the dried mushrooms with 1 cup boiling water and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Cut the turkey or turkey roast into 1-inch cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the turkey cubes, a few at a time. Add a... - 40.9809
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.2057
Boil the chestnuts in water for about 8 minutes and remove the skins while still warm.
Put the skinned chestnuts in a saucepan with the stock and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the chestnuts are tender and nearly all the stock is absorbed.
Chop the chestnuts... - 22.1475
Split the chestnuts and boil them in water for 10 minutes.
Remove and discard the skin and process the chestnuts until finely chopped .
Add just enough milk to cover, and cook until tender.
Cut the bread into small pieces, add to the chestnuts with the... - 27.2654
Wild Mushroom Chestnut And Pumpkin Bisque
1. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, place on medium heat to melt it. Sauté celery, onion, garlic, carrot, parsley, pumpkin, pepper, allspice and bay leaves, stirring once in a while, till vegetables turn soft.
2. Mix reconstituted, fresh mushrooms... - 38.9381
1. Boil, remove shells and skins on chestnuts.
2. Mash or dice the chestnuts and add to the bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper.
3. Heat the butter, saute the onion in it 1 or 2 minutes; then add the cream or evaporated milk and heat until just lukewarm.
4. Add... - 29.14
Spiced Chestnut Stuffing
1) In a skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until tender.
2) Then stir in the chestnuts and saute for another for 5 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix the bread cubes, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, sage, rosemary leaves and nutmeg... - 40.6696
Celery With Water Chestnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Trim celery and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a large saucepan add chicken broth, basil, salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl mix cornstarch with water.
6. Add it to the stock and... - 42.5753
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.9293
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add celery and carrot; saute 6 minutes.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes.
Place chestnut mixture in a blender; cover and... - 36.8938
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. With a sharp knife, carve an "X" on the flat side of each chestnut.
3. Place in a saucepan with just enough water to cover the chestnut.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender.
5.... - 45.4984
Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Water Chestnuts
This Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Water Chestnuts is definitely a must try recipe for all! With earthy flavors and a desirable texture, this Beef With Snow Pea Pods And Water Chestnuts is in itself a beautiful side course that can liven up any bland meals.... - 44.1007
Braised Chestnuts With Chinese Cabbage
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the shrimp, ginger, chestnuts and mushrooms and stir over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the cabbage and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Pour in the stock, soy sauce and sherry.
Add the sugar and cook over low heat for... - 34.7903
Bacon Stuffing With Chestnut And Port
To all those who are interested to learn a stuffing for Christmas should watch the video. The stuffing is easy and less time consuming to make. The chef mixes all the ingredients in a proper manner, so do watch the video. - 106.178
Pork Red Cabbage And Chestnut Stuffing
Cut strip off one side of each chestnut shell.
Blanch nuts in large saucepan of boiling water 5 minutes.
Remove chestnuts from water one at a time and peel off outer shell and inner brown skin.
(Leave difficult-to-peel chestnuts in water a bit longer.) Pour... - 40.2066
Stir Fried Turkey With Snow Peas, Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the chicken broth. Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil.
2. MAKE THE STIR-FRY: Heat a large heavy wok or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the peanut oil, ginger and garlic;... - 29.1892
Roast Duck With Port And Chestnut Sauce
Bring water to boil in small saucepan.
Add raisins and simmer until plumped, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to small bowl, add Port and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Season ducks with salt and pepper.
Heat butter with oil in heavy... - 40.6279
Chestnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
Cut a slash in fresh chestnuts with a sharp knife.
Roast in shallow baking pan in 450° oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
Cool and peel.
Coarsely chop fresh or canned chestnuts.
Split each tenderloin lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, opposite side; open out... - 39.4592
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 43.9293
Baked Chestnut And Ham Dressing
The night before, slice or tear the bread, including the crusts, into small pieces.
Place in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process to form coarse crumbs. (You should have about 12 cups.)
Spread out the crumbs on large baking sheets or... - 46.2887
Turkey Chestnut Salad
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut an X on one flat side of each chestnut.
2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat and add the chestnuts. When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, partially... - 34.335
Creamed Chicken Supreme
1.Drain water chests and cut them in thin slices.
2.In a saucepan heat butter and add flour.
3.Mix well and put seasoned stock base along with season all, nutmeg, mace, poultry seasoning, white pepper.
4.Cook on low flame until... - 48.6565
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 31.7646
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.1782
Microwaved Cashew Chicken
Preheat browning dish 7 minutes.
Place oil and chicken in dish and MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, stirring once halfway through.
Combine cornstarch and water in small bowl, stir until smooth.
Stir into chicken mixture, along with soy sauce, seasonings, water... - 40.9986
Simple Rumaki With Soy Sauce
Slice drained water chestnuts in thirds.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch pieces.
Dip in soy sauce.
Place 1 slice water chestnut and 1 piece chicken liver on 1 piece bacon.
Roll up and secure with wooden pick.
Place 10 at a time on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover... - 35.1388
Rice & Nuts Stuffings For Turkey Or Large Roasting Chicken Stuffing
Brown onions in butter.
Add meat and liver and brown for a few minutes longer.
Add wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley and dill, and salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer until meat is cooked.
Add rice, water, nuts, and fruit, cover, and continue to cook until... - 35.8689
1. Trim fat from beef. Freeze and slice into thin strips cut diagonally across the grain.
2. Combine 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and mustard. Add steak strips. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat wok or heavy nonstick skillet. Add... - 28.5868
Shrimp Foo Yung
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Stir the eggs with a fork or, whisk; blend in the shrimp, onions, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soy sauce, salt, and Tabasco.
Heat the oil in a skillet and drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture... - 33.5188
1) Heat (high) the bacon strips for about 30 seconds for separating.
2) Drain and slice the chestnuts into thirds.
3) Cut the chicken livers in 1 inch pieces.
4) Take a small bowl and place soy sauce in it. Dip livers in it.
5) Layer chestnuts and... - 38.8612
Combine broth, mushrooms, ginger and shrimp; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Add seaweed, pork and water chestnuts, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Just before serving sprinkle with green onions. - 29.7106
Curried Breast Of Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, celery, water chestnuts, salt, and pepper.
Mix Mock Mayonnaise, curry, and sherry; stir gently into chicken mixture.
Serve on lettuce-lined plates; garnish with orange slices. - 29.7049
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons margarine n a medium skillet until tender.
Remove mushrooms; set aside, reserving liquid in skillet.
Add flour to skillet, stirring until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and... - 43.7662
Garlic Chicken is a wonderful chicken preparation that is both delicious and filling. This easy to make Garlic Chicken is a perfect dish to add to your dinner menu. Try it! - 45.0449
Simple Dill Chicken Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, water chestnuts, green onions and grapes.
2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, soy sauce, sesame oil, hot pepper sauce and pepper to taste. Stir in dill.
3. Pour over chicken mixture; toss gently to... - 30.115
Chicken With Nuts In Hoisin Sauce
Remove bones and skin from the chicken.
Cut the meat into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes about 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick.
Marinate with salt, rice wine, and tapioca starch.
Dice the water chestnuts; dice the bamboo shoots.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for about 15 to... - 41.2351
Steamed Chicken Stuffed With Bird S Nest
1. Soak bird's nest.
2. Mince smoked ham and water chestnuts. Blend well with sherry, salt and soaked bird's nest.
3. Wipe chicken with a damp cloth. Make an incision along its backbone, but do not cut through bone. Stuff chicken with bird's nest mixture and... - 25.8888
Chicken Near East Style
1 On the top of the chestnuts, cut a crisscross.
2 Wash and dry the chicken throughly and remove any visible fat.
3 In a pan, add the chestnuts and pour in water just enough to cover the chestnuts.
4 Bring to a boil and cook over... - 41.2927
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Nuts
Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, putting 1 tablespoon inside it.
Leave for 1 hour.
Reserve the remaining marinade.
Make the stuffing by cutting the cabbage into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, and chopping the nuts and gizzard.
Cook this mixture with the... - 47.0643
Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup
Stir Bitter melon into Chicken soup and the result is this wonderful Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup. If you are looking out for a great chinese style soup, look no further than this Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup. Our family loves it and hope you do too! - 33.799
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
Cut chicken into thin shreds.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken; quickly stir fry until the color turns from pink to white, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, carrots, zucchini, beans, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup of the water.
Cover;... - 37.2706
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 39.5807
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Flatten each chicken breast half to Winch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut frozen spinach into halves; wrap and freeze 1/2 package spinach for another meal.
Place 1/2 package spinach in 20-ounce... - 42.0512
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 45.7738
Hong Kong Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters; arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Mix water, sherry, soy sauce, honey and seasoned salt in a small bowl; pour over chicken, turning to coat on all sides; cover.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator about 4 hours,... - 33.8242
Chicken With Nuts
Cut chicken in cubes.
Mix with sherry and 1 teaspoon cornstarch and marinate 10 or more minutes.
Dice water chestnuts.
Soak mushrooms in warm water at least 20 minutes.
Cut the same size as water chestnuts.
Cut bamboo shoots in 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in... - 44.1213
Sesame Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, snow peas, water chestnuts, onions, sesame seed and salt and pepper in bowl and toss lightly.
Mix Sherry, egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in processor or small bowl and blend well.
Gradually add oils, beating... - 35.4418
Chicken Ktmg Pao Style
Rinse chicken and pat dry; cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
In a bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy, water, and sherry.
Add chicken and mix well; then cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set aside.
Stir... - 43.7748
1. In a small, shallow dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and molasses. Trim chicken livers and cut in half. Place in marinade, stirring to coat all over. Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 3 hours in refrigerator. Add water... - 30.1757
Ten Minute Stir Fry Leftover Chicken
Amounts of vegetables can be varied according to taste and what is on hand.
Combine egg white, cornstarch and wine.
Dip chicken in this and set aside.
Place oil in wok or skillet at room temperature.
Turn on heat; add ginger root.
Stir-fry until oil is... - 42.8197
Lemony Chicken Livers En Brochette
Chicken Livers En Brochette is a very tempting side dish which you would surely love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of chicken livers and some condimenti on the coming get together party! - 39.653
Shredded Chicken And Vegetables
1) Thinly shred the chicken breasts.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the chicken in heated oil for about 3 minutes until white.
3) Stir in the zucchini, beans, garlic, carrots, water chestnuts, salt, pepper, soy sauce and 3/4 cup water.... - 43.9677
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 42.0599
Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a personal favorite. I love the the flavors of this dish and had to come to apoint where I made it every other day. Try the Braised Chicken With Vegetables yourself and then you will understand what I am talking aout. - 43.4798
Chicken Almond Casserole
Stir all ingredients into Chicken Gravy.
Pour into 2 quart freezer container.
Continue to cool quickly if necessary.
Cover, label and freeze.24 hours before serving, remove Chicken Almond Casserole from freezer and place in refrigerator.
About 20 minutes... - 33.2149
Hong Kong Chicken
1.Make quarter pieces of chicken.
2.Take a 13x9x2 inch baking dish and arrange the quartered chicken in it in a single layer.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.In a small bowl, combine water, sherry, soy sauce, honey and seasoned salt... - 39.4721
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; slice the caps into matchstick pieces.
2. Remove the small muscle (fillet) from each chicken breast half; reserve them for other uses. Split each breast half... - 33.0993
Chicken Liver & Mushroom Nests
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onions for 10 mins with the pan covered. Turn up the heat, add the mushrooms and fry for about 10 mins until golden and all their liquid has evaporated. Stir in the... - 33.8704
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 29.0393
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.9675
Layered Chicken And Artichoke Casserole
1. Follow the package directions and cook spinach.
2. Take the excess liquid out by pressing the leaves.
3. Add water chestnuts and keep the mixture aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Take a 12 inch skillet, put chicken... - 46.854
Chicken With Eggplant
Place eggplant in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Let stand about 7 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Combine cornstarch with soy and chicken; mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is... - 45.4589
Chicken With Peking Sauce
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, and sherry.
Add chicken and stir to coat, then stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Cut each zucchini lengthwise in 4 slices, then cut in 1/2-inch pieces.
Prepare cooking sauce and... - 41.1334
Diced Chicken With Fermented Black Beans
1) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the water chestnut powder or cornstarch, egg white and dry sherry. Stir quickly for about a minute or till the marinade is smooth.
2) From the chicken, remove any fat or cartilage and then cut the... - 46.329
Bengal Chicken Salad
Drain pineapple well and dry on paper towels.
Mix all ingredients with dressing, except water chestnuts and pine nuts.
Add these just before serving.
Serve on lettuce cups. - 27.2239
You'll simply love this Chicken Open-Faces recipe. A deadly combination of chicken and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 28.6274
Xim Xim Chicken
You will find the Xim Xim Chicken a rare treat! Prepare the Xim Xim Chicken with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 42.7967
Island Style Chicken
Have the whole broilers boned, if you like.
Wash and dry.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Mix together the veal, pork, scallions, egg, soy sauce, sherry, Ac'cent, water chestnuts, and remaining salt and pepper.
Stuff the broilers and... - 41.9285
Londonderry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse romaine lettuce.
2) Separate the leaves and pat dry. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix yogurt and mayonnaise and blend till smooth.
4) Gently add capers and dill weed.
5) Keep aside.
6) In a small bowl put string beans and sprinkle... - 44.6534