Cranberry Salad Mold
- » Chicken- Cranberry Salad Mold
Chicken- Cranberry Salad Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken- Cranberry Salad Mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken- Cranberry Salad Mold recipes.
Chicken- Cranberry Salad Mold
The chicken cranberry salad mold is a molded salad that can be served as a dessert ot between courses. The cranberry chicken salad mold is prepared with gelatin combined with chicken, celery and almonds with a combo of chicken soup mayo and lemon juice. the... - 46.0246
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Crown Molded Salad
In large bowl mix gelatine and sugar.
Add hot juice and stir until thoroughly dissolved (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining juice and chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in nuts, celery and apples.
Turn into mold.
Chill until firm.
Serve... - 31.5141
Cranberry And Mayonnaise Mold
This Ruby Ring Mold tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ruby Ring Mold and lte me know how it turned out for you! - 46.3124
Cranberry Chicken Mold
To prepare cranberry layer, soften 1 envelope gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; heat and stir over low heat till dissolved.
Combine cranberry sauce, pineapple, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Add dissolved gelatin; mix well.
Pour into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish;... - 41.6074
Chicken Cranberry Mold
1) Take a bowl and dissolve the gelatin over hot water.
2) Take a 8 inch square pan and add egg, celery, chicken and salad dressing to ½ a cup of gelatin within it.
3) Mix the orange juice with cranberry sauce and the remaining gelatin after smoothing... - 37.6619
Dubonnet Chicken Salad Mold
Sprinkle 2 envelopes gelatin over the cranberry juice to soften in a saucepan; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in the Dubonnet and syrup.
Pour into a 2-quart fancy tubed mold.
Chill until almost set, but not... - 43.3689
Easy Molded Chicken Salad
1) Drain the water chestnuts before chopping them.
2) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin in ½ cup of cold water.
3) Heat the gelatin on low flame over hot water and stir until it dissolves.
4) Take a bowl and mix the soup and water together with... - 48.0375
Chicken Salad In Cranberry Ring
Chicken salads are a great addition to any menu. Yummy chicken tossed with a variety of ingredients. This chicken salad in cranberry ring is a wonderful recipe that can make a delicious side dish or a complete meal in itself - 44.0134
Classic Double Decker Chicken Mold
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) In a bowl, mix in the cream of chicken soup, mayaonnaise and lemon... - 47.351
Chicken Cranberry Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix the pecans, pineapple and cranberry sauce together.
2) Take two envelopes of gelatin and soften them first with ½ a cup of coldwater and then dissolve it in hot water.
3) Add the gelatin to the mixture of cranberry and stir in... - 48.0646
Chicken Pecan Salad In Shimmering Cranberry Ring
1) In 1 cup of orange juice and 1 cup of water, dissolve the gelatin. Heat the mixture to boiling point.
2) Add 1 cup of cold orange juice and stir well.
3) Chill till the mixture is partially set.
4) Add the whole cranberry sauce and stir well.
5)... - 49.0711