- » Chicken Dip
Chicken Dip Recipes
Chicken dip is a dipping sauce made of chicken as one of the primary ingredients, besides others such as cream cheese, salad dressing and hot sauce. It is served as an accompaniment to snacks like crackers and ... More »
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs dip for your upcoming party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version. - 102.347
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is a simple spiced blue cheese dressing. The dip is wonderfully flavored with garlic, Worcestershire sauce and white wine vinegar. This dip is perfect for your chicken wings, salad or grilled steak. - 94.554
Delectable Buffalo Chicken Dip
Need a great dip to wow your guests? Then this no-fail buffalo chicken dip would make for a scrummy addition. Goes well with crackers and celery sticks, this spicy, zesty, flavorful dip can turn even the most flat appetizer into a delectable treat. Follow... - 81.6867
Sesame Chicken With Soy Dip
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Use a baking tray to line with baking paper.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, five-spice and a little seasoning on a plate.
4) Pat dry the chicken, dip into the egg, then roll in... - 45.1734
Chicken Balls And Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a pan, blend together 75 g/3 oz./1/2 cup semolina and the stock; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in... - 43.7564
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 40.5216
Sesame Chicken With Money Dip
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and minced onion in a shallow dish or pie pan, set aside.
Mix crumbs and sesame seeds.
Toss chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then roll in crumb mixture. Place on
Bake at 400° for 12 -15... - 39.4462
Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve... - 39.3801
Chicken Liver And Mushroom Dip
1) In a skillet, saute the chicken livers in butter until brown.
2) Chop the sauted livers on a chopping board or pass through a mincer.
3) In a bowl, combine the chicken livers with rest of the ingredients
4) Stir in enough mayonnaise for a desired... - 38.8638
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 38.703
Spinach Chicken Dip
Place chicken in 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 2 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until warm. - 37.7161
Chicken Bites With Mango Dip
Place chhoti elaichi, jeera, chilli powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture.
Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Add salt to chicken.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook... - 37.3356
Sesame Chicken Kabobs And Minty Dip
1. Wash and pat dry all the water from the chicken on a kitchen towel. Prick chicken with a fork.
2. In a bowl add chicken & all the other ingredients except sesame seeds. Mix well & cover. Let it marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the... - 35.3768
Almond Chicken Liver Dip
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry.
Pierce each with toothpick.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine livers, onion, butter, rosemary, and thyme.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Cook on HI, 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until livers are no longer pink, stirring once.
Pour... - 35.1685
Hot Chicken Dip
1.In a container, mix mayonnaise with onion, garkic salt, curry powder, horseradish and vinegar.
2.Put the mixture in refrigerator for 3 hours.
3.Serve cold with fresh vegetables. - 34.7989
Skewered Chicken With Sesame Dip
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the sesame seeds, garlic, egg yolk, vinegar, honey, chili... - 33.0657
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 32.1066
Almond Chicken Dip
Almond Chicken Dip is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of almonds and chicken will surely tempt you to prepare this Almond Chicken Dip on every party! - 30.9486
Chicken Liver And Mushroom Dip
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Chicken Liver and Mushroom Dip. A perfect companion to any main course, this Chicken Liver and Mushroom Dip is an easily made recipe! - 30.9104
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2918
Betty's Favorite Chicken Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
2. Drop black pepper, onion, garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator until ready... - 0
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Chicken Dip Recipes By Category