- » Chicken Curry With Rice And Raisins
Chicken Curry With Rice And Raisins Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken curry with rice and raisins recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken curry with rice and raisins recipes.
Curried Raisin Rice Ring
1.Preheat the oven to a 400 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, melt butter and add onions and celery and cook until tender.
3. Put rice, salt and raisins in the pan and stir well.
4. Put the mixture in an 8 inch round mold and bake for 15... - 41.8129
Curried Raisin Rice
Cook rice and onion in butter, stirring, until golden.
Add curry powder and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook, without stirring, 20 minutes, or until rice is done. - 33.0085
Curried Rice With Raisins
1. Stir rice into salad oil in top of medium-size double boiler; heat over direct heat, stirring constantly, until rice is well coated with the oil.
2. Blend in turmeric, curry powder and salt; stir in raisins. Add enough water to the broth to make 11/2 cups... - 27.8448
Minty Chicken Curry
This minty chicken curry is a fresh and peppy chicken recipe. Cooked together with vegetables and spiced with curry powder, along with mint for flavor, the minty chicken curry has a creamy feel to it with the added yogurt. - 47.537
Curried Raisin Rice
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Prepare a shallow 1-quart casserole by greasing it
3. Combine all the ingredients and mix well in the casserole
4. Bake the mixture while stirring occasionally
5. Add broth to the pan and mix well until... - 39.1936
Curried Chicken With Rice Soup
In saucepan, cook celery with curry powder in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 28.1722
Curried Raisin Nut Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine 1/4 stick), cook onion until tender. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, rice, raisins, salt, and bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low;... - 30.2969
Curried Chicken With Chutney And Raisins
1. On a platter, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the pieces with corn meal so that they are lightly coated. Keep aside until cooking time.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large Dutch Over or a casserole,... - 44.0966
Chicken Coconut Curry With Apples And Raisins
1) Chop the apples and onion.
2) Heat butter, and brown chicken pieces until golden.
3) In a fireproof dish, place the chicken and keep warm.
4) Cook the onion until golden brown.
5) Then add curry powder and paste, and cook for few... - 44.645
Fruited Curry-rice Mix
Combine all ingredients, stir well.
Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 3 cups mix.
When ready to use, bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan, add 1 cup rice mix.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 to 50 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 29.5475
Baked Curried Chicken And Rice
In a medium saucepan stir together water, undrained tomatoes, rice, apricots, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, bouillon granules, cinnamon, salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in chicken or turkey.
Pour the hot chicken mixture into a 1 1/2... - 35.5545
Curried Chicken And Rice
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, uncooked rice, green pepper, water, and curry powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power... - 35.0844
Classic Curried Chicken And Rice
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute until no longer pink on the outside 5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a plate and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Add the onion and garlic to the... - 41.8418
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Combine rice, salt, water and ginger in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, then stir with fork.
Reduce heat and simmer about fifteen minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Combine cooled rice, chicken, cooked and raw vegetables and... - 45.3379
Curried Chicken & Wild Rice Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side down, in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with half the salt, curry powder, and paprika.
Drizzle with half the melted butter or margarine.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Turn... - 41.377
Oven Chicken With Curried Rice
Day before: Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Add next 5 ingredients; toss to mix.
Place in 17 1/4 x 11 1/2 x2 1/4 inch baking pan.
Drizzle chicken broth over evenly, mixing lightly with fork.
Cover with foil; refrigerate... - 43.0297
Tomato Raisin Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Combine flour with 1 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a plastic bag. Shake chicken, a few pieces at a time, in flour mixture to coat; tap off excess.
3. Brown chicken, part at a time, in oil in... - 30.425
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 45.1109
Chicken Curry With Rice
1) Blend the onion soup mix with water and curry powder.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 44.4008
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has a fine taste. The red pepper with white wine vinegar gives the Curried Chicken And Rice Salad a uinque taste. - 37.0166
India Chicken Curry
1 In a medium saucepan cook the onion and celery in margarine or butter until tender. Stir in the flour and curry powder. Add chicken broth, tomato juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Season to taste... - 34.9005
1. Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, and curry powder, and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the rice and broth and bring... - 32.3462
Honey Glazed Chicken With Honey Nut Rice Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add honey, cinnamon, black pepper, salt and lemon juice to prepare the honey-butter glaze. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Place the Rock Cornish Hens on the rack in a... - 47.2527
Rice Pilaf With Raisins
1. Use a medium size (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the rice coating it with butter.
3. Return to microwave and cook rice for 2 minutes, stirring once, until rice is... - 38.18
Rice Raisin Stuffing
Lightly mix all ingredients.
Use one half as stuffing for lamb crown roast and remaining half for an accompanying casserole.blending in bouillon last.
Spoon into pocket of breast.
Place meat, rib side down, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered,... - 34.9138
Rice Pilaf With Curry Powder Seasoning
Rice Pilaf is a lovely and unique flavored dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Rice Pilaf recipe. - 30.9824
Vegetable Curry With Yogurt Sauce
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the garlic, curry powder, and cinnamon, and cook 2 minutes more, stirring often.
Stir in the chicken broth, rice, tomato, and... - 42.6754
Hot Curried Rice Salad
In saucepan bring water, bouillon granules, curry powder, and salt to boiling.
Stir in rice; cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook 14 minutes.
Add raisins and mushrooms; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook peas following... - 39.4958
Curried Split Peas With Rice
Combine peas and water in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until peas are tender.
Drain well, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until... - 42.9876
Curried Veal With Rice
In a Dutch oven, heat 2 tsp (30 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add veal, half at a time and cook, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes or until brown.
Heat remaining oil and add next 6 ingredients.
Cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until onion is... - 41.5086
Classic Curried Chicken
This curried chicken recipe is a simple yet delicious. Made with vegetables along with raisins, the curried chicken is cooked in broth and half and half. Spiced with curry powder and seasoned to taste, the curried chicken can be garnished with chopped cooked... - 46.0923
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the rice, and stir to coat with the butter.
2. Add the chicken broth, raisins, and curry powder. Stir once, cover, and... - 28.3327
Classic Curried Rice
In a medium saucepan stir together the water, rice, raisins, curry powder, bouillon granules, and minced onion. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or till rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from the heat. Let stand... - 23.9637
Baked Curried Rice
1. Saute the onion with raisins and curry powder in butter or margarine until the onion is soft in a medium-size skillet. Stir in chicken broth, water, salt and pepper; bring to boiling; pour over rice in a 4-cup baking dish; cover.
2. Bake in moderate oven... - 28.9168
Curried Rice Pilaf With Dried Apricots
Place the onion, garlic, and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the rice, water or broth, pepper, curry powder, apricots, and raisins.
Cover and microwave on high for 18 minutes or until all the liquid is... - 34.8485
Lamb Curry With Yellow Rice
In a deep 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and oil.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Add the coriander, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, chili powder, and pepper.
Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the turmeric.
Stir in the lamb,... - 42.039
Simple Lamb Curry
Simmer raisins in water for 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.
Serve on hot rice, garnish with salted peanuts. - 25.4854
Classic Country Captain
Country captain is a simple and easy chicken recipe. This microwave cooked country captain is prepared with tomato sauce for a zesty flavor. Combined with green pepper, raisins and curry powder for a spicy and savory taste, the chicken is smothered with the... - 37.3588
Curried Turkey Rice Salad
Curried Turkey Rice Salad has an Implausible taste. The turkey and rice gives the Curried Turkey Rice Salad Astonishing taste. - 42.6443
Curried Rice Pilaf
In a skillet, saute 1/4 cup onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in rice and curry.
Saute for 2-3 minutes or until rice is lightly browned.
In a saucepan, heat broth and salt.
Pour over rice mixture; stir.
Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until... - 42.0616
Pork And Rice Curry
Place bacon and onion in 12-oz casserole [22-oz casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until onion is tender, 1 to 2 min [2 to 3 min].
Stir in remaining ingredients except peanuts and tomatoes.
Cover with vented plastic... - 39.4259
Cook onion and butter in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stir once.
Stir flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 5 minutes and LOW, 20 to 25 minutes or until lamb is... - 35.7166
Rich Chicken Curry
Place butter in a 2 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 3 mintues.
Stir in curry powder, sugar, and ginger.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Add bouillon... - 46.404
Thailand Chicken In Curry Broth
Several hours ahead, or the day before, prepare the coconut milk necessary to the taste of this dish.
Place grated coconut and hot water in a blender.
Blend on high speed about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the container occasionally.
Line a strainer... - 43.7505
Curried Chicken Almond
Cut chicken meat in large pieces.
Measure out 2 cups of chicken stock and set aside.
Melt butter in large heavy saucepan.
Add mushrooms and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Stir in flour, curry powder and saffron and let bubble up... - 41.2522
Curried Peanut Chicken
1) Stuff the lemon peel strips inside the chicken and rub the chicken skin with 2 teaspoons of the curry powder.
2) In a large saucepan place the chicken, add the onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni seasoning and cover the legs with cold... - 47.2895
Curried Chicken Rolls
Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 3/8 inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until soft.
Remove from heat.
Add rice, raisins,... - 46.2162
Curried Chicken With Fruit
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Place chicken in bag, skin side down; set aside.
Blend yogurt, curry pow-der, ginger, apricot preserves, garlic, onion, rice, salt, pepper and raisins together.
Pour into bag with chicken; close with bag tie.
Turn bag until chicken is... - 42.3513
Fruity Curried Chicken
In a medium saucepan, heat rice, onion and chicken broth to a boil, stirring once or twice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Do not lift lid or stir rice.
Drain and cut apricots into pieces.
Combine all ingredients.
Allow to cool, and store in... - 38.9012
Chicken Curry With Worcestershire Sauce
Place onion, celery and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Combine flour and curry powder.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Gradually stir in chicken broth, tomato juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and... - 45.2296
Microwave Easy Curried Chicken
1. Arrange the chicken pieces in a glass casserole.
2. Take another bowl and combine all remaining ingredients and spoon it over chicken.
3. Wrap it using plastic and dip the probe into liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the glass... - 36.5703
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together cornstarch, curry powder, bouillon granules, thyme, and 1 1/4 cups cold water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 47.2803
Winter Fruit-chicken Combo
Wash the chicken thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Marinate the chicken pieces with a mixture of onion and ginger paste along with salt, sugar and curd. Keep it untouched for 1.5-2 hours.
Cube the fruits evenly except the grapes. Heat oil in a pan and... - 40.6499
Pilaf And Curried Chicken Salad
1) Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
3) Add water or stock.
4) Mix raisins, apricots, walnuts, cinnamon, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
5) Boil the mixture. Cover and simmer... - 46.132
Regal Curried Chicken
1) Dredge chicken in flour.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter and brown it.
3) Take a 2-quart casserole and put the chicken in it. Reserving pan drippings in skillet.
4) In the same pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
5) Add curry... - 47.201
Saute curry powder and apple in butter until apple is soft; stir in vegetables; mix thoroughly.
Add beef broth; bring to boil, then stir in cream and milk; bring just to boil again.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; add, and cook, stirring constantly, till... - 38.6736
Avocado With Curried Chicken
In saucepan, saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Arrange... - 38.2602
Quick Curried Chicken
Cook chicken and 3/4 cup chopped onion in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chicken is done.
Stir in soup and curry powder.
Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream.
Cook, stirring... - 35.2059
Easy Curried Chicken
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Use waxed paper to cover the dish, this helps to keep the chicken moist.
3. Brown the chicken in... - 38.3946
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a platter.
Add the onion, green pepper, garlic, and curry powder to the skillet... - 45.1076
Curried Chicken Casserole
Mix soup, water, curry powder and cumin in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole.
Stir in chicken, celery, onion, rice and raisins.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and mixture is hot.
Sprinkle... - 33.6357
In a saucepan, heat oil; stir in flour.
Slowly add water, stirring constantly.
Add applesauce, spices and lemon juice.
Layer chicken, rice, and sauce in buttered casserole.
Finish with sauce on top.
Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
Bake at 350° for 45... - 40.9384
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl.
2. Place the seasoning and sugar in a bowl with the curry paste and blend in the egg yolk.
3. Gradually add the corn oil drop by... - 45.0104
Hurry Curry Chicken
1) In an 8-inch square baking dish, place the chicken.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pour evenly over the chicken.
3) Cover the chicken and microwave on high for 17 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
4) Let it... - 42.8598
Cook curry powder and apple in butter till apple is soft; stir in onion, celery, and mushrooms.
Add beef broth; bring to boil.
Combine cornstarch and water; add, with cream and milk, to the first mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Stir in chicken,... - 39.1848
Curry Chicken Dinner
Dust chicken with flour.
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown the chicken in shortening.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Saute onions, peppers and garlic in drippings for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Add curry powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
Return... - 43.3373
Curry Country Chicken
Spray a large skillet with nonstick coating.
Brown chicken in the skillet for 15 minutes, turning once.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, currants or raisins, parsley, curry powder, mace or nutmeg, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 44.9001
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the apple, celery, onion and garlic.
2) Cook till the onion is soft.
3) Combine together the curry, cornstarch, salt and cold chicken broth. Mix well.
4) Stir the mixture into the onion mixture. Add the milk.
5)... - 41.4406
Golden Chicken Curry
1) In a shallow dish, spread the flour, coat the chicken strips with the flour, shake off the excess flour.
2) ln a large heavy pot, saute 1/2 the chicken strips in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil for about 5 minutes, until just cooked.
3) In a bowl,... - 47.702
Curried Chicken And Tomato Stew
Curb your hunger at lunch or dinner time by digging into this appetizing stew. The chef here has presented simple instructions to make curried chicken stew made with diced chicken breast, tomato, coconut milk and served over steamed basmati rice. Perfect for... - 97.459
West Indian Chicken Curry
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken pieces and brown.
Drain off fat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, curry powder, ginger, garlic and raisins.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, cornstarch and sugar.
Mix until free of lumps.
Pour over chicken and... - 45.3109
Summer Chicken Curry
Chop the chicken coarsely .
Put the coconut into a bowl, pour on the boiling water and leave to soak.
Chop the onion finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and stir the onion over low heat for 5 minutes until soft and golden.
Stir in the flour, curry powder and... - 42.5676
Yogurt Chicken Curry
Halve, skin and bone chicken breasts.
Cut chicken_,ihto 3/4 cubes.
Combine water, cornstarch, butter and onion in 1 1/2 qt. ovenproof glass baking dish with lid.
Cover and cook with full power in microwave oven 2 minutes, stirring once.
Add chicken, curry... - 42.8528
Curried Chicken Stew
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
Sprinkle chicken with cracked pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, and saute until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain well on paper... - 40.1303
Regal Curried Chicken
Dredge chicken in flour; brown in butter in a large skillet.
Remove chicken to a 2-quart casserole, reserving pan drippings in skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in pan drippings until onion is tender.
Stir in curry powder, ginger, and salt, blending well.
Add... - 36.6748
Curried Company Chicken
Curried Company Chicken is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Curried Company Chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.9492
Curried Chicken Salad
1 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook gently for 2 minutes without browning.
Gradually add the milk and chic- ken stock, stirring all the time, until the sauce boils and becomes thick and smooth.
2 Add the curry powder, season- ing and lemon... - 38.9675
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.605
Curried Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter and add apple and onions. Fry till they have softened and add in the flour and curry powder. Cook for about 3 minutes, constantly stirring. 3)... - 40.661
Indian Chicken Curry
1 In a small bowl, put diced apple and toss with lemon juice; set aside.
2 Wipe the chicken with paper towels.
3 In a 12-inch skillet add oil and heat until hot but not smoking.
4 Add the chicken and saute until lightly brown on all the... - 45.9034
Stir rice into salad oil in top of medium-size double boiler; heat over direct heat, stirring constantly, until rice is well-coated.
Blend in turmeric, curry powder, and salt; stir in raisins.
Add enough water to consomme to make 1 1/2 cups (or use bouillon... - 31.8352
Curried Vegetables In Baked Avocado
Melt margarine in a saucepan, and saute apple, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes until onion and apple are soft and tender.
Stir in curry powder and flour, and simmer 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and chicken stock, or milk.
Stir sauce until it thickens and... - 45.0823
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.4662
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.3983
Mulligatawny Soup With Raisins
Soak the lentils in cold water overnight; rinse and drain.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and fry until browned.
Stir in the curry powder and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic, lentils and remaining ingredients, with salt and... - 42.319
Country Captain Chicken
1) In the blender, add in the tomatoes, garlic, onion and green pepper.
2) Puree the mix while pulsing for a few seconds. The vegetables must be coarsely chopped.
3) In a bowl, mix together flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and thyme.
4) Dip the... - 47.8971
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken
1) Take a 2 L (8 cup) microwave safe, casserole. Melt at HIGH 1 minute, or until melted.
2) Put in rice and stir. Microwave at HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes, or until rice is browned; stir once.
3) Pour in broth, add raisins and curry powder. Covered with... - 30.8724
Chicken rice Pilaf
Set Power Select at HIGH.
ln 2-quart casserole dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted; stir in rice.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is browned, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at... - 34.9988
Chicken With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and brown the chicken pieces properly on all sides. Add in the tomatoes, onions, seaoning and cinnamon and cook them togtherfor some minutes. Move... - 43.9094
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 47.2853
Pollo Con Naranjas
1. If you do not have ground cinnamon and clove spice, in a small mortar and pestle, combine the two whole spices and grind them to a fine powder.
2. In a small bowl combine the spice powder with salt and pepper.
3. Season the chicken well... - 48.321
Stir rice into salad oil in top of medium size double boiler; heat over direct heat, stirring constantly, until rice is well coated with the oil.
Blend in turmeric, curry powder and salt; stir in raisins.
Add enough water to the broth to make 1 1/2 cups (or... - 31.6342
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in curry powder and ginger. Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in curried butter. Sprinkle with salt and... - 32.6929
Moroccan Chicken With Yogurt
In oblong baking dish, combine water, rice, 1/2 envelope soup mix, raisins and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at high4 to 5 minutes and at medium-LOW 13 to 15 minutes, or until rice is almost tender, stir once.
Arrange chicken on... - 38.0658
Indian Fried Rice
Cook and stir rice and onion in Ghee until rice is yellow and onion is tender.
Stir in raisins, bouillon, curry powder and salt.
Pour into ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Stir in water.
Cover and cook in 350° oven until liquid is absorbed, 25 to 30... - 34.5639
In a large frying pan heat oil to medium-hot.
Add pork cubes, onion and celery.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder, bouillon granules and garlic powder; mix... - 42.8992
Slow Cooked Honey Chicken
True Moroccan chicken !!! This video is very special in preparing an authentic honey chicken with exotic spices. The combination of cinnamon, cardamom with onion gives a great aroma. Inspired by the wonderful flavors used in Moroccan cuisine, this wonderful... - 113.68
East Indian Chicken
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) Cook for about 3 minutes or until onion gets tender.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients except rice and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 41.7296
Caribbean Pineapple Chicken
Marinate the chicken joints in the lime juice for at least 4 hours.
Heat the butter and oil and fry the joints (drained and patted dry) until nicely browned all over, then reduce the heat and fry gently for another 10 minutes.
Add the raisins, rum, Tabasco... - 42.2135
Place vegetables, seasonings, and oil in 2 quart casserole, cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and water; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Stir in cracked wheat; cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and butter; mix... - 41.142