- » Chicken Chips Dip
Chicken Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken chips dip recipes.
Almond Chicken Dip
Almond Chicken Dip is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of almonds and chicken will surely tempt you to prepare this Almond Chicken Dip on every party! - 30.9486
Crusty Chip Fried Chicken
Crusty chip fried chicken is a oven fried chicken recipe. Prepared with a coating of potato chips and seasoned with garlic salt, the crusty chip fried chicken is simple and homely and can be served with salads. - 32.2873
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 32.1066
Chip Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Dip disjointed chicken into the margarine.
3) Crush potato chips and roll chicken in them.
4) In a shallow baking pan, place chicken in a single layer and bake for 60 minutes at 350... - 33.954
Potato Chip Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat eggs together with water.
In a brown paper bag put potato chip crumbs and parsley and paprika.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture to coat.
Then put pieces in brown bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Place coated... - 34.5041
90 Second Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Dip
It's a dream come true for serious dippers! This Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Dip is hearty and spicy, with only six ingredients. Grab some sturdy chips and turn the game on... and depending on how many friends come over, get ready to make a second batch. - 0
Potato Chip Chicken
Potato Chip Chicken is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Potato Chip Chicken; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 30.7092
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2918
Garlic Chip Chicken
1. Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Sprinkle with salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Dip chicken into margarine mixture; coat with crushed potato chips.... - 26.6323
Potato Chip Chicken Tenders
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, after putting the oven rack to upper third of the oven and lining it with baking sheet with foil.
2.Spray cooking vegetable spray on the sheet.
3.Take a sealable bag,put the chips in it and close it... - 37.7687
Santa Fe Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with chicken or beef or as a dip with baked tortilla chips. - 22.6338
Chicken Liver Dip
Combine water and soup, set aside.
Simmer chicken livers until tender; drain and cool.
Put onion soup mixture, livers, egg, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce into blender until well blended.
Chill serve with crackers or corn chips. - 32.155
Gold Chip Chick Chests
1. In a non-metallic dish, place the chicken breasts and pour the pineapple juice over them Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover dish and place in the refrigerator, overnight.
2. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the... - 42.8166
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 37.6474
Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve... - 39.3801
Mexican Chicken Dip
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper and garlic powder.
Stir in chicken, tomato, green pepper and onions.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. - 35.7965
Sour Cream Chicken Dip
In blender container combine sour cream, chicken, mushrooms, and curry.
Cover; blend till smooth; chill.
At serving time, stir in peanuts. - 29.5197
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.408
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 43.6418
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 110.504
Mediterranean Spicy Feta Cheese Dip
This is a spicy twist on the much loved cheese spread. This feta cheese spread goes great on a sandwich or as an appetizer with chips or crackers. It's easy to make and can be made in advance. Add sumac to kind of give it that tangy zing! - 118.023
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight. - 104.162
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Holiday Series: # 2 Spinach & Artichoke Dip Appetizer
1. Place the spinach in a medium size bowl and thaw thoroughly in the microwave using the defrost setting.
2. Place the spinach in a piece of cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the excess water. Set aside.
3. Thaw the... - 0
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 28.7505
Beer Cheese Dip
Cheese and beer makes an excellent appetizing dip. See this impressive video which shares a super simple recipe for a flavorful spicy cheese dip. Take a look and amaze your guests with this awesome dip in your next party or any other special occasion. - 101.668
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 31.8598
Bon Appetit Dip Aux Herbes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Beat the cheese till it is creamy.
3) Stir in the milk or cream very gradually, along with the seasoned stock base (dissolve the base in hot water beforehand).
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix... - 35.0258
Chili Pepper Dip
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; stir over low heat to melt the cheese.
Serve with chips. - 23.2842
1.In a bowl, mix sour cream with pureed green peas, curry powder, cooked chicken or ham and salt.
2.Stir well until thick and creamy.
3.Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
4.Serve with endives or potato chips. - 32.72
Classic Onion Dip
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine onions, broth, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat and cook until liquid has almost completely evaporated, about 25 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to medium bowl; stir in vinegar. Cool to room... - 30.4983
90 Second Creamy Herb Dipping Sauce
It's a dip that does double duty as both a party snack and a sauce for the main course. Creamy Herb Dip goes well with veggies and chips, but why stop there? Try serving it with grilled chicken or fish for a cool, fresh twist on dinner. - 0
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 101.842
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken: Superbowl
1. In a crock pot add the chicken breast and the salsa. Set it on low and cook for around 8 hours. Pull apart the chicken using a fork.
2. Use this chicken in salads, chilies or on chips with cheese and dip of choice. - 0
Peel and stone the avocado, mash with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and add more lemon juice if you wish. Serve over lettuce leaves or as a garnish for tacos, steak or poached chicken; or as a dip with corn chips. - 26.7529
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Chippie Chicken Delight
1.In a large bowl, mix cranberry juice with lemon juice and keep the bowl aside.
2.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
3. Chop the chicken in pieces
4. Iin a bowl, put beaten eggs and dip chicken in it.
5. Dip the potato chips in beaten... - 42.2181
Tortilla Crusted Chicken
Coat a 15 x10 x l-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
Place egg in another shallow dish; beat slightly.
Dip chicken in beaten egg and coat with tortilla chip mixture.
Arrange... - 35.1777
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a medium bowl, combine soup mix and tortilla chips.
In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water, coating well.
Dip chicken in tortilla mixture, coating well.
In 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan... - 26.3064
Cilantro Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cilantro Chicken, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.4541
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.669
When it comes to eating out, Mexican is my all time favorite food to go out for.
If I had to pick a last meal it would be Margaritas with chips, salsa, and guacamole washed down with some chicken tacos! Yum...just thinking about it makes me happy!
I love... - 32.0742
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Put soy chips in a large food storage bag; crush into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl. Stir in bake mix, basil, oregano, salt, and... - 32.4371
Baked Chicken Sandwiches
Baked Chicken Sandwiches is a wonderful dish. This dish is simple, tasty and I assure that the Baked Chicken Sandwiches will vanish in no time! - 46.2324
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 23.0497
Mixed Pasta With Chicken Drumsticks
1. Melt butter or margarine in a jelly-roll pan.
2. Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.) Slit bag; spread open.
3. Pour milk into a shallow dish. Dip drum sticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in... - 29.3044
Mexicali Chicken Casserole
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in chicken, tomatoes and sour cream.... - 32.5296
Melt butter or margarine in a jelly roll pan.
Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.)
Slit bag; spread open.
Pour milk into a shallow dish.
Dip drumsticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in potato... - 40.4296
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix and tortilla chips.
In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated.
Remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated;... - 31.0964
Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine savory herb with garlic soup mix and tortilla chips. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and egg beaten with water until evenly coated. Remove chicken and dip in tortilla mixture until evenly coated;... - 29.2602
Chicken And Mango Tostadas With Milestone Chardonnay
1. In a bowl mix the sour cream and salsa well Fill it nto a piping bag and set aside.
2. In a larger bowl add the chicken and mangoes along with red onions, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper to taste. Mix well till... - 0
French Toasted Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt, and pepper.
Spread 6 slices of bread with about 1/3 cup of the mixture; cover with remaining bread.
Combine eggs and milk in pie plate.
Dip sandwiches on both sides, then coat with potato... - 40.9944
Marghi Na Farcha ( Fried Chicken )
1. Wash the chicken and marinate it with salt and ginger-garlic paste. Coat it with the chilli, turmeric and 3 spice powders. Allow to stand for half an hour. Place the chicken in a heavy bottomed pan along with the chillies, celery, coriander and one cup of... - 28.2909
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.3869
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.4006
How To Make Pounded Bbq Chicken Sandwich
This video presents no recipe but reviews Hungry Man XXL BBQ Sandwich. The taste is bad, even the quality isn't good. Stream the video to learn more about this. - 93.2662
Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings
These Southeast Asian Style Sticky Wings are definitely the next sticky wings you have to try. Inspired by Ike's Sticky Wings from Pok Pok in Portland Oregon, I wanted to make my own version of a finger licking, bone sucking wing dish. The Vietnamese... - 121.388
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885
Home Made Guacamole Mold
In a small bowl, stir gelatin into cold water.
Let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth or bouillon to a boil.
Stir into gelatin mixture until dissolved; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mash avocados.
Stir in lemon juice,... - 42.128
Make Ahead Saucy Sandwiches
1. Trim the bread crusts from the sides of the bread. Discard or reserve as desired.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, gravy, water chestnuts, pimientos, onions, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture on 12 slices of bread.
4. Place the... - 49.3208
Betty's Hot Turkey Salad
Do you want to make a salad which can be served as an appetizer, a complete meal or can be used as a filling for tarts and sandwiches? Well, if you say yes, you must watch this video to make a versatile turkey salad. It's easy, delicious and really versatile.... - 106.776
Creamy Hot Sauce
Use as a dipping sauce for bite-size cooked chicken pieces, french fries, or tortilla chips. - 23.1338
Fresh Pico De Gallo
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to blend well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with fresh grilled meat, burritos, tostadas, poached chicken, or simply as a dipping sauce for freshly made tortilla chips. - 28.4497
Lynn's Tomatillo Salsa
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomatillo Salsa that can be used as a dip for tostito chips or in a chicken enchilada dish. - 0
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Kick-off Chili With American Style Premium Lager
Heat oil in heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic. Saute about 8 minutes or until onions or translucent. Add chuck and cook until brown, breaking up meat with a spatula as it cooks. Add taco seasoning, basil, oregano, and thyme. Stir 2... - 25.5214
Guacamole And Corn Salsa
In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onions, cilantro, and celery and pulse until chopped.
Add broth, lime juice, and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to... - 32.0805
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 110.254
Fire Roasted Key Lime Guacamole
This recipe puts a South Florida spin on traditional guacamole as it uses Florida avocados and tart key limes. All ingredients are grilled, including the limes, which adds a nice char and smokiness to the dip. - 34.6964
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275