- » Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine
Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken broccoli fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken broccoli fettuccine recipes.
Fettuccine And Broccoli
1 As per the package directions, cook the noodles. Drain.
2 In amedium skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and thawed drained broccoli, stirring for 5 minutes.
3 Mix in the chicken broth, basil, parsley, Parmesan, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.... - 42.1491
Shrimp With Broccoli Rabe And Fettuccine
Cook the fettucine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, remove and discard the outer leaves from the broccoli rabe.
Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium... - 40.7626
Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken
Here is a Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken recipe that is sure to get you hooked up. Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken will sweep you off your feet! It's always a hit with adults and children alike. Enjoy! - 39.0749
Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 more minutes until the quantity reduces by half. Let cool.
3) In another saucepan, add wine,... - 41.621
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat until butter melts, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Cook noodles, mix drained noodles with sauce.
You can add shrimp, chicken, broccoli, etc.for variations. - 32.3267
Spam Fettuccine Primavera
1) Take a small saucepan; melt butter it and mix in flour.
2) Cook, stirring for 1 minute and pour in milk, chicken broth and basil.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and stir constantly until thickened and keep warm.
4) Take a 5-quart saucepan... - 40.7439
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil until reduced to half, approx 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan add ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced to half, approx 2 minutes.
Strain and save liquid in small bowl.
Mix together and add cooled chicken stock.
Add to wine... - 41.2661
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo
A pasta based dish with some creamy sauce with cheese and butter. A popular dish across the world, Chef David shows you how to get this one done. See the video and try this out for yourself! - 99.1806
Unlike classic Fettuccine, this Tuscan Fettucine is an all new recipe with a variety of ingredients. Nothing could beat the irresistible taste of Asiago cheese in Tuscan Fettuccine. This dish would surely leaves an unforgettable impression on your guests. - 40.8677
Two Cheese Fettuccine Primavera
Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile combine onion, garlic, liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, basil, oregano, and black pepper in a 2-qt.glass measure.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high 3 minutes.
Stir flour into onion... - 39.2821
Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables
A delicious Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables recipe awaits you here. Just try this lovely Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables. I'm sure you will love it! - 40.9447
Fettuccine Salmon Medley
Fettuccine Salmon Medley is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fettuccine Salmon Medley; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 35.0122
Chicken And Broccoli
1) Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
2) Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
3) A couple of minutes before you think the pasta is ready, add broccoli.
4) In a pan, saute the chicken in olive oil until light golden in color... - 35.9898
Spaghetti With Chicken And Broccoli
1. In a large pot of boiling water, blanch broccoli for 2 minutes, then refresh under cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sautÃ© chicken, tomatoes, garlic and broccoli until chicken is barely... - 39.6665
Pasta Chicken And Broccoli Pesto Toss
1. In a pan cook the pasta until tender and as per directions on the package and keep aside after draining and cooling it down.
2. In a large bowl mix pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
3. In a blender or food processor with cover process... - 43.9809
Restaurant Style Pasta
Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make two restaurant style pasta dishes that are easy to make at home. Capelinni Capresein and Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken are sure to impress your family and friends. - 43.7997
Pasta And Broccoli
1) Clean the broccoli stalks by trimming the leaves and ends of stalks. Cut broccoli into florets.
2) Cut the stalks into 1-inch pieces after peeling.
3) Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
4) In a large saucepan, steam... - 42.6217
1. Saute onion, garlic, and prosciutto in heated oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add stock and allow the mixture to simmer, partly covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add pasta and broccoli to the simmered mixture and cook until pasta is al dente and broccoli... - 40.8069
Pasta With Broccoli And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the garlic; as soon as it sizzles, add the broccoli and saute, stirring continuously, until it turns dark green, about 1 minute.
Add the broth and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir in the sun-dried... - 37.149
Scallops And Broccoli With Pasta
Thaw scallops or shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large scallops.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine broccoli and 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Drain in a colander.
In the casserole mix... - 38.2285
Pasta And Broccoli Soup
In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add scallions, carrot, and celery, and cook 5 minutes or until soft.
Pour in the broth, bring to a boil.
Add the broccoli, then simmer 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender (but do not overcook, as it... - 44.0133
Pasta With Broccoli And Ricotta
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic, onion, and caraway seeds over moderate heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the broccoli and saute, stirring continuously, until it turns dark green, about 1 minute.
Add the broth and bring it to a... - 37.8275
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.7936
Quick Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
If you thought making chicken Fettuccine alfredo is the not the meal to make while you are on a rush, Chef Tawnya Rush shows you how to put up this delicious meal in the least possible time. According to her, it’s all about multitasking which makes this... - 128.468
Love fettuccine? Check out this version with chicken and veggies and all the trimmings! - 34.9583
Chutney Chicken And Pasta Salad
Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 3 minutes.
Drain well, rinse under cool water, drain again, and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the chicken, red pepper, onion, and oil, and toss well.
Sprinkle... - 33.5316
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Cut chicken breast halves crosswise into 1-inch strips.
Place chicken, broccoli, carrot and garlic in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until vegetables are tender and chicken is done, 2... - 39.7493
Chicken Pasta Primavera
Heat the oil in a medium-large skillet until hot but not smoking.
Add the carrots and leeks and saute them over medium-high heat until wilted.
Add the chicken stock, parsley, and 1 cup of cream.
Stir to blend and gently boil to reduce by half.
While the cream... - 43.2787
Chicken Alfredo With A Mediterranean Twist
Do you think that cooking chicken alferado at home is nearly impossible? Then you should take a look at this video where the chef shows how to make rich creamy chicken alferado with an ultimate Mediterranean twist. Definitely a great comfort food, which your... - 98.3525
Chicken Almond Vermicelli
1) Cut chicken into thin, long strips.
2) Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
3) Meanwhile, blend cornstarch and soya sauce to a smooth paste.
4) Add this paste to dissolved bouillon cubes.
5) In a skillet, add oil.
6) Cook chicken in hot... - 47.9147
Italian Antipasto Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and combine pasta with vegetables, chicken, salad dressing, garbanzo beans, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
3) Stir in French fried onions and mozzarella... - 41.8894
Pasta With Onion Sauce
Cook linguine or fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion to the skillet.
Cook, covered, over medium low heat about... - 37.5437
Low-sodium Pasta Primavera
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat broth and 2 teaspoons of the oil; add broccoli, pepper, mushrooms, peas, scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 33.0162
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 38.2247
Won Ton Soup
Won Ton Soup is a mouth-watering dish that brings back fond childhood memories. I still remember my mom cooking this soup on chilled winter nights. Try this wonderful Won Ton Soup. - 44.6747
Vegetable Pasta Italiano
1) Use a 12-inch nonstick skillet, to brown turkey for 2 minutes.
2) Add red pepper strips to stir in. Season with paprika.
3) Reduce heat to low and stir for 2 minutes longer.
4) Add tomatoes, chicken broth and pasta to stir in.
5) Increase heat and... - 44.1149
1) Follow the package direction to prepare pasta.
2) Stir in broccoli, just 3 minutes before pasta is done.
3) Drain water from the saucepan, and transfer the ingredients in a large bowl.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup... - 41.8097
Curried Turkey And Couscous Skillet
1) In a large deep nonstick skillet, over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
2) Pour in broth, water, curry powder and ground red pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Add in broccoli... - 40.2183
Italian Rice With Spring Vegetables
1) Steam zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and asparagus in a steamer until they turn tender yet retain their crispiness. Set aside after steaming for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onions and prosciutto over medium flame till... - 43.3146