- » Chicken Corn Soup With Croutons
Chicken Corn Soup With Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken corn soup with croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken corn soup with croutons recipes.
Chicken And Corn Soup With Croutons
1 Place the butter in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) mixing bowl and microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes to melt.
2 Gradually stir in the flour, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
3 Stir in the stock (bouillon) and milk. Season with salt and pepper to... - 35.071
You May Also Like!
Pork And Pink Bean Soup With Corn Muffin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until browned and crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the saucepan.
2. Add the onion and garlic... - 32.6761
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024
Heat corn; force through coarse sieve.
Combine celery, chicken and broth in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir hot milk into egg yolks gradually; add to soup mixture.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add... - 43.826
Cream Of Corn Soup
Cook onion and potato gently, 5 minutes; shake pan occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add 1 cup corn; stir well.
Add milk, bay leaf, parsley, salt, pepper, and mace; bring to simmer.
Add bouillon cube; cook until vegetables are tender.
Put into... - 40.5674
Corn And Tomato Bisque
Cook onion and garlic in chicken fat, covered, until soft.
Add milk, tomatoes, herbs and seasonings.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Add corn kernels, reheat and season with salt.
Garnish with parsley and pass... - 37.7114
Cream Of Corn Soup
1. Melt the butter and cook the onion and potato gently, covered, to 5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally to prevent sticking. Add 1 cup of the corn. Stir well. Then add the milk, bay leaf, parsley, salt, pepper, and mace. Bring to simmering heat, add... - 34.2585
Melt butter in soup pot; cook onions gently 5 to 6 minutes with lid on until tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, pepper, okra, and rice.
Pour in stock; mix thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper if necessary.
Cover pan; simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20... - 38.4772
Whole Chicken Soup
Melt butter & cook onions gently until soft.
Add tomatoes, pepper, ladies fingers & rice.
Pour in the stock.
Add salt & pepper, if required.
Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Now, add the chopped cooked chicken and herbs.
Lastly, add soft... - 42.9039
Cheesy Corned Beef
1. Place onions in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except croutons; recover.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Le - 28.6842