- » Chicken Broccoli Stuffing Bake
Chicken Broccoli Stuffing Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken broccoli stuffing bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken broccoli stuffing bake recipes.
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Broccoli
Bored of the same old turkey? Try something new this weekend. Broccoli, cheese, lemon and olive oil go into this piece of poultry to make a delicious stuffed chicken breast recipe. Juan Montalvo uses low-fat cheese and lemon flavored wine sauce to make this... - 94.7143
Chicken Broccoli Bake
Mix mayonnaise, milk, sour cream, undiluted soup, cream cheese, and salt until smooth.
Stir in chicken.
Add beaten eggs, set aside.
Cook broccoli 5 minutes, set aside.
Bring 1 1/3 cups water to a boil, add rice.
Cover tightly and simmer 10 minutes.
Pour... - 43.307
Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
Broccoli stuffed tomatoes is a vegetable stuffed tomato recipe. Filled with a basil herbed mix of cheese, peppers and broccoli along egg, the broccoli stuffed tomatoes is baked to finish in the oven. - 45.6798
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Place 1/4 cup water or broth in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 48.6474
Creamy Turkey & Broccoli
Creamy turkey and broccoli is a cooked and baked turkey recipe prepared with broccoli. Cheesy and creamy, the creamy turkey and broccoli is prepared with stuffing mix and french fried onions. Flavored with sour cream and cheese sauce mix, the turkey is... - 42.1663
For a yummy and easy to bake casserole recipe, watch this video and get ready to amaze all your guests! This creamy casserole is sure to please everyone's socks off. Get ready to garner compliments! - 116.698
Broccoli Hazelnut Bake
Cook broccoli on the stove or in the microwave until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add milk and bouillon, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until thickened... - 42.58
Split Chicken Breasts With Baby Broccoli | Paleo
For this recipe we kept things simple with chopped garlic, sliced shallot, and sliced lemon. With just a sprinkle of salt and pepper over top of the stuffed skin, we created a simple spring or summer meal that was absolutely mouth watering. - 122.714
Sour Cream & Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli; drain well; place in a 2 quart casserole.
In a saucepan slowly add chicken soup to flour.
Stir in sour cream, grated carrot and chopped onion.
Pour over broccoli cover with topping.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 minutes. - 30.8305
Party Walnut Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Dissolve the bouillon cubes in a cup of hot water.
3) Cook the frozen broccoli as per instructions on the packet and drain them.
4) In a 2-quart casserole dish, layer cooked broccoli evenly.
5) To 2/3 cups of water,... - 44.8292
Chicken Curry Stuffed Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork; place on microwave-safe roasting rack.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes; turn potatoes.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; keep warm.
Cook broccoli and peppers as directed on... - 46.3352
Seattle Gourmet Broccoli
Cook fresh broccoli in boiling salted water until tendercrisp; drain and chop coarsely. (Cook frozen broccoli as directed on package, then drain.)
Make white sauce by blending 1/4 cup butter, flour, chicken stock base and salt; add milk and cook until... - 41.3278
Walnut Broccoli Bal
Cook broccoli according to package directions; dram and transfer to a greased 3-qt baking dish.
In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and... - 40.1422
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 45.3371
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.4939
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
Add the cooked broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and chicken broth to the rice mixture.
Add seasoning and the grated non-fat cheese.
Spoon into a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat... - 32.2751
Vegetable-stuffed Chicken Breasts
The vegetable stuffed chicken breasts is made with veggies like cauliflower and broccoli along with cheese. Homely and simple, this vegetable stuffed chicken recipe is filling and wholesome. I often prepare this on weekends for a complete meal that really... - 45.6826
When I told my mom that I was writing a book on casseroles, she immediately began digging into her old file box of handwritten recipes and gave me one for broccoli-spinach casserole. But the instructions were so wacky we couldn’t make heads or tails of it.... - 41.7798
Boil chicken breasts in salted water until tender.
Boil broccoli in salted water until tender - crisp not soft.
Remove chicken from bones and leave in large serving pieces.
Arrange chicken and broccoli in 13" x 9" baking dish.
Make cream sauce using equal... - 37.8024
Chicken Manicotti With Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan cook and stir cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk over medium-low heat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk.
In a... - 45.0191
Savory Stuffed Turnips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Butter a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
3. To prepare the turnips wash and pare them and cut thin slice off root and stem ends.
4. In large saucepan cook turnips in 1 inch boiling, salted water for 20 to 25... - 43.7745
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick each several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
Let cool slightly.
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add broccoli and onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a... - 42.6574
Turkey And Stuffing Casserole
1. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high 40 seconds or until melted. Add stuffing mix; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, stir soup until smooth. Stir in milk; stir in turkey, celery and broccoli.
3. Spread 1/2... - 33.9642
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.9685
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
Scrape carrots; cut in half, and quarter lengthwise.
Steam 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper towels, and pat dry; set aside.
Steam broccoli 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper towels, and pat dry; set aside Wash beans; trim ends and... - 39.3618
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) To make Cream Sauce, mix together mushroom soup, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and capon broth and then remove fat.
3) In a casserole, arrange capon pieces and broccoli in layers... - 42.634
Hot Pork 'n' Gravy Shortcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine corn-muffin mix, flour and olives.
3. Following the recipe instructions on the package for corn muffins beat in egg slightly with milk or water plus 1/4 cup more.
4. Into... - 40.6921
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.6214
Melt butter in heavy frying pan, add sugar and orange juice, let simmer until sugar is dissolved.
Add beets and stir around in pan until coated.
Keep heat on low and let beets cook until sauce becomes a thick syrup and beets take on a glazed appearance; serve... - 30.6806