- » Chicken Corn Fritter
Chicken Corn Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Corn Fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Corn Fritter recipes.
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters is a wonderful chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This tasty fried chicken, grilled bacon and corn fritters is enough to make anyone mouth water! Try this Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters recipe at... - 48.3575
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187
Beat egg yolks until thick, then stir in corn, seasonings, sugar, onion and flour.
Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Heat about 14-inch of salad oil in a skillet.
Drop in the corn mixture by spoonfuls, nicely spacing them to avoid crowding.
Fry until... - 36.1393
Cocktail Corn Fritters
Drain corn of excess moisture; then measure 1 3/4 cups.
Separate eggs; beat yolks until light and frothy.
Add corn, seasonings, onion and flour.
Beat egg whites until stiff but still glossy; fold into corn mixture.
Heat fat in skillet, and drop mixture in by... - 36.2247
Old Fashioned Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add balance of ingredients folding in well beaten egg whites last.
2. Onto hot griddle drop by teaspoons to form oyster-size fritters, turn, when brown and cook other side.
3. Serve with fried chicken or other... - 34.5856
1)Mix corn kernels, onion, chopped coriander leaves, a pinch of cayenne pepper and salt.
2)Heat oil in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat... - 38.2494
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 115.295
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 122.896
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 85.8576
Maryland Fried Chicken
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Shake in bag with flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat butter in heavy skillet or chicken fryer.
Put in chicken and brown quickly on all sides.
Reduce heat, slowly add water, cover, and simmer gently until tender, about 30... - 39.7182
1. Open poussin cutting with scissors down the breast-bone and back.
2. Sprinkle seasoned flour over it to coat.
3. Dredge in egg and fresh crumbs.
4. Shake out the pieces to release surplus crumbs and press firmly.
5. Keep aside for 1... - 41.2492
1) To make the fritter batter, sift flour and pinch of salt into a bowl and make a well in the center.
2) Add the whole egg and gradually beat in the milk.
3) Drain corn and add.
4) Leave batter to stand.
5) Peel bananas and cut into three, then... - 44.5991
Spicy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Jambalaya
If you are looking for a meaty, super healthy one-pot recipe good enough to feed a huge crowd, this is it. In this video, betty demonstrates how to whomp up this new Orleans favorite, but tweaks up the dish in her own unique way. Follow the recipe and whomp... - 101.008
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 0