- » Chicken Broth
Chicken Broth Recipes
Chicken broth is a highly nutritious liquid extract of chicken flesh in combination with vegetables and spices used for making soups and stews. The chicken broth, a high medicinal value recipe, is served as a side ... More »
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, add chicken and water.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Skim or remove any residue that rises up to the surface.
4. Decrease heat and cook partially covered for 30 minutes.
5. Add all remaining ingredients except 1/2... - 47.5017
1. In a large saucepan, add in chicken carcass, skin and any trimmings. Pour in stock or water and cover the carcass.
2. Put in seasoning and allow it to come to a boil, and simmer gently for 1 hour in a covered pan.
3. Cut the vegetables roughly. ... - 46.2813
Aunt Becky's Home Style Chicken Broth
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Place the chicken backs and necks on a cookie sheet or in a large roasting pan and roast, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
Carefully drain off the fat, turn the backs and necks over, and roast for 25 minutes more.
Place the roasted backs... - 46.2286
Chicken Barley Broth
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add chicken, diced vegetables and herbs; simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken pieces and remove from saucepan;... - 45.7736
For richer color and flavor, first brown the beef bones and meat or chicken cuts.
Arrange beef and bones in a flat lightly oiled pan and bake at 375F, turning occasionally until a rich deep brown color, about 50 minutes.
Brown chicken cuts in a lightly oiled... - 45.596
Chicken Broth is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chicken Broth, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.9527
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a large baking pan with vegetable oil.
Arrange chicken bones in pan and brown in oven 1 hour.
If you prefer a lighter-colored broth, brown bones 30 to 40 minutes.
Melt margarine in large stockpot over medium-high... - 44.4691
Fowl Chicken Broth For Soups
1) In a large saucepan, joint and place the boiling fowl with the carcass.
2) Add the bouquet garni, salt and cold water, then gradually bring to a simmer.
3) Skim off any surface scum, add the rice and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Then add the... - 44.094
Carrots With Chicken Broth And Rosemary
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2 -quart casserole, add in the sliced carrots and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 10 minutes till the carrots turn fork tender. Stir in between once.
3) Keep the casserole aside without draining... - 43.9092
Chicken Broth With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken pieces in water.
2. Discard any excess fat.
3. In a large soup pot, place the chicken and add all the remaining ingredients.
4. Bring the pot to a boil.
5. Cover the pot partially.
6. Simmer gently on medium heat and... - 43.5764
Defatted Chicken Broth
1. Rinse the chicken parts under water and trim off any visible fat.
2. In a large, heavy soup pot, place the chicken and add enough water to cover.
3. Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4. Reduce heat right away and... - 43.062
Seasoned Chicken Broth
1. Take a kettle and add all ingredients into it.
2. Bring the mix to boil.
3. Now trim down the flame and skim off foam from the surface.
4. Put the lid on the kettle in such a manner so that it remains half-open.
5. Boil the mix for 2 Â½ hours... - 42.7101
Place water, chicken, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, cayenne, and black pepper in a very large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover tightly and microwave on high for 45 minutes.
Strain broth through a fine sieve or a strainer lined with clean, dry... - 42.5058
1) In a large soup pot, bring chicken pieces to a boil with water.
2) Lower heat and then remove the particles that rise to the surface.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and uncover and simmer gently for 2 hours.
4) Through a fine sieve, strain the... - 42.0179
1. In a slow cooker place chicken.
2. Stud onion with cloves and add to slow cooker with other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on High for 4-5 hours.
4. Remove chicken and vegetables and discard vegetables.
5. Debone chicken, cut up meat and add to... - 41.5741
Chicken Broth With Parsley
Wash and joint the fowl, break the carcase bones, scald and skin the feet and wash the giblets.
Put the pieces of fowl and the giblets into a pan and cover them with cold water.
Add 1/2 teasp salt to each quart of water and bring the whole very slowly to... - 41.4296
Put all the vegetables and stock in the pressure cooker.
Add the bayleaf and seasoning, bring to the boil uncovered, and skim if necessary.
Stir in the rice and bring to the boil again, stirring.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 40.5352
Chicken Broth Rice
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add rice and stir until well coated.
Blend in salt and red pepper or sauce.
Add broth and bouquet garni and bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover... - 40.3685
1) In a large kettle add chicken wings with water. Boil the mixture.
2) Skim the scum that rises to the surface.
3) Continue to cook and simmer the stock for 20 minutes. Skim the scum frequently if required.
4) Add the remaining ingredients.
5) Boil... - 40.1837
Spiced Chicken Broth
Place chicken backs, necks and wings in a 6-quart pot; add water.
Bring to a simmer.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, with lid ajar, 3 hours.
Line a sieve with... - 40.0977
Cut chicken into pieces.
Heat all ingredients to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until chicken is done, about 45 minutes.
Skim off fat if necessary.
Remove chicken from broth; reserve chicken.
Cool broth slightly and... - 40.0847
Potatoes Simmered In Chicken Broth
Saute onion, celery, carrots, and garlic in hot butter in a large skillet until tender.
Add chicken stock, potatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and broth is... - 40.0759
Low Sodium Chicken Broth
Place all the ingredients in a large heavy kettle or stockpot, set over high heat, and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the liquid bubbles gently, then skim any scum from the surface.
Cover, leaving a small crack between the kettle and the lid so that... - 39.8777
Use the vegetables already cooked with the chicken plus about 4 oz.fresh finely diced vegetables, or if preferred strain away the vegetables and use 8-12 oz.freshly diced vegetables.
A really filling soup.
If using pearl barley blanch this by first putting... - 39.5113
Pressure Cooker Chicken Broth
Place chicken on a rack in a 4-quart or larger pressure cooker.
Be sure cooker is no more than 2/3 full.
Add remaining ingredients.
Check vent in cooker lid.
Clear vent, if necessary.
Place lid on cooker.
Bring cooker up to 15-pounds pressure, following... - 39.1
Wash the meats and the vegetables, except the tomato, well under cold running water.
Put everything except the salt in a large stockpot and cover by 2 to 3 inches with cold water.
Set the cover askew and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat.
As soon as the... - 38.8493
Incredible Chicken Broth
Place all the ingredients in a stockpot and add water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then turn down to lowest heat.
Cover and simmer on the lowest possible setting for about 3 hours.
Strain the broth and discard all other ingredients.
Put broth in the... - 38.2829
1) Take a large,deep pot and add 1 gallon of water, and the chicken bones.
2) Bring to a simmer over medium heat, carefully skim the surface, and toss in the remaining ingredients.
3) Now return to a gentle simmer, cover halfway,and add more water if... - 37.593
Old Fashioned Chicken Broth
1. In 6-quart saucepot, combine chicken, chicken neck, chicken wings, carrots, celery, onion, parsley, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Skim foam from surface. Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, skimming... - 37.5765
Remove excess fat from chicken.
Heat chicken and remaining ingredients to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until chicken is done, about 45 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; strain broth.
Cover and refrigerate broth until cool. (Broth can... - 36.8016
1. Cut the cleaned and drawn fowl in several pieces and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
2. Put the chicken on to cook in the water, with onion, carrot, celery, salt, pepper and lemon rind. Cover and simmer 2 hours, or until the meat is ready to fall from... - 34.6676
Chicken Broth With Veggies
1. In a large saucepan add the chicken, the giblets, except for the liver and heart and the chopped vegetables.
2. Add the prepared chicken stock to cover and simmer gently on low heat without letting the chicken to overcook and continue to simmer... - 34.542
Place all ingredients except salt in a large stockpot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to very low.
Simmer covered 1 to 1-1/2 hours, skimming surface foam occasionally with a slotted spoon.
Strain broth and use.
Cool broth completely before... - 34.4326
1. Bring combined stock, water, juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add chicken; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Add noodles; cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until noodles are... - 34.2255
Creamy Chicken Broth
Chicken Broth is used to make different type of recipe. Chicken Broth gets its taste from chicken mixed with ginger flavored water. - 33.8718
Flavored Chicken Broth
Chicken broth is a side dish. Chicken broth is a taste maker. It adds on to the taste of different recipe worldwide. - 33.5236
Chicken Broth With Eggs
In a large saucepan combine chicken broth, tomato sauce, lemon peel and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
Using a wire whisk, quickly stir in eggs and Parmesan cheese. - 33.1202
Ujhazi's Chicken Broth
Clean, draw and wash fowl, then put on to boil in 4 pt. of salted water, together with cleaned and chopped vegetables, Celery, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and pepper, until fowl is tender.
Make paste from flour and 1/2 egg, knead it, cut into thin... - 33.0897
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Strain broth, reserving chicken and vegetables for other uses.
Chill broth; remove fat from surface - 32.9201
Wash chicken pieces; place in large kettle.
Cover with 2 qt. (2 L) water; bring to boil, cover and cook 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 1 hour.
Remove chicken; strain broth.
Refrigerate broth overnight.
Remove all fat from... - 31.8896
1. Place chicken in 8 1/2-quart Sauce Pot; add water, carrots, onions, celery, salt, thyme, bay leaf, parsley; cover; bring to boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low; simmer 3-4 hours; add peppercorns last hour. (As liquid evaporates, replace with... - 31.543
Chicken Broth With Capelvenere
1. In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to the boiling point. Add the carrot, celery, and onion and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add the pasta all at once and stir immediately into the broth so all strands are separated. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.... - 29.6756
In 4-quart saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, partially cover pan, and cook for about 1 hour.
Strain liquid, discarding solids.
Cover broth and refrigerate until fat congeals on top; remove and discard congealed fat. - 29.6359
Rich Chicken Broth
1. Combine the chicken, onion, celery, garlic, and parsley in a large soup pot or saucepan. Add the water. Cover and bring just to a boil. Immediately reduce the heat and simmer gently for 2 hours with the lid partially on. Season to taste with salt, if... - 28.0414
Wash the chicken and remove all the skin and fat.
Cut it into small pieces, crack the bones well, and place it in a kettle with two quarts of cold water and let stand one-half hour.
Set the kettle on the fire in a slow heat, add the rice, and gradually bring... - 27.5824
Chicken Broth Recipes By Category
Chicken Broth Ingredient: