- » Chicken Burger Bread Crumb
Chicken Burger Bread Crumb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken burger bread crumb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken burger bread crumb recipes.
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Cock-a-doodle-doo these are amazing burgers and I know you will think so too! The sun-dried tomatoes and fresh spinach mix in the burgers creates a flavor combination your family will love. If ground chicken is not available at your market, Turkey works great... - 123.192
Chicken Burgers With Herbed Yogurt Sauce
These chicken burgers with herbed yogurt sauce makes for a complete meal. Prepared with ground chicken mixed along with oregano and paprika with garlic and bread crumbs, the chicken burgers are grilled and served on buns with a topping of yogurt sauce. - 39.6031
Chicken Burgers With Mushrooms Barley And Pepper
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook the garlic, green onions, red pepper, mushrooms, salt, and marjoram over moderate heat for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
2 Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Add... - 40.3264
Chicken Burger Melts
In bowl, whisk egg white; whisk in onions, parsley, bread crumbs, water, mustard, salt, basil and garlic.
Mix in chicken and shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
In lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook patties for about 5... - 31.4587
Minted Grilled Chicken Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, onion, bread crumbs, garlic, mint, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands to blend well. Form into 6 oval patties, each about 4 1/2 inches long and 1/2... - 29.3306
Dill Chicken Burgers
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Lightly oil grill rack or coat with nonstick vegetable spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon of mustard. Cover mustard sauce and refrigerate. In a mixing bowl, combine... - 33.1119
Herbed Chicken Burgers With Lemon Sauce
Cut chicken into cubes and pat dry; process in food processor until ground.
If chicken is already ground, place in large bowl.
Combine bread crumbs with yogurt; let stand for a few minutes.
In bowl, combine chicken, yogurt mixture and egg.
Add 2 tbsp (25 mL)... - 43.0158
1. In food processor process chicken, using on-off motion, until chicken is finely ground. Transfer to medium mixing bowl; add 1/4 cup bread crumbs, the onion, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper and mix well until thoroughly... - 37.8603
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Form mixture into 16 patties.
Place patties in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes... - 39.2851
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
Pesto Chicken Burgers
In bowl, beat egg; mix in bread crumbs, water, basil, onion, Parmesan, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
Blend in chicken; shape into 4 patties.
Place patties on greased grill over medium hot coals or at medium high setting; barbecue for 5 minutes.
Turn and cook... - 33.3431
Potted Turkey Burgers
1 In a medium bowl, add turkey, 2 tablespoons broth, bread crumbs, scallion, 2 teaspoons parsley, salt, and pepper;mix well.
2 Form the mixture into 4 patties.
3 In a medium skillet, heat margerine until bubbly.
4 Add the patties and cook for... - 44.8319
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 45.6316
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, water chestnuts, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey or chicken; mix well.
Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for 14 to... - 45.8318
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 47.5544
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 29.6316
Potted Turkey Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mushroom mixture to a medium bowl and add... - 41.5806
Sauteed Veal Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Transfer to medium bowl; add veal, 3 tablespoons bread crumbs, and the egg, parsley, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Mix... - 37.626
Turkey Sausage Patties
In a bowl, combine turkey, herbs and bread crumbs.
Add chicken broth and stir again.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Form into eight patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Spray skillet with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick skillet.
Cook patties in skillet over... - 35.9804
Liver Patties And Pineapple Rings
Arrange pineapple slices on a non-stick baking sheet; reserve juice.
Combine liver, crumbs, milk, salt and thyme; mix well.
Shape into patties the size of the pineapple rings; top pineapple with patties.
Bake at 400Â° F. until patties are brown on top; turn... - 34.8695
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly except margarine, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Shape the chilled liver mixture into 6 equal size patties.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook the patties in 1 tablespoon margarine over a... - 37.9321