- » Chicken Cabbage Salad
Chicken Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken cabbage salad recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 40.3425
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 36.5254
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 32.5904
You May Also Like!
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 34.849
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts
1. In a salad bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
2. Make thin slices of cabbage and place them in a bowl.
3. Combine watercress leaves. Toss well.
4. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5. In a cookie sheets toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350... - 48.1121
Walnut Cabbage Salad
1) Shred the cabbage and sprinkle with the oil and lemon juice.
2) Leave the shredded cabbage to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3) Peel the oranges and separate into sections.
4) Peel the apple, core and chop it.
5) Peel the banana and... - 47.9141
Grilled Chicken Over Red Cabbage
1. Marinate the chicken in 2 tablespoons of the lime juice in a nonreactive bowl while you make the cabbage salad.
2. Blend the yogurt with 3 tablespoons of the remaining lime juice, the ginger, garlic, and raisins in a mixing bowl. Toss this with the... - 34.1355
Vegetarian Style Savoy Cabbage And Fried Chicken
FOR SAVOY CABBAGE
1. In a food processing jar, take cilantro and cabbage, blend to make paste and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the 1 tbsp. of the oil, half of cabbage and half of onion. Stir for few minutes.
3. Add in the remaining... - 0
Hot Cabbage Slaw
1) In a saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, salt, and seeds.
2) While stirring, add in the beaten egg and cook till the mix thickens.
3) Add over the cabbage and gently toss.
4) Serve at the side of roasted chicken. - 37.3604
1. In a salad bowl, toss together sauerkraut, peppers and pimientos,
2. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire and seasonings with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the sauerkraut and toss using 2 salad... - 41.2439
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 39.8973
Chicken With Cabbage And Apples
If you love experimenting in your kitchen try Chicken With Cabbage And Apples and hit the jackpot. Prepare it with broiler-fryer, red cooking apples, green cabbage, green pepper and the taste will left you crave for more. Try this Chicken With Cabbage And... - 34.1354
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 22.8514