- » Chicken Chips Dip
Chicken Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken chips dip recipes.
Almond Chicken Dip
Almond Chicken Dip is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of almonds and chicken will surely tempt you to prepare this Almond Chicken Dip on every party! - 28.4593
Potato Chip Chicken
Potato Chip Chicken is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Potato Chip Chicken; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 28.9927
Crusty Chip Fried Chicken
Crusty chip fried chicken is a oven fried chicken recipe. Prepared with a coating of potato chips and seasoned with garlic salt, the crusty chip fried chicken is simple and homely and can be served with salads. - 30.2354
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 29.8467
Chip Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Dip disjointed chicken into the margarine.
3) Crush potato chips and roll chicken in them.
4) In a shallow baking pan, place chicken in a single layer and bake for 60 minutes at 350... - 33.1782
Potato Chip Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat eggs together with water.
In a brown paper bag put potato chip crumbs and parsley and paprika.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture to coat.
Then put pieces in brown bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Place coated... - 32.5738
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 141.121
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 27.6781
Garlic Chip Chicken
1. Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Sprinkle with salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Dip chicken into margarine mixture; coat with crushed potato chips.... - 24.4516
Potato Chip Chicken Tenders
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, after putting the oven rack to upper third of the oven and lining it with baking sheet with foil.
2.Spray cooking vegetable spray on the sheet.
3.Take a sealable bag,put the chips in it and close it... - 38.3577
Santa Fe Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with chicken or beef or as a dip with baked tortilla chips. - 20.3318
Gold Chip Chick Chests
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the... - 43.009
Chicken Liver Dip
Combine water and soup, set aside.
Simmer chicken livers until tender; drain and cool.
Put onion soup mixture, livers, egg, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce into blender until well blended.
Chill serve with crackers or corn chips. - 30.4632
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 38.16
Mexican Chicken Dip
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper and garlic powder.
Stir in chicken, tomato, green pepper and onions.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. - 33.4724
Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve... - 37.2904
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.343
Sour Cream Chicken Dip
In blender container combine sour cream, chicken, mushrooms, and curry.
Cover; blend till smooth; chill.
At serving time, stir in peanuts. - 27.587
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 45.909
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 131.966
Mediterranean Spicy Feta Cheese Dip
This is a spicy twist on the much loved cheese spread. This feta cheese spread goes great on a sandwich or as an appetizer with chips or crackers. It's easy to make and can be made in advance. Add sumac to kind of give it that tangy zing! - 119.583
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.0657
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 26.7688
Beer Cheese Dip
Cheese and beer makes an excellent appetizing dip. See this impressive video which shares a super simple recipe for a flavorful spicy cheese dip. Take a look and amaze your guests with this awesome dip in your next party or any other special occasion. - 118.567
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight. - 105.773
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 112.783
Holiday Series: # 2 Spinach & Artichoke Dip Appetizer
1. Place the spinach in a medium size bowl and thaw thoroughly in the microwave using the defrost setting.
2. Place the spinach in a piece of cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the excess water. Set aside.
3. Thaw the... - 0
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 29.8496
Chili Pepper Dip
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; stir over low heat to melt the cheese.
Serve with chips. - 20.8246
1.In a bowl, mix sour cream with pureed green peas, curry powder, cooked chicken or ham and salt.
2.Stir well until thick and creamy.
3.Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
4.Serve with endives or potato chips. - 32.4319
Bon Appetit Dip Aux Herbes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Beat the cheese till it is creamy.
3) Stir in the milk or cream very gradually, along with the seasoned stock base (dissolve the base in hot water beforehand).
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix... - 35.798
Classic Onion Dip
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine onions, broth, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat and cook until liquid has almost completely evaporated, about 25 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to medium bowl; stir in vinegar. Cool to room... - 32.1214
Peel and stone the avocado, mash with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and add more lemon juice if you wish. Serve over lettuce leaves or as a garnish for tacos, steak or poached chicken; or as a dip with corn chips. - 24.6545
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 117.114
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.6153
Cilantro Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cilantro Chicken, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.7766
Tortilla Crusted Chicken
Coat a 15 x10 x l-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
Place egg in another shallow dish; beat slightly.
Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
Arrange... - 32.8538
Chippie Chicken Delight
1.In a large bowl, mix cranberry juice with lemon juice and keep the bowl aside.
2.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
3. Chop the chicken in pieces
4. Iin a bowl, put beaten eggs and dip chicken in it.
5. Dip the potato chips in beaten... - 43.0244
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a medium bowl, combine soup mix and tortilla chips.
In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water, coating well.
Dip chicken in tortilla mixture, coating well.
In 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan... - 24.7574