- » Chicken Chowder
Chicken Chowder Recipes
Chicken chowder is a very delicious recipe that is made up of chicken breast, chicken broth and cheddar cheese. This is one of the most easy to make recipes. Some of the main ingredients required to make chicken ... More »
Chicken Thick Soup
It'll be hard to stop at one bowl with this creamy chicken chowder recipe. Chicken chowder is a hearty, budget friendly meal which will satisfy the whole family especially on cold winter night. That means a tasty dinner, almost no washing up and more time to... - 94.1176
Chicken Chowder Sauterne
1. In a skillet brown the beef. Stir well so that the beef crumbles. Drain.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1.3 teaspoon pepper. Keep the skillet aside.
3. In a 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish add cooking spray. Arrange half of the chiles in the baking... - 46.8556
1) In a large kettle, put chicken with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt and sage.
2) Pour in water and then simmer the mixture, covered for about 2 hours until tender.
3) Allow chicken to cool in stock.
4) Take off meat from... - 46.4947
Calico Chicken Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, water, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Stir in onion, corn, and potatoes.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook... - 43.9635
This easy to prepare chicken chowder is made with chicken and vegetables. Cooked n water with hard cooked eggs and corn, the chicken chowder is relatively creamy and a totally comforting soup for cold evenings by the fire! - 43.6303
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 42.6346
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Reduce heat to very low and add the celery.
3) Cook the celery in butter until tender but not browned.
4) Pour in soup and water.
5) Heat up the mixture until the soup is nicely thawed.
6) Stir... - 41.8016
Chicken And Bacon Chowder
1) Take a pan, melt butter, and stir fry bacon and onion until the bacon is crisp and the onion is tender.
2) Blend in the stock and allow to boil.
3) Mix the veggies and cook until tender.
4) Pour milk, chicken, sweetcorn and seasoning to taste.
5)... - 41.3415
1. Peel and slice onion and potatoes.
2. Heat fat. Fry onion. Add flour and stir well.
3. Add chicken stock and potatoes.
4. Cook until soft. Add chicken and milk. Cook for 5 minutes longer.
5. Season and serve hot. - 38.5806
Butter Chicken Chowder
Wash chicken and put in large pan with bay leaf, carrot, garlic, celery leaves, parsley, salt, and sage.
Add water; cover and simmer until tender, about 2 hours.
Cool chicken in stock.
Remove meat from bones and cut chicken in bite-sized pieces (about 3 1/2... - 38.328
Chicken Chowder is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make chowder recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 36.9459
Chicken Chowder Sauterne
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
Drain chicken, reserving broth.
Remove skin, bone chicken, and chop.
Strain broth, reserving 3 cups.
Add milk to... - 35.7032
Chicken Chowder With Potatoes
Add milk to stock and bring to boil in a saucepan.
Add potatoes, carrot, celery, salt and pepper.
Cook for 15 min.
Drain the can of sweet corn and add with the chicken.
Heat through for 5 min. - 35.5987
Indonesian-style Chicken Chowder
In a 2 quart saucepan combine the uncooked Pick a Pasta soup mix and the water.
Bring the mixture to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or till the lentils are tender, stirring the mixture occasionally during cooking.
Stir in the... - 35.007
Corn And Chicken Chowder
In 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Cook chicken chunks until well browned on all sides, stirring frequently. With slotted spoon, remove chicken; set aside.
Add 2 tablespoons butter to drippings remaining in saucepan. Over... - 34.6165
Dip container of Freezer Chicken Mix into very hot water just to loosen.
Heat frozen block in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in potatoes, corn (with liquid), milk, parsley, seasoned salt and... - 32.2404
In large saucepan combine dry tomato vege .
table soup mix, water, undrained mixed vegetables, undrained red kidney beans, and undrained tomatoes.
Heat mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the cut up chicken - 28.7903
In saucepan, cook celery in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, heat; stir occasionally - 22.8679
Chicken Chowder Recipes By Category