- » Chicken Canapes
Chicken Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken canapes recipes.
Chicken Pineapple Canapes
Place chicken breasts in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Discard skin and cooking liquid.
Chop into small pieces.
In medium bowl combine celery, green pepper, onion and butter.
Microwave... - 39.1783
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep... - 38.8414
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 37.8372
Place chicken in 9-inch round baking dish.
Sprinkle with tarragon.
Top with onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 2 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Chop onion slices.
Place in small mixing bowl - 31.5528
Combine first four ingredients.
Spread on crackers.
Trim with tiny cranberry-sauce cutouts. - 28.9308
1. In a bowl blend mayonnaise with chicken and add pickle and almonds, stir the mixture well.
2. Spread over small cracker biscuits and serve chicken canapes after garnishing with stuffed olive slices. - 28.3097
1. Blend chicken spread with cream cheese, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Spread each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine.
3. Cut 24 thin even slices from cucumber; cut remaining cucumber into tiny wedges for garnish. Spoon 1 teaspoonful... - 27.5254
Summer Chicken Canapes
Combine chicken, margarine, dry mustard, meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper.
Chill. - 24.5732
1. Blend cream cheese and pineapple juice in small bowl; mix in chicken.
2. Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture evenly over each triangle. Top with 1 or 2 pineapple strips. - 18.0208
Chicken Paste Canapes
Make a smooth mixture of ingredients; spread on toasted base; garnish with sliced stuffed olive, pimiento, or green pepper. - 13.2489