- » Chicken Canadian Bacon
Chicken Canadian Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken canadian bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken canadian bacon recipes.
Canadian Bacon & Chicken With Gravy
1. Remove skin from chicken and cut away meat from bones in one piece. (Use a sharp thin-bladed knife, cutting close to bones, and meat will pull away easily; simmer bones in water for a broth for another day, if you wish.)
2. Place chicken, rounded side... - 26.1686
You May Also Like!
Jicama Canadian Bacon Spread
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place Canadian Bacon in the oven and bake for half an hour.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Chop bacon and keep aside.
5. Take a measuring cup or small custard cup.
6. Add chicken granules and vinegar and stir to... - 39.531
1) Allow the chicken breasts to simmer as per the cooking directions.
2) Bone, skin and dice the chicken and combine with the cubed bacon.
3) Chill the chicken broth and skim off fat from the surface or with a bulb-type baster.
4) In a... - 45.7231
Gourmet Fried Chicken
Grind cheese, bacon, green pepper and onion together, using medium blade of a food chopper.
Mix with mayonnaise.
Arrange fried chicken on a broiler rack; spread with cheese mixture.
Place under broiler about 6 inches from source of heat, until bubbly hot and... - 29.0272
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, 8 cups water, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boil.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; stir often.
Remove ham bone; dice meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and... - 38.5859
Canadian Smoked Lima
Cook limas according to package directions; drain well, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Stir together reserved liquid, sour cream, flour, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, gravy base, orange peel, and juice.
In skillet melt butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add... - 41.951
Canadian Cheese Soup
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are very tender.
With a potato masher, mash vegetables several times.
Add bacon; continue to... - 46.2762
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 114.711
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring often.
Remove ham bone; chop meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and celery.
Simmer 30... - 43.6162
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 109.432
Eggs Stuffed With Chicken Liver Paste
Rinse chicken livers with cold water and drain; put livers into a saucepan and add enough hot water to barely cover.
Cover saucepan and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until livers are tender when pierced with a fork; drain and set aside to cool.
Cut each... - 38.1152