- » Chicken Couscous Bake
Chicken Couscous Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken couscous bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken couscous bake recipes.
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Couscous
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind of the lemon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baking dish.
Discard the lemon.
Stir in the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cardamom,... - 43.9958
Chicken And Couscous Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Place the couscous in a bowl and just cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat until soft... - 39.5282
Couscous With Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Remove giblets from chicken; reserve for lother uses.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Place bird, breast up, on a rack in a 9- by 13-inch metal pan.
Sprinkle liberally with pepper.
Rinse trimmed fennel and cut into 1-inch... - 41.1175
Italian Chicken With Tomato Basil And Lemon Couscous
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, with lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Split one chicken breast in half, horizontally and place it in a resalable bag along with the marinade. Allow for the chicken to... - 32.2651
Indian Spiced Chicken, Chickpeas, And Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slash the chicken thighs in several places, going down to the bone. Set the chicken in a baking pan. Combine the yogurt, tandoori mixture, and garlic and pour it over the chicken. Turn the... - 37.5149
Cornish Hens With Lemon And Couscous
In large saucepan, combine chicken stock, oil and 4 tsp (20 mL) of the lemon rind; bring to boil.
Add couscous; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add parsley; fluff with fork. (Couscous can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.)... - 42.291
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 35.0484
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 127.259
Roast Chicken With Couscous And Red Pepper Stuffing
1 To prepare the stuffing: In a small saucepan, combine the stock and 1 teaspoon of the oil. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat and stir in the couscous. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, heat the... - 34.7504
Chicken Mojito With Couscous And Roasted Asparagus
Add some Latin flavor to your weeknight meal with this zesty chicken dish. This beauty tastes as good at it looks. This delicious chicken is a playful recipe that combines the ingredients of a classic mojito -- mint, rum, lime and sugar, and transform a... - 118.595
Place the onion, carrots, butter or margarine, and garlic in a 12 X 7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 5 minutes, stirring once.
Remove from the baking dish and set aside.
In the same baking dish... - 41.9631
Couscous With Moroccan Chicken Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Finely chop the coriander and cumin seeds together with hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Take a large nonstick saucepan and mix together tomato juice and water. Bring the mixture to boil on... - 45.1032
Couscous Salad With Radishes And Pine Nuts
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the chicken stock, water and salt together.
2) Gradually add the couscous in steady stream and stir until the all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes or until couscous is... - 46.6047
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 44.3738
Seven Vegetable Casserole With Couscous Crust
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil about 5 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the couscous, and stir constantly with a fork or whisk until the mixture is thick... - 42.3673
Sicilian Tuna Steaks With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a large shallow baking pan.
3. Combine broth and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well. Stir in couscous. Spoon couscous mixture into prepared oven bag. Place tuna... - 31.8384
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make filling, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala, egg and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out flat and spread... - 33.9274
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make stuffing, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all the liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala (a), egg white and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out... - 33.0314
Moroccan Couscous Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion,... - 43.9694
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 33.7602
Couscous Stuffed Yellow Squash
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add in onions, sweet pepper, and garlic and sauté for about 7 minutes.
4) Mix in diced ham and stir cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5)... - 43.7057
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 43.1964
Swordfish With Tomatoes And Couscous
Cut two thick slices from each tomato and place the slices in pairs in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Seed and finely chop the rest of the tomatoes.
Place in a 1-quart saucepan and add the stock and margarine or butter.
Bring to a boil over medium... - 39.0152
Sunshine Fish Fillets With Couscous Pilaf
Halve the orange and cut two thin crosswise slices from each half.
Squeeze the juice from the remaining orange sections into a small bowl.
Set the slices and the juice aside.
Arrange the fish in an 8" X 8" baking dish, with the thickest portions toward the... - 40.1008
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 45.9938
Lamb Shanks With Apricot Couscous
Place lamb shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, cinnamon stick, coriander, ginger, cumin, and allspice.
Lift lamb... - 45.8201
Turkey Cutlets With Couscous Ratatouille
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, eggplant, garlic, and oil.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Add the red peppers and zucchini.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and juice, couscous, stock,... - 43.8456
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 31.4548
Quick Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the fresh tomatoes crosswise in half and scoop out the pulp.
Coarsely chop the pulp; set aside.
Invert the tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
In a small saucepan, bring the broth and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and... - 41.5185
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 42.5256
Curried Chicken With Chutney And Raisins
1. On a platter, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the pieces with corn meal so that they are lightly coated. Keep aside until cooking time.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large Dutch Over or a casserole,... - 44.0966
Date Night Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Smash and peel the garlic cloves and put into a shallow baking dish or casserole. Halve and thinly slice the onion. Quarter the dates and add them to the dish. Scatter the olives on top.
2. Peel 6 long strips of zest from the lemon... - 34.8854
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides.
Transfer to casserole or Dutch oven.
Pour off excess oil from skillet.
Add 1 cup water and stir, scraping up any browned bits clinging to... - 40.5122
Chicken Saltimbocca With Browned Sage Butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Once chicken breasts have been pounded out lay one slice of prosctto on each breast along with 3 sage leaves per breast. Season with some salt and pepper and begin to roll up the chicken breast to hold in the proscuitto and... - 31.0704
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 110.085
Chicken Roulade With Parmesan Cheese
This dish is so delicious that if you are not careful, you might just chow down the whole batch at one go! Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this lip-smacking chicken dish using asparagus and couscous. A great addition to a hearty meal! - 98.859
1) Take a large bowl and stir together walnuts, couscous, honey, raisins, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, coriander and cumin in it until nicely mixed.
2) Remove gizzards and liver from chicken and reserve for later. Rub chicken with oil and... - 49.4771
Chicken With Olive Gravy
Chicken with olive gravy is an exquisite recipe, it looks so fabulous with the crisp chicken, the snazzy sauce with all the colors and the fragrance is just the icing on the top. After watching this video you can only say WOW! - 121.177
Sandy makes an easy company dinner with chicken breasts, spices, raisins and orange juice, inspired by Moroccan flavors. - 31.8983
Seffa Medfouna - Moroccan Cooking
Here is a an amazing video to make traditional Moroccan seffa medfouna. This recipe here is made with steamed vermicelli and raisins that covers a flavorful cooked chicken. Watch thiss video and try out this simple and delicious Moroccan recipe to impress... - 133.013
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 43.3969
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 34.4321