- » Chicken Cheese Nachos Dip
Chicken Cheese Nachos Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken cheese nachos dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken cheese nachos dip recipes.
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 26.7688
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 27.6781
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 37.9102
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 44.1188
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 112.783
Mexicali Chicken Casserole
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in chicken, tomatoes and sour cream.... - 30.5437
Creamed Chicken In Patty Shells
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in cheese, milk, pimento and sherry. Gently fold in chicken. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until... - 28.3001
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add eggs; beat until smooth.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 1/2 minutes or until eggs are nearly set, stirring 3 times during cooking. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Garnish with parsley. - 17.2887