- » Chicken Dip
Chicken Dip Recipes
Chicken dip is a dipping sauce made of chicken as one of the primary ingredients, besides others such as cream cheese, salad dressing and hot sauce. It is served as an accompaniment to snacks like crackers and ... More »
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 141.121
Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs dip for your upcoming party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version. - 105.588
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is a simple spiced blue cheese dressing. The dip is wonderfully flavored with garlic, Worcestershire sauce and white wine vinegar. This dip is perfect for your chicken wings, salad or grilled steak. - 94.5473
Delectable Buffalo Chicken Dip
Need a great dip to wow your guests? Then this no-fail buffalo chicken dip would make for a scrummy addition. Goes well with crackers and celery sticks, this spicy, zesty, flavorful dip can turn even the most flat appetizer into a delectable treat. Follow... - 83.2279
Chicken Balls And Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a pan, blend together 75 g/3 oz./1/2 cup semolina and the stock; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in... - 44.2652
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 37.9102
Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve... - 37.2904
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 36.2967
Chicken Bites With Mango Dip
Place chhoti elaichi, jeera, chilli powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture.
Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Add salt to chicken.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook... - 35.661
Hot Chicken Dip
1.In a container, mix mayonnaise with onion, garkic salt, curry powder, horseradish and vinegar.
2.Put the mixture in refrigerator for 3 hours.
3.Serve cold with fresh vegetables. - 35.2946
Spinach Chicken Dip
Place chicken in 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 2 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until warm. - 35.2654
Skewered Chicken With Sesame Dip
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the sesame seeds, garlic, egg yolk, vinegar, honey, chili... - 30.558
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 29.8467
Almond Chicken Dip
Almond Chicken Dip is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of almonds and chicken will surely tempt you to prepare this Almond Chicken Dip on every party! - 28.4593
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 27.6781
Betty's Favorite Chicken Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
2. Drop black pepper, onion, garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator until ready... - 0
Chicken Dip Recipes By Category