- » Chicken Curry With Rice And Raisins
Chicken Curry With Rice And Raisins Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken curry with rice and raisins recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken curry with rice and raisins recipes.
Curried Raisin Rice Ring
1.Preheat the oven to a 400 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, melt butter and add onions and celery and cook until tender.
3. Put rice, salt and raisins in the pan and stir well.
4. Put the mixture in an 8 inch round mold and bake for 15... - 39.5697
Curried Rice With Raisins
1. Stir rice into salad oil in top of medium-size double boiler; heat over direct heat, stirring constantly, until rice is well coated with the oil.
2. Blend in turmeric, curry powder and salt; stir in raisins. Add enough water to the broth to make 11/2 cups... - 25.7691
Curried Raisin Rice
Cook rice and onion in butter, stirring, until golden.
Add curry powder and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook, without stirring, 20 minutes, or until rice is done. - 30.8739
Curried Raisin Rice
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Prepare a shallow 1-quart casserole by greasing it
3. Combine all the ingredients and mix well in the casserole
4. Bake the mixture while stirring occasionally
5. Add broth to the pan and mix well until... - 38.7832
Minty Chicken Curry
This minty chicken curry is a fresh and peppy chicken recipe. Cooked together with vegetables and spiced with curry powder, along with mint for flavor, the minty chicken curry has a creamy feel to it with the added yogurt. - 44.8617
Curried Chicken With Rice Soup
In saucepan, cook celery with curry powder in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 25.9507
Curried Raisin Nut Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine 1/4 stick), cook onion until tender. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, rice, raisins, salt, and bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low;... - 28.3978
Curried Chicken With Chutney And Raisins
1. On a platter, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the pieces with corn meal so that they are lightly coated. Keep aside until cooking time.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large Dutch Over or a casserole,... - 45.1269
Chicken Coconut Curry With Apples And Raisins
1) Chop the apples and onion.
2) Heat butter, and brown chicken pieces until golden.
3) In a fireproof dish, place the chicken and keep warm.
4) Cook the onion until golden brown.
5) Then add curry powder and paste, and cook for few... - 47.5528
Fruited Curry-rice Mix
Combine all ingredients, stir well.
Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 3 cups mix.
When ready to use, bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan, add 1 cup rice mix.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 to 50 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 27.7777
Baked Curried Chicken And Rice
In a medium saucepan stir together water, undrained tomatoes, rice, apricots, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, bouillon granules, cinnamon, salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in chicken or turkey.
Pour the hot chicken mixture into a 1 1/2... - 33.6899
Curried Chicken And Rice
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, uncooked rice, green pepper, water, and curry powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power... - 34.4957
Classic Curried Chicken And Rice
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute until no longer pink on the outside 5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a plate and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Add the onion and garlic to the... - 39.932
Curried Chicken & Wild Rice Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side down, in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with half the salt, curry powder, and paprika.
Drizzle with half the melted butter or margarine.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Turn... - 40.0081
Oven Chicken With Curried Rice
Day before: Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Add next 5 ingredients; toss to mix.
Place in 17 1/4 x 11 1/2 x2 1/4 inch baking pan.
Drizzle chicken broth over evenly, mixing lightly with fork.
Cover with foil; refrigerate... - 41.4992
Tomato Raisin Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Combine flour with 1 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a plastic bag. Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in flour mixture to coat; tap off excess.
3. Brown chicken, part at a time, in oil in... - 28.1607
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 42.5923
Chicken Curry With Rice
1) Blend the onion soup mix with water and curry powder.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 44.3038
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Combine rice, salt, water and ginger in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, then stir with fork.
Reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Combine cooled rice, chicken, cooked and raw vegetables and... - 46.3612
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has a fine taste. The red pepper with white wine vinegar gives the Curried Chicken And Rice Salad a uinque taste. - 35.3394
1. Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, and curry powder, and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the rice and broth and bring... - 30.658
Rice Pilaf With Curry Powder Seasoning
Rice Pilaf is a lovely and unique flavored dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Rice Pilaf recipe. - 29.5078
India Chicken Curry
1 In a medium saucepan cook the onion and celery in margarine or butter until tender. Stir in the flour and curry powder. Add chicken broth, tomato juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Season to taste... - 33.2443
Rice Pilaf With Raisins
1. Use a medium size (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the rice coating it with butter.
3. Return to microwave and cook rice for 2 minutes, stirring once, until rice is... - 36.1784
Rice Raisin Stuffing
Lightly mix all ingredients.
Use one half as stuffing for lamb crown roast and remaining half for an accompanying casserole.blending in bouillon last.
Spoon into pocket of breast.
Place meat, rib side down, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered,... - 33.2352
Vegetable Curry With Yogurt Sauce
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the garlic, curry powder, and cinnamon, and cook 2 minutes more, stirring often.
Stir in the chicken broth, rice, tomato, and... - 40.7036
Hot Curried Rice Salad
In saucepan bring water, bouillon granules, curry powder, and salt to boiling.
Stir in rice; cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook 14 minutes.
Add raisins and mushrooms; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook peas following... - 37.0412
Curried Rice Pilaf With Dried Apricots
Place the onion, garlic, and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the rice, water or broth, pepper, curry powder, apricots, and raisins.
Cover and microwave on high for 18 minutes or until all the liquid is... - 34.0452
Honey Glazed Chicken With Honey Nut Rice Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and lemon juice to prepare the honey-butter glaze. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Place the Rock Cornish Hens on the rack in a... - 45.1829
Classic Curried Chicken
This curried chicken recipe is a simple yet delicious. Made with vegetables along with raisins, the curried chicken is cooked in broth and half and half. Spiced with curry powder and seasoned to taste, the curried chicken can be garnished with chopped cooked... - 44.4029
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the rice, and stir to coat with the butter.
2. Add the chicken broth, raisins, and curry powder. Stir once, cover, and... - 25.8496
Classic Curried Rice
In a medium saucepan stir together the water, rice, raisins, curry powder, bouillon granules, and minced onion. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or till rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from the heat. Let stand... - 23.0391
Baked Curried Rice
1. Saute the onion with raisins and curry powder in butter or margarine until the onion is soft in a medium-size skillet. Stir in chicken broth, water, salt and pepper; bring to boiling; pour over rice in a 4-cup baking dish; cover.
2. Bake in moderate oven... - 27.1973
Curried Rice Pilaf
In a skillet, saute 1/4 cup onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in rice and curry.
Saute for 2-3 minutes or until rice is lightly browned.
In a saucepan, heat broth and salt.
Pour over rice mixture; stir.
Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until... - 42.0181
Curried Veal With Rice
In a Dutch oven, heat 2 tsp (30 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add veal, half at a time and cook, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes or until brown.
Heat remaining oil and add next 6 ingredients.
Cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until onion is... - 38.996
Classic Country Captain
Country captain is a simple and easy chicken recipe. This microwave cooked country captain is prepared with tomato sauce for a zesty flavor. Combined with green pepper, raisins and curry powder for a spicy and savory taste, the chicken is smothered with the... - 34.9216
Lamb Curry With Yellow Rice
In a deep 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and oil.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Add the coriander, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, chili powder, and pepper.
Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the turmeric.
Stir in the lamb,... - 40.9136
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 40.1316
Pork And Rice Curry
Place bacon and onion in 12-oz casserole [22-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until onion is tender, 1 to 2 min [2 to 3 min].
Stir in remaining ingredients except peanuts and tomatoes.
Cover with vented plastic... - 38.4682
Curried Split Peas With Rice
Combine peas and water in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until peas are tender.
Drain well, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until... - 43.13