- » Chicken Cabbage Stew
Chicken Cabbage Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken cabbage stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken cabbage stew recipes.
Apple Cider Braised Smoked Chicken Sausage Cabbage And Potato Stew
Fall and winter call for hearty comforting and nourishing meals of soups and stews. This really is a great cold weather meal but is also delicious anytime of the year as the ingredients are easy to find no matter what the season. In fact this is great for... - 100.054
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken soup, water, and soy sauce.
Add cabbage, carrots, onion, and mushrooms.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in chicken, spaghetti, parsley flakes, and black... - 43.7477
You May Also Like!
Kale And Potato Stew
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; cover and cook until potato is tender. - 20.3629
Chunky Lentil Stew
1) Take a large saucepan and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35-40 minutes or until the lentils turn tender.
3) Remove bay leaf and serve immediately. - 43.9113
Ham And Mushroom Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves
1. Prepare the cabbage for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a saucepan heat the butter, add the mushrooms and saute until wilted.
3. Combine with the remaining ingredients except the chicken broth and stuff the cabbage leaves.
4. Arrange... - 33.7784
Green Beans And Cabbage Paprikash
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion and stir-fry for about 2 minutes , until lightly browned.
3. Add the beans and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute more.
4. Add the reduced broth, the paprika, and... - 48.4775
Lamb And Cabbage Hot Pot
Pour the butter into a flameproof casserole.
Put about one-third of the lamb cubes into the casserole and top with about one-third of the cabbage.
Sprinkle over flour, salt and pepper.
Continue making layers until all the ingredients are used up, finishing... - 37.8819
Mexican Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, carrots, onion, stewed tomatoes, Splenda, and chili seasoning.
Stir in chicken pieces.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 34.2372
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15
Cabbage And Ham Soup
In a wide frying pan, cook the green pepper, celery, onion, and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter until they are soft, but not browned.
Add the ham and bay leaf; cook until ham is heated through.
Blend in the flour, chicken stock concentrate, and the 3... - 41.9326
Chicken And Beef Stew
Chicken And Beef Stew is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Chicken And Beef Stew; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.778
Classic Brunswick Stew
1. In a medium sized skillet, place chopped salt pork and saute on a medium flame till it oozes out its essential oils. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized deep skillet, place 4 gallons of water and bring to boil.
3. Add cut squirrels and... - 45.4587